• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

A good bag or a laced one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it didn't. First of all, Acid cannot be smoked. No one would put acid in weed. Second of all, if your weed had all that shit in it, you'd likely notice before you smoked it. It wouldn't look, smell, or taste like weed. Third of all, why would anyone mix a bunch of random drugs they could make money on in their weed and lie about it? That's just ludicrous. Would a dealer roll you a blunt with a $20 bill or put gold leaf in your Baggie?

I never saw the weed. A friend noted that the grinder was full of weird shit. I just smoked it. That's what the drug test showed up as. In a sober ass person. Shit like that happens. He did it because he had beef with this [LOUD ANIMAL NOISES] We didn't notice til after

Last edited by a moderator:
He couldn't test positive for acid because you can't smoke acid. Did he swallow a bunch of this raw weed full of odd bitter powders and crystals? Your story is ludicrous.

I never saw the weed. A friend noted that the grinder was full of weird shit. I just smoked it. That's what the drug test showed up as. In a sober ass person. Shit like that happens. He did it because he had beef with this nigger. We didn't notice til after

So it was the person who was drug tested and not the weed? I'll buy that the person might have been full of these substances; not from the weed though.

Tom

we don't allow speculation about whats in your drugs on BL, get them tested professionally if you're concerned...

Status
Not open for further replies.