• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids A few unorthodox questions regarding Percocet tablets

d2agoniser

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone could provide literature or could tell me what the intranasal bioavailability of acetaminophen was? I know that snorting Percocet tablets is generally discouraged due to binders, fillers, etc. not to mention the BA of oxycodone itself is much lower nasally than orally, but I have become a bit inpatient waiting for the oxycodone to take effect. I am always sure to keep my APAP dosage below 2g a day, as I am a daily drinker, albeit moderate.

Also, I currently take a potent CYP3A4 inhibitor (cobicistat) daily around noon, and I am wondering what effect this has on oxycodone? I know that this should typically cause an increase in plasma levels of oxycodone, but I don't think I have felt much of a difference other than slightly prolonged duration of action? No increase in potency that I have noticed.

Also, what would you guys say is the timeframe that one takes to become physically addicted to oxycodone using dosages below 30mg and only at night? Rather, how many consecutive days can I take oxycodone nightly before I experience withdrawal symptoms? I have a high functioning job and cannot take it during the day, but I do like to indulge a few nights in a row, though I have noticed tolerance is a bitch and the subjective euphoria is greatly reduced the more days in a row.

First time posting on BL after browsing for some years. Happy to have joined!