• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin A gram of heroin daily - starting Suboxone

Nowayjoss

Greenlighter
I’ve been doing heroin for 10 years. I’ve only stopped a couple of times for very short time periods. Last time I stopped my tolerance was 3 grams of heroin a day. This time I’ve been using for 7 months every day with about a 1 gram of heroin daily. Just wondering what my Suboxone taper should look like and how bad do you think the withdrawals would be with a Gram habit ?

Can you elaborate on your plans of your Suboxone taper? How long is your plan to taper? How much Suboxone do you have access to

I got 4 8mg subs and i just got 6 klonipins

probably 5 or 6 day taper

wait as long as possible into heroin withdrawal.. maybe72 hours since last dose.. then go for 2 mg bupe.

day 1-5 -4 mg bupe
Day 5-10 - 2mg bupe
Day 10-14 - 1 mg bupe
Day 14 on.. little pieces of bupe

save the K pins for when the subs run out, you’ll thank yourself

Idk if it’s the heroin or if im just a bi*** when it comes to withdrawals but I consider my self lucky if I can get to 20 hours untill I take the sub .. I was going to do the same thing but 5 days and 8-6-4-2–1

I also have a few seroquel to help me sleep from my last rehab

that’s usually my biggest problem is sleeping Even with the subs.. that’s why I have seroquel and klonipins

Oh yeah, seroquel is a game changer! Wow, a gram a day is a fuckin lot of H. How many shots a day were you doing and what size dose? Seems like Sub will work though even at a large level like that. What part of the country(or world) are you in? I ask because I wonder what type of H you have been doing. BTH? ECP? Some internet-bought super-dope? Good luck! I would just stay on the sub for awhile, seems safer for someone with your history, but hey, if you can do this and not end up right back on dope, or extreme alcoholism, more power to ya!!! peace-CfZrx

I’m from New York the Bronx .. my last time I was doing 2-3 grams daily so this time isn’t as bad that’s why I want to stop now & im snorting it because it’s powder over here