• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

a few questions about Methylone (BK-MDMA)

TheOdious

Greenlighter
I have a few question's about Methylone hopefully someone can help me out? So, I'm a fairly experienced user with MDMA and usually has a fairly reliable source that would test his product in front of me with Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin & Folin's reagent kits so I was always sure what i was taking, but I'm not longer able to access from this person due to certain circumstances but I've managed to come into some "Dutch Pink MDMA" and it generally looks like no other MDMA I've seen, it is very cloudy and pink and looks off, I've no access to any testing kits but I've heard from a few people that the product I've managed to source is infact Methylone (BK-MDMA) I have no previous experience with this at all and I cant find much about it online but I'm wondering how safe is this to actually consume, is it on the same page as MDMA or should I proceed with caution? I'm under the understanding that Methylone is more Speedy, Shorter Half life and requires a slightly higher dose than apparent to MDMA, if anyone has any experience with this and is able to help me out that would be great

Since you have no way of testing I'm afraid we have no way of telling you if it's safe or not :) I could tell you that bk-MDMA is relatively safe, yes, but suppose it's something else you have there? Our feedback might make you take it without testing and that might make you hurt yourself

Once you test, read some threads on methylone and you'll be good to go, there isn't much potential for harm if you take care not to dose too high. But if you aren't planning on testing, I wouldn't take it, the risk is too great and the potential consequences too severe. At the very least proceed with caution indeed, don't start off with a high dose, whether or not you have tested it

Well, I have the understanding from a few people that they have tested it, many of times to make sure and it has came back as Methylone (BK-MDMA) but I have no access to a kit personally, but I'm 100% sure that it is Methylone..so it should be safe to consume at an average dose of 150-200mg?

Well, I have the understanding from a few people that they have tested it, many of times to make sure and it has came back as Methylone (BK-MDMA) but I have no access to a kit personally, but I'm 100% sure that it is Methylone..so it should be safe to consume at an average dose of 150-200mg?
You have no way of being 100% sure and it's potentially your life you're gambling with. It doesn't matter how many people said it's bk-MDMA, what if the dealer received a new batch right before you bought yourse and didn't tell his customers? If you're buying online, what if it's the dealer himself that left all those comments saying it's bk-MDMA? What if the people that told you it's bk-MDMA are noobs at testing and it's bk-MDMA mixed with something else, making it likely they don't spot it? What if...? There's a million things that can go wrong when trusting the word of someone else when it comes to drugs. Why not order a testkit online? They are shipped straight to your door

For bk-MDMA that is verified by a testkit or gc/ms, that is a normal dose yes. But again, please test first, there is waaaaaay too much dangerous junk on the market to be taking chances with this

Welcome to bluelight by the way!

Just my 2 cents. Much of the Mehthylone that was on the streets is now gone and replaced with Dibutylone. Both come up the same on reagents tests...so...like BlueBull said, it's hard for us to tell you about safety...can you send it in to a lab to be sure? What country are you in?

Dibutylone, I'm not entirely sure what that is? I think I'm going to purchase a testing kit before I consume, but on the off chance it is Dibutylone what are the effects, or the possible negative effects on that substance?

Dibutylone, I'm not entirely sure what that is? I think I'm going to purchase a testing kit before I consume, but on the off chance it is Dibutylone what are the effects, or the possible negative effects on that substance?
Here is a trip report, but this was IV'd, not snorted or swallowed. Apart from that you can find some loose threads about it here and here. Not much more I can tell you, there is hardly any info out there on dibutylone. Wise decision on buying a testkit! Depending on where you live, you could be in for a surprise when you start testing all that so called MDMA out there :D

Funny, that is legit the same batch I have obtained, also came in the same coloured baggy...from [mod edit]no vendor names please[/mod edit], so I'm in reason to believe that what i have is more then likely Methylone?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is turning into substance ID. We cannot with any certainty tell you what drug you have and since guessing at it can do more harm than good, it is not allowed here. You can fire away with questions about methylone/butylone, but we can't help you with ID'ing your drugs

Funny, that is legit the same batch I have obtained, also came in the same coloured baggy...from [mod edit]no vendor names please[/mod edit], so I'm in reason to believe that what i have is more then likely Methylone?
If you read the report on edata it was sold as Methylone bk-MDMA but turned out to be Dibutylone bk-DMDBD instead. FURTHER highling our advice for proper testing. In this case the Mecke will differentiate between Dibutylone vs Methylone/Ethylone .

Last edited:
Damn, have you any experience in taking bk-DMDBD? and do you have any understanding on what country this report was submitted from?

In my experience bk-mdma is like a tease version of mdma. Bk feels pretty good but not nearly as good as mdma. The bk peak is very short which causes me to take more and more. Too many redoses can create a rough and psychotic comedown. Bk also needs to be dosed double the amount of mdma. I usually would do 250-300mgs. of bk for full effect. I haven't seen bk in my area for a couple years now.

Bk is not bad but it can be easily abused and cause addiction because the high is so short lived making users want more and more. Ive experienced some bad binges on bk. Although i have heavily abused mdma times before, usually when i do mdma the experience is great and fulfilling enough that i dont urge for more and more as i would with bk.

First just order the Test kit.. Dance Safe has them all and they are a MUST have..

Second, we have given BK the nick name MDMA lite.. Back about 3/4 years ago I ended up with quite a stash of it. I must warn you it is far more "needy" then MDMA .. Meaning it always seems to "want you" to take more.. Caths seem to be like that across the board. It's sort of mellow and not as energetic as MDMA you still have some same "feelings" and will stil be lovie and want to talk and cuddle.. Duration seemed shorter to me / us. Like I said, "it" wants you to take more. So if you have little self control , take out what you plan to use and put the rest were its a pain in the ass to get to. That way you will be less likely to get into it.

I would love to see the test on this. I've never seen pink BK before. Way back when mine was very white to a slight cream tone.. The pink sort of worries me.