• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

A Letter to Myself

d-nihl

Bluelighter
Just a little something to remind myself who I am striving to be.

Dear Daniel,

Look at yourself. Is this who you want to be? Do you want to do heroin for the rest of your life? Every time I use I am doing everything I was ever against. I over stepped every boundary. I did things that I hate myself for. I do not feel good right now. I never want to feel like this again. I will never do heroin again. It makes me steal and lie, and my parents are too old to do anything about it, and they do everything for me, and I am forever grateful to them. I want to be a good son. I want to see my mom smile. I want to see that happy glint in my dads eye. Every day I will read this letter. I will not be defeated. I will not use. I am stronger than that, and I can do anything. I will over come this disease, one day at a time. I will feel better. I am a good person, I am a good son, I am a good brother. And I will prove it.

- Your future self

You ever need any extra support, just PM me. <3 That is a great letter and a great strategy. (And I'm really glad your parents love you. )

it kills me sometimes thinking about how unconditional a parents love can be. that hit home, thank you for sharing :)

it kills me sometimes thinking about how unconditional a parents love can be. that hit home, thank you for sharing :)

yeah shits crazy, you know who the good people in this world are..no doubt. not to be ego inflated but I kinda feel like im a good person, despite how much I lie cheat and steal. should I be feeling guilty about that? like yeah ive been a scumbag, but I KNOW the real me..blah bu-bu-ba-ba-blah...im so stoned. im just happy im almost 10 days offa opiates! almost since I wrote this..

I did this several years ago, except on a tape recorder. its just sobbing and pleading for 5 minutes. i can't listen that, anymore, though these days I could definitely use a message from the past..

I did this several years ago, except on a tape recorder. its just sobbing and pleading for 5 minutes. i can't listen that, anymore, though these days I could definitely use a message from the past..

oh shit, if only I heard myself on a tape recorder, I wouldn't wanna listen to that shit either!! what a good idea though.