L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A Highly Adult Question

bambarbia

Greenlighter
My boyfriend said to me 6 mos ago: "when we made love I felt like I'm a nail you being a hammer. That's all. Sorry". It still hurts. Tell me please, does a long-legged six-feet-tall girl look so intimidating? That's all, I'm crying

Last edited:
errr, boyfriend or is he now your ex? cause thats a fucked thing to say.

and no, 6 feet with long legs is absolutely perfect for me (im 6"2).

nor is it intimidating. i think you need to clarify a bit? are you upset about your appearance (youre tall, sure, but not freaky tall) or about your (ex)boyfriend saying sex was meaningless. i hope he's your ex, really. please try and move on and realise some people are just fucking arseholes.

6 mos = 6 months? ur still worried about something your bf said 6 months ago?

also "i'm a nail and your a hammer" doesn't make any sense to me.

also "i'm a nail and your a hammer" doesn't make any sense to me.
It doesn't seem to clear for me either. That's what I'm talking about - men are mysterious creatures;)
He probably meant that I'm tall and too loud and he is slim and gentle

OP you should learn to love yourself the way you are and fuck what other people say! He sounds like a total dickbag..

I'm sure you're beautiful and plenty of other men will love you the way you are and treat you with respect! Tall women are sexy, short women are sexy, etc.

I am female by the way and I use to hate my body but I decided that I don't care what people think. And me tell you, it is so very liberating. ;)

he sounds like a disgrace to manhood

nothing I love better than a tall woman. seriously turns me on (I am tall too)

perhaps start dating men who are taller and more manlier??

If that was said to me, the only move I'd make is dumping the chump.

Don't let him bring you down. This world has so much body shaming, it's disgusting.

I'll be honest with you, I am flat chested, small bum and to quote someone "scrawny". I eat badly, I don't exercise at all.. I just have a fast metabolism. A guy once asked me what it was like to have a vagina on a man's body. I smiled sweetly, dumped a pitcher of beer over his head and said very loudly, "this guy wanted to see a wet pussy... Anyone have a mirror?"

I've been offered breast implants to help my self esteem.... I don't have problems with my self esteem. I like the way I am.

And if anyone points out my small bumps, I tell them quite simply that I don't have big boobs or a big bum because I got a high IQ and long legs.

I had a tall girlfriend before. I had to wear shoe lifts and height insoles all the time when we were in public. Didn't matter when we were alone though. If anyone is curious, I got mine from www.addheight.com