The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

A european tasting american meth

crazyp

Greenlighter
Hello, i m european and i wanted to post this in the american thread, i tried pretty much every easily avzilable drugs in my european home country wich are coke,speed(paste),mdma, weed, mushroom,lsd, never been a everyday user but used every weekend, i tried to smoke heroin n 3 a few times but it seems that i m opioid resistant wich is good in a way caan t get addicted, but recently i got hold of a g and a half of some shards, american shards...... It blew everything else i have ever tried....... From the first line to almost 2 weeks later i v been using everyday until a finished the bag, during those two week i'have used benzo every 48 hour to knock me out and get some sleep,waking up and reapeating..... I even hotrailed the stuff in the end wich got me so fucked up , got me so horny i sucscribed to meetic trying to seduce some fat girl while wanking on her picture..... , i also found myself fucking some cheap ugly prostitute along the way...... I am enjoying my last bit of euphoria as i type because tomorow will be comedown time i will probably feel like shit or even worse, i am verry happy this stuff is rare in western europe or else i would have kept going downard in a spiral of desolation and self destruction, but it was blast

Last edited:
I'v had good uncut paste straight from the producer there is some similarities in the high but not as rushy and crazy like meth and less euphoric, and it smell so nasty and cannot be smoked it hurts th nose when snorted but nothing like meth, meth i have tear all the time and it s fucking painful yet pleasing and skyrocket fuel blow your socks off but i hardly see myself taking meth the friday to have fun and going to work on monday, maybe you can if you take strong benzo and sleep the all sunday or take a line with your cofee but thats another path to destruction and desolation and wanking in the toilet at work. Omg i know it kills brain cell and it s evil but can you believe my motherlanguage is french and how easy i can write and think in english? I spent 6 month in oz but thats was 6 years ago this drug is a mental enhancer or make you think you are more clever wich in a way oh shit i write too much.....

haha what the fuck. funny read. never done meth but that was pretty entertaining. fucking some cheap ugly prostitute...? rubber up bud.

So are you really planning on vacationing in the US so you can hang out with tweekers and binge on meth with them?

LOL! This is exactly the reason I don't wish to try meth. That and I hate speed but anywho...

I agree, this has got to go into best of bluelight for sure.

my favorite part is "my first language is frence but why am i thinking and speaking english so well"

that and the fact he doesnt want to do meth in the morning before work cause it will make him fap in the bathroom at work lol

^ He can only post here when he is on meth, otherwise he can't understand what we are saying. ;)

that and the fact he doesnt want to do meth in the morning before work cause it will make him fap in the bathroom at work lol

cause it will make him fap in the bathroom at work lol

fap in the bathroom at work

fap in the bathroom

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

moar meth.

i think your needed in the BDD..someone just posted askin if its possible to snort a roxi 30

HAHA this is some seriuosly funny shit i guess its cuzz theres not as much white trash in europe?

Not to hate on meth users meth is awsome lol

what are you talkin about theres plenty of white trash in europe

yeah your way off...think the opposite..

they are just better at hiding their low class trash unlike us who give them their own tv shows and shit