View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

a humans guide to psychedelics & psychedelic expirience

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
i was sitting and watching a documentary and i thought it would be a good idea to make a guide in psychedelics media for people .

like whether is better to take psy/cs young or older

what to expect

which are the most adequate setting and mind set .

alternative ways to have psychedelic expirience .

purposes which may psy exp have.

harm reduction

is something like this have been created before ? like all in one organized guide into psychedelics?

I dunno if there has been, but psychs vary SO MUCH from person to person, substance to substance, and experience to experience.

I like tripping in my bedroom, and I don't care too much for nature when tripping. Does everyone else? Nope.
Some people can experience things while meditating/dreaming/deep breathing. Have I experienced this? Nope.
I started taking psychedelics young, and it benefited me. Does this mean young people can/should trip? Nope.
I like low doses of psychs and don't really care for the introspection and mindfuck. Is that what everyone else likes? Nope.

Psychedelics range from barely active to overwhelmingly powerful. The best way to go into psychedelics, IMO, is to know your substances, start slow, and not to abuse them. Everything else from that point is based solely on the tripper (set/setting, purpose for taking the drug, etc)

Also, what other species other than human do you expect to read it....?

I dunno if there has been, but psychs vary SO MUCH from person to person, substance to substance, and experience to experience.

I like tripping in my bedroom, and I don't care too much for nature when tripping. Does everyone else? Nope.
Some people can experience things while meditating/dreaming/deep breathing. Have I experienced this? Nope.
I started taking psychedelics young, and it benefited me. Does this mean young people can/should trip? Nope.
I like low doses of psychs and don't really care for the introspection and mindfuck. Is that what everyone else likes? Nope.

Psychedelics range from barely active to overwhelmingly powerful. The best way to go into psychedelics, IMO, is to know your substances, start slow, and not to abuse them. Everything else from that point is based solely on the tripper (set/setting, purpose for taking the drug, etc)

ye but there a re some general guide lines , indegenous tribes f.e took matter seriously . They fasted had specific diet meditated before the expirience propably did some inner workings we dont know about .
everybody would like to have a positive empowering spiritual expirience though due to lack of knowledge have bad exps.
there is aLSO the goal of the exp which could be anything there is just 2 options to interact or to be passive . Though there should be creative trippy pastimes or destructive f.e heaing spiritual expirience , or creative thinking vs harmful drug marathon with no goals just destructive hedonism .

Mindset : the way we perceive the enviroment is more important than how actually the enviroment is .
When we are in a good energetic mood have fluent creative mind we are happy we are like on a thershold lsd dose already . But if we add acid it intensifies the expirience of natural hapieness the brain's dreamworld creativity(imagination) dilutes the reality .

now there is 2 positions one says its all in our mind the other its all out there . The beauty is in the middlle .
either the brain is developing somehow an ability to perceive alternative realities that exist . either its all like a dream created by our mind .

ye but there a re some general guide lines , indegenous tribes f.e took matter seriously . They fasted had specific diet meditated before the expirience propably did some inner workings we dont know about .
everybody would like to have a positive empowering spiritual expirience though due to lack of knowledge have bad exps.
there is aLSO the goal of the exp which could be anything there is just 2 options to interact or to be passive . Though there should be creative trippy pastimes or destructive f.e heaing spiritual expirience , or creative thinking vs harmful drug marathon with no goals just destructive hedonism .

You didn't mention any guidelines though?

I'm not spiritual whatsoever, so I don't take psychs looking to find god or be one with the universe, or whatever. I've had great trips where I wasn't in the right place/time, and I've had terrible trips when I was completely prepared.
I don't 'believe' in meditation (I don't find any use for it before, during, or after a trip) and I certainly wouldn't fast before I took a psych. Just because our ancestors tripped a certain way doesn't mean I have to.

As for goals of the experience, an artist could find 500mcg's of lsd inspiring, while another artist would find that too much and would rather stick to 100mcg's of lsd for creativity. Everyone reacts different to psychedelics and a general guide isn't going to guarantee a good experience or prevent bad ones.

I still think the best guide is knowing what you're taking, being comfortable with your set/setting, and not overdoing them.

travelocity for drug consumers
know your product
know your customers
address each market appropriately

obviously not everyone wants to go to disneyland or to see the russian castles in st petersburg.

some are backpackers, and others need limos.

you may want a series of wink wink guides