• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

A Course In Miracles

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Anyone heard of "The Course in Miracles." It is one of the most transcendent things I've read. One of the most challenging as well; the language is almost biblical and Christian-themed and impersonal. It is after all channelled from Christ. Most religions reject it however. It impeccable in its self-consistency throughout. Every sentence is thought provoking. After getting more than half-way through it I had to order the CD set on audiobook in order to get myself to finish it. Since then I've gotten through it three times on audiobook. Which isn't enough for it to impart its wisdom to me, but enough to influence my perspective. Makes for an interesting cross-country drive on audiobook. Never finished doing the exercises either but started twice. So yeah, thought I'd share that and to see who else has read it, gained inspiration from it or otherwise.

PDF version: http://pc.sinus.cz/ACIM/pdf/ACIM.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
^I added a link to wiki article and PDF just to give some background... :)

Had no idea it was available for free and hyperlinked. Thanks! :D

I've tried to slog through it but I lose interest fairly quickly. You can tell it was written by a psychologist.

I enjoy the Seth channelings, thanks for the tip, you're right on with that. Seth says many things about science I love, particularly about the nature of consciousness and a vision of science that includes consciousness as a fundamental aspect. I believe we are close to a recognition of consciousness as an aspect of physics that can no longer ignored. Never watched The Dark Crystal, will look up. Cheers mate.