• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos A List of benzos

i will have to ask the dr to see if i can try and switch to clonzepam after hearing how well it works for you

Estazolam and Midazolam are absent with Estazolam being pretty rare.

Also since you included zolpidem, there is also zopiclone, eszopiclone, and zaleplon.

If you search for DEA list of schedule drugs, you will find all that are scheduled in America.

Last edited:
Clonazepam is the best benzo for me. It just works the best. I actually just tapered off a low dose Rx - 0.5mg once a day. The taper was really easy..i took 0.25mg for 1 week and then nothing. didn't have any w.d.

I'd love to have access to Halcion , ive tried it a few times and loved it but i cant ever find it anymore...

Etizolam is my favourite for anxiety relief, although the short duration is starting to cause a problem concerning interdose withdrawals.

I'm on Ativan after being ripped off my clonazapam .....sigh now I'm going to have to ditch the benzos since Ativan has topped out my tolerance.

my least favorite benzo is diazepam. just makes me tired with no euphoria...and the fact that it stays in your system for so long is another reason i dislike it.

I agree, although some people like its long lasting effects. The problem imo is the memory that fails during treatment.

I like diazepam, it's just nice and relaxing without fucking you up too much. I prefer clonazepam though, it feels like diazepam with an extra kick.

Really!?

I find Diazepam to be the most euphoric of ALL benzos.

esp given in equivalent doses, I'd take 40mg of Diazepam over...

2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
4mg Lorazepam

Anyday..

If you find diazepam most euphoric you must try temazepam man. It's like diazepam 2.0. Much more of a body high and it has the same kind of cloudy head feeling diazepam gives you.

I actually agree with you that diazepam is more recreational than the more potent benzos. The reason I rate clonazepam more highly is because it's just so fucking good at treating anxiety. I have bad GAD so I need benzos for medical reasons. The softer benzos like diazepam are nice for sure but not ideal for putting the breaks on a panic attack. But clonazepam does exactly that. If I feel bad anxiety coming on, I can take just 0.5mg clonazepam and feel perfectly calm for the rest of the day. It's a miracle drug for panic.

If I had to rate the benzos I've tried (not counting all the RCs) it'd have to be:

1. Clonazepam
2. Temazepam
3. Diazepam
4. Etizolam
5. Alprazolam

Yes I included etizolam because it's a pharmaceutical, not strictly an RC. And yes I really don't like alprazolam. I hate the short duration of action because I get rebound anxiety a few hours after taking it and all it does it make me tired.

Wilson,
I have tried Temazepam.. It's a great benzo..but there's way more sedation than Euphoria in Temazepam.
as it should be because it's RX'D only as a sleep aid/for insomnia.

I currently have about 40 22.5mg capsules of Temazepam.

Along with a SHITLOAD of other benzos.. I literally have about 1,000 benzo pills in my stash box.

including,
Diazepam 10mg, about 200
Clonazepam 2mg, about 120
Clonazepam 1mg, about 150, + 60/month Rx
Lorazepam 1mg, about 150,
Lorazepam 2mg, about 80, + 60/month RX
Alprazolam 1mg, about 100
Temazepam 22.5mg, about 40

Thats over 800 pills
AND Counting, from my current RX for Clonazepam 1mg and Lorazepam 2mg. 60 of each per month.

> Is Rohypnol Really So Bad?

> Rohypnol causes more amnesia than most, it is also more sedating than most!

> As is typical with pill scare stories, they exaggerate the chemical's effects and fail to
take into account the marked effects of large amounts of alcohol

There is no exageration, high doses of flunitrazepam turn you into a zombie.
In my country till about 15 years ago it was possible to have a script for Darkene, 60mg of flunitrazepam in 30cc of glycol solution.
There was a terrible IV abuse of this by heroin addicted.
Now the same with Minias , but lormetazepam is much lighter than flunitrazepam

Same happened with temazepam man. Was abused IV by heroin addicts. Happens with all hypnotic benzos, roofies are nothing special in truth. The whole "date rape drug" thing is pure scare tactics. Alcohol is the most common drug used to aid in date rape.

Just for the fuck of it i tried alprazolam 0.5 (xanax) under the tongue.
Taste like shit and didn't happen alll that much faster than swallowing.
It must be designed to absorb stomach to blood pretty quickly.

All multi xanax does anymore is put me to sleep. Maybe if i was still skinny like a kid insteadd of such a fat fuck id get a buzz like when i was 150 pounds but alas.

Same happened with temazepam man. Was abused IV by heroin addicts.

Happens with all hypnotic benzos, roofies are nothing special in truth.

I speak form personal experience... yes probably what you say is true, but there are litte really hypnotic benzos around.

In theory temazepam could be as bad as flunitrazepam, but there was none here so I have no direct experience.
Triazolam is super for amnesia effect, but in general not as bad as flunitrazepam.
Nitrazepam is similar to flunitrazepam.

Same happened with temazepam man. Was abused IV by heroin addicts. Happens with all hypnotic benzos, roofies are nothing special in truth. The whole "date rape drug" thing is pure scare tactics. Alcohol is the most common drug used to aid in date rape.

Flunitrazepam's 'date-rape drug' is mythology.

In fact, midazolam and temazepam were the two most common benzodiazepines utilized for date rape based on the findings of Michael Robertson from the San Diego Medical Examiners office and Dr. Mahmoud El Sohly of El Sohly Laboratories, who tested urine and blood samples of victims over a four year period.