• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

A good bag or a laced one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I have acquired some weed. I got half an oz of 4 strains. They only take a small bowls worth to get really high.. I am thinking it's laced? But I don't feel negative effects... And I know what shit feels like.. I just love this weed :) is it just a hyrbidized set of strains or laced? I almost wanna say it makes me euphoric and gives a great buzz. Any thoughts? Again all it takes is a few big hits to get you high as fuck for hours.
It has orange hairs all over it. Its really green. It has white crystals all over it.. There's spotches of purple. It has big ass hairs.. It doesn't look laced.. Because the crystals are just Kief and all the goodies

Not to mention one can smell it everywhere in the house lol it has to be in a coffee can...

sounds so bomb. very unlikely it's laced. had to be expensive.
look for seeds, if you find any, u know what to do

yea... there is laced weed out there but that shits mostly an urban legend... really who the fuck is gona spend money to put pcp or sumin else in weed and sell it without saying shit and wanting more money just so they get a laugh out of it...

yeah just why the hell would you lace weed? PCP has a long ass half-life btw so unless the high is lasting like 5 hours it's not PCP

well some ppl do put embolmbing fluid on bud... one of my friends from jersey said they use to do that shit all the time and it was just a really intense long high...

but yea most likely ya just got sum good buds...

PCP-laced weed is sold as PCP-laced weed.

99.9% of "uh dude I think that weed was laced" stories amount to some scrubs just getting some good weed and getting really stoned.

PCP-laced weed is sold as PCP-laced weed.

99.9% of "uh dude I think that weed was laced" stories amount to some scrubs just getting some good weed and getting really stoned.

I'd fuckin' love it if I knew where to get some boat.

PCP's everywhere in SoMD but it generally comes in vials that you just dip the cigarette in. I'm saying it'd be awesome if I came across dry tree that already had the stuff in it. I probably wouldn't fuck with it often but yeah.....

OP? Welcome to the world of good weed. Some advice: ditch the coffee can and get yourself a glass mason jar to store your tree in.

Are you talking about PCP? No one gets high off actual embalming fluid.

No, they sure don't, but I wouldn't be surprised if theres some people over in the "other drugs" section who haven't actually tried to, lol.

Sounds like you got some decent herb though...nobody really laces weed, especially if it's good shit..like nice buds, good smoke, nobody laces that stuff. Now if you had some dirty-ass ditch weed, then you can worry about it being laced, or just contaminated for that matter.
But in all my years of smoking I've never come across any laced weed, that I've noticed, and I've seen some really BAAAD weed and some really GOOD weed. I'd hazard that as long is it's decent looking nugs, it burns good, tastes decent, and feels normal when you smoke it, theres nothing to worry about.

This happened last year. But there was a big group of us. We scored some "Mystery Bud" from some strange folks ha... After two hours of smoking... I started to realize something was up ...
I was sedated like crazy it was honestly amazing.. but it was the people lol. One barking and walking around paranoid like a meth head? One screaming and tripping and zoning out at my phone., 4 people strung out and lost in euphoria, and one person totally dying on the ground crying and groaning like wtf lol. I won't lie I got ptsd from this... Thought we killed someome.. Made me hard for other stuff helped build this never ending hunger... Don't get hungry for shit like a true addict. Turns out that weed had all the goodies.. Meth, Heroin, Crack, Acid, and then the THC.
I don't know how the rations were... We all got something more something less. All drug effects were noted that day ha. This came from a blood test from our dying friend.. Who was rushed to the ER like a bitch. Weed was all this kids fucked with maybe coke. I got away with just a massive rush of euphoria and a head ache later.

Laced weed can be deadly

Last edited:
nobody here can tell you what, if anything, is on your weed.

alasdair

Turns out that weed had all the goodies.. Meth, Heroin, Crack, Acid, and then the THC.

No it didn't. First of all, Acid cannot be smoked. No one would put acid in weed. Second of all, if your weed had all that shit in it, you'd likely notice before you smoked it. It wouldn't look, smell, or taste like weed. Third of all, why would anyone mix a bunch of random drugs they could make money on in their weed and lie about it? That's just ludicrous. Would a dealer roll you a blunt with a $20 bill or put gold leaf in your Baggie?

It sounds like you have some really good herb. Just enjoy it.

I grew up in an area where PCP was common, and while I've never used it or have no desire to I know a lot of people who have. They said how it's put onto really poor quality herb, or herb that's worse than Mexican schwag full of seeds, and that you would know you're getting dust/PCP, and that the herb really smells of chemicals and doesn't produce a normal cannabis high.

A friends who occasionally gets gifted weed from me (as in free - I don't pay for it and I won't sell it) bugged me for some weed, so I gave him a gram of my medical stuff. I thought it was middle of the road, but he came over, pissed off and wanted to know why I gave him laced weed.

I pulled out some of the same stuff, smoked a bong rip in front of him and invited him to do the same, and he got panicky.

I'm not naive enough to think that some (very low quality) weed doesn't get laced; I've never seen any though.

Tom

Like a few people above said, it sounds like some bomb ass bud. Orange and purple with a ton of crystals is top quality.

I grew up in an area where PCP was common, and while I've never used it or have no desire to I know a lot of people who have. They said how it's put onto really poor quality herb, or herb that's worse than Mexican schwag full of seeds, and that you would know you're getting dust/PCP, and that the herb really smells of chemicals and doesn't produce a normal cannabis high.

Reminds me of Training Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.