A Game!:Things that Roll/ And or Spin/ And or words that contain "roll" or "spin"

applesbliss

Bluelighter
This game will revolutionize what we know as
Game. I wanted to have a game that could compete with "So you want to be a millionaire". So here it is. Be prepared(LOL)
100 points for every answer!
smile.gif
smile.gif

1. Roller-derby
2. The Earth spins on its axis
Give it a try
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

I spin, on this office chair here at my work. Whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeee....
~*~ Poor Bored Ashke ~*~

I'm wondering, should it be a rule that you have to be spinning in a office chair to play? I think thats a wonderful idea.
100 magical points for Poor Bored Ashke!
smile.gif

I think I'll join you. WhhhHHeeeeEEeee.
Whoa hey there almost tipped over. And see, that wouldn't be good because I'm in the computer lab @ a college.
No Rules, Just Rite

i have a ton of tootsie ROLLS in my bag right now!
and i'm sitting in my office chair spinning at the SAME TIME!!
smile.gif

do i get points for that?
shit, i'm bored today!
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
[This message has been edited by soulfly (edited 20 January 2000).]

This is incredible. In the history of this game noone has responded with "a bag full of tootsie rolls"
600 magical points soulfly.
And for spinning 200 magical points.
For a total of yes, you guessed it
800 magical points. Soulfly snags the leads.
Disclaimer: Remember only you can prevent tippiture of office chairs. hmmmmm That sounds familiar

Hey, I'm spinning in one'o those chairs too, and I had a cinammon roll for breakfast...
and I'm going roll-erblading later
it fucks up your alignment when your car spins out...
am I getting the picture?

Hey, yes..very very much so!
200 magical points
cinamon rolls are pretty yummy so yes 600 points..
100 and 100 for the other two examples
very very good!
1000 points.
Your points are skyrocketing rite now,
Bluglostix
smile.gif
!
smile.gif
!

Ha Ha,
I'm spin-ing in an office chair that has roll-er wheels. I'm gonna roll on out the door after lunch here and hope I don't slip in the snow on the way home. That would be a pill.
I win!
Adrienne

Hey, yes..very very much so!
200 magical points
cinamon rolls are pretty yummy so yes 600 points..
100 and 100 for the other two examples
very very good!
1000 points.
Your points are skyrocketing rite now,
Bluglostix
smile.gif
!
smile.gif
!

i was going to go to an after hours in Boston called ROLL-erworld
but it got closed down
frown.gif

so instead i'm going to sit home and watch SPIN cit-E!!!!
damn i'm good!

Interrmission has expired. And we're Back, uh Vanna please "spin" the wheel. The_One with a "Spin-ing in an office chair that has roll-er wheels" manuver. 200 magical points for you buddy. Now, don't go spending them all in one place! HeH
Sorry to hear it closed down soulfly. I feel your
frown.gif
. But I'll award 100 E-cellent Magical points for your answer. And Spin cit-E. Very clever! Never seen the show but I like the Back to the Phuture trilogy with Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd as the "Doc". So I think thats worth oh, say 300 magical points.
For a total of 1200 magical points.
Disclaimer:
Magical points contain 0/0000 cent value payable in Yemen funds.

I'm so sorry soulfly "You guys are wacked
smile.gif
" does not contain the words "spin", And or "roll". And I'm guessing you probley weren't spinning in a chair.
smile.gif
LOL

When i roll down the hill my head starts spinning?
I can only roll joints when i spin the ends.
I spin records @ ROLLerworld

Hot diggity damn DiSpArE62
"When i roll down the hill my head starts spinning?" Dude, 100+100 magical points=(roll, spinning). Has anyone ever rolled down a hill in a tire while rolling?
Another think I'd like to do while rolling is
swing, like on a swing set! That would be phatt. "I can only roll joints when i spin the ends." 200 magical points for for rolling joints! 100 for spin. And the monst-A one-
"I spin records @ ROLLerworld", eh?
thats worth a grueling backbreaking 200 magical points
For a grand total of. Ta Dah-=-=----=---=-
700 magical points. If I can count right,
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well, as I sit in my spinny chair at work I am listening to the DJ on the radio spin some records and hear the wonderful Tina Turner "Rollin Down the River"... I had some gross rolls for lunch. On my way to work I spun on the ice and fell and rolled down the hill. Man, I can't wait to get home and watch Clueless and hear Ty sing "Rollin with the Homies". What a day! I feel like absolutely everything has spun out of control!! This day has been bad from the time I rolled out of bed until now!!
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

Aww man, I was interrupted enough times at work that I had a few repeats because I did not remember exactly what everyone said and did not bother to check....Lo siento folks! I promise I am not that stupid!

well hmm im not in a spinny chair but I am suckin on Life Savers and they are the official Roll Candy (it even says so on the wrapper!)
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*

Megorit:Sitting and not spinning how can you refrain from not spinning in a spinny chair?
But yes, regardless 100 magical points for the wawrk spinny. Rolling Rolling Rolling down the River. What a nice ditty! 100 MORE
magical points-extra strength. Ewww about the gross rolls. I remember the rolls that use to come with sckewl lunches in high sckewl. NE1 else, ? They were great especially the hard and moldy ones. Ewww. 100 magical points. Very good. past tense of spin using spun:
100 more magical points. (Wow what a tally thus far) Heh. did you really "roll" down the hill? 100 more magical points."Rollin' with my homies"-not my choice of song. but Heh 100 MORE magical points-extra strength. Again with the spun and roll one more time for an extra 200 magical points. Bringing the grand total of magical points which Megorit has scored to.......!!!!800 magical points + 100 for the long-ass answer: 900 magical points. Yippie Yippie
LinZ-E:Life savers are the best! And thats kewl. Its funny that now there is an "offical" roll candy. That would be kewl if life savers got like DJ Sasha to endorse it or something. And if says so on the wrapper its g00d enough for me.
smile.gif
200 magical Points LinZ-E
I'm glad my pawkets are huge so I can handle carrying all these magical points. Phew!
------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

watching ESPN a while back, i heard a report about a coach that got a '7 year rolling contract' at some college
smile.gif