Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A few questions about MDMA + backstory

youngthug

Greenlighter
Backstory:

So I've been regularly doing gear (MD and pills) since last summer. First time was amazing, classic shit, super happy, lights were really out of focus and bright everything was so good to look at etc, I did come up spew but I felt fine after. Most of the time since then my experiences haven't been great (obviously its never going to be as good as the first time) but I'm talking constantly feeling sick, puking 3/4+times, and the weirdest part is now whenever I take it I don't want to move. At all. Sounds really shit but I still feel good so I keep doing it, I just want to be able to get up and dance and not have to go lie down in a quiet room all the fucking time. Ive also noticed whilst all of my friends have insane red eye in every picture mine don't. Since my first time I've never had anything happen visually either? Which makes me wonder if I took something different the first time, Pretty much I want to know if anyone can help answer these?

1. Why am I constantly sick on MDMA? And is there any way I can stop this?? (Ive tried splitting my dosage once and it didn't work)

2. Is there anyway I could be allergic to MD? It seems to do the complete opposite of what it does everyone else to me

3. It is possible that I took something else the first time so can anyone think what it could have been? (I know the visuals make it sound like 2cb but I've tried that and its not the same it made me puke too though, I've also tried acid and it has the same wanting to lie down effect, speed doesn't make me sick or tired) Any suggestions on a drug that won't have the opposite effect for me

4. Do you reckon coke would make me feel tired like acid and MD do and make me throw up loads?

5. Is there any reason why my eyes don't go red under flash?

Thank you!!:)

Possibly you are not absorbing the mdma because of being sick all the time.
It could be that you have a bad reaction to the drug.
Seeing as you didn't have a bad reation the first time you may be having a nervous reaction.
You might consider plugging, which is a lot easier on your stomach.
But I suggest you do half the normal dose first time and plug the rest if you are okay later on.

Thank you! That actually makes a lot of sense, the last few times did it I was pretty stressed/nervous so maybe it is a mindset problem :(

Backstory:

So I've been regularly doing gear (MD and pills) since last summer. First time was amazing, classic shit, super happy, lights were really out of focus and bright everything was so good to look at etc, I did come up spew but I felt fine after. Most of the time since then my experiences haven't been great (obviously its never going to be as good as the first time) but I'm talking constantly feeling sick, puking 3/4+times, and the weirdest part is now whenever I take it I don't want to move. At all. Sounds really shit but I still feel good so I keep doing it, I just want to be able to get up and dance and not have to go lie down in a quiet room all the fucking time. Ive also noticed whilst all of my friends have insane red eye in every picture mine don't. Since my first time I've never had anything happen visually either? Which makes me wonder if I took something different the first time, Pretty much I want to know if anyone can help answer these?

1. Why am I constantly sick on MDMA? And is there any way I can stop this?? (Ive tried splitting my dosage once and it didn't work)

2. Is there anyway I could be allergic to MD? It seems to do the complete opposite of what it does everyone else to me

3. It is possible that I took something else the first time so can anyone think what it could have been? (I know the visuals make it sound like 2cb but I've tried that and its not the same it made me puke too though, I've also tried acid and it has the same wanting to lie down effect, speed doesn't make me sick or tired) Any suggestions on a drug that won't have the opposite effect for me

4. Do you reckon coke would make me feel tired like acid and MD do and make me throw up loads?

5. Is there any reason why my eyes don't go red under flash?

Thank you!!:)

1. Sometimes people are sick on MDMA. You could either take less, take a break, or just throw up. If I feel sick on MDMA I just throw up and forget about it. Sounds to me like you need a break though.

2. What you're describing doesn't sound like an allergy, it sounds like MDMA. Sometimes MDMA can be very mongy, particularly in high doses or with extended use. It often makes me want to just sit down and gurn (which I like). Again, maybe take less or take a break.

3. MDMA can be very visual. MDA is a very closely related chemical to MDMA and is very, very visual. Your stomach converts MDMA to MDA, which means that for every time you dose MDMA, you also receive the effects of MDA (although a much lesser amount, but they synergise well). The more MDMA you to take, the more MDA can taint the effects, and it also seems to vary from person. Many people also believe that MDMA can induce hallucinations without the inclusion of MDA. I trip every time I use it, some people never do. MDA is fairly uncommon these days, although there has been a small resurgence. But either way, this is a normal effect of MDMA, especially in high doses (hence why it can be mongy/tiring in higher doses, as well).

5. It doesn't really matter. Some people look great on MDMA, some people look a mess. Take it as a blessing! :)