• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

a golf ball sized resin ball? mmmm.... tar............ (smoking log)

just say know

Bluelighter
so. although this will not be a "live trip report" (which aren't aloud) it will be updated frequently. i will be getting to share a golf ball sized resin ball with my dad; given to us by my sister/cannabis hookup. after each experience with resin and when i'm completely sober i plan on updating this as a "resin smoking log" of the sorts. i will make notes on how it effects my lung capacity and the actual high. personally; i like resin when it's produced in large quantities. i once had the oppertunity to share 14 grams of resin with my dad (this was also given to us by our sister/cannabis hookup) and it took us about a month to finish it off. i remember i smoked about two fully packed bowls a day (would take a long time to finish off as resin seems to just burn and burn and burn). i plan on smoking less resin than i did before. that was when i was smoking to reduce symptoms of PTSD and the resin was wonderful for that. however i must note that we also used a metal bowl and that it would get reaaaally hot and i believe the heat and tar brought harm to my lungs. personally i don't mind occasional resin smoking and my lungs can tollerate it. luckily i don't need to smoke as much; as i do not have PTSD anymore.

anyways; i think this will just be fun to write about :) which is why i'm doing it!

I use hemp wick and a glass screen. When I'm out I get a good ball bearing size resin ball, which smokes great. I hate using lighters on pipes as the butane gets trapped and screws it all up. Crappy bud too.... You should just start buying bubble/ water hash and smoking it with hemp wick in a glass hash pipe. The ones with the long skinny tubes under the bowl looking like a hammer. I'll try to find a pic

Edit: best I could do

http://weedactivist.com/wp-content/uploads/bwbps/glasshammerpipe.jpg

Yeah smoking resin is nasty. I clean my bong 100% clean before each use... takes a little more than 5min (90% isopropyl + rock salt). And in the past before I cared about the taste/experience of smoking, I'd just eat the big hauls of resin I'd get. Try it. Lasts longer and all.

BARFFFFF. If you are desperate go for it! Taste like ass tho!

DC

i wanted to get some soy lecithin and eat it in an edible. but mostly i don't smoke it often. i know how harmful it is to your lungs from experience. but i don't think it will harm my lungs as long as i don't smoke it often. everything in moderation :)

everything in moderation :)

Not tar. Tar is trash. Leftovers. Waste.

Smoking tar is akin to the generic bum that rifles through your trash can at night to eat a rotten apple core.

Fuck rotten-apple-core-moderation.

Also, you know how harmful it is to your lungs but, what, is your stomach fucking Fort Knox or some shit? You eat some resin, you're gonna have a bad time. I'd put money on it.

i dont touch the resin i dont see the fasicnation with it..i clean my pieces every chance i get it even tastes bad