• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A Bluelight Decade: Amsterdam 11th July 2009

When will it take place? (you can choose more than one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading these posts, i am in agreement, and since you and seuss are already discussing it, it seems as these posts are actually a tad bit pointless, you guys seem to be discussing it already, so here, take the burger king hat, you da man ;)

i love your last thought, while we may seem (and be) a bunch of hedonistic fools, another common element i have noticed here is an extreme predilection for interesting thoughts and minds. i think that is a great idea....not sure what you are thinking, but sounds good so far anyway.

Whilst Ali sports wise words, we also need to keep the momentum of this idea running for the next two years. Continued discussion both here and at the "by invite only" dedicated website is paramount for maximum potential turnout.

yo this is probably going to make the news, like global news...

Daily Planet have already been notified.

Some bitch called Miss Lane wants to interview LR2

Great! Another dyslexic reporter. I wonder if she knows Spuerman.

I like the benevolent dictator thing, but maybe we should widen it more. I'm sure there are a few people who could act as that leader, specifically chosen because they know their shit (maybe even that each of those people specialize in different areas?). Keep the leaders down to less than 5 or something, but still strong enough to push forward when need be.

This is where the forum comes in handy, where updates are posted and people can comment and post grievances. This will keep it transparent enough for everyone to agree on it, but disagreeing would only happen if they step forward and say something (moves things quicker than democracy). That way the leaders can continue through the process only stopping for input and for those who need to raise attention to a detail.

Thanks again pekkie and glowbug. This idea really needed some advanced thought into it. Though in regard to the location, we should just grab general ideas here, and let the decision poll go in the other maybe...

drugs are so 2001 guys. im into rubbing onions on myself as a holistic high.

a bluelight decade: global meetup, june 2009 (now with a spiffy poll!!!)

Poll time!!!

I'm leaving the US out of the poll because it's a terrible idea.

I'm also leaving Australia out of the poll because it's prohibitively expensive for most Bluelighters.

PLURmonster said:
I'm leaving the US out of the poll because it's a terrible idea.

I'm also leaving Australia out of the poll because it's prohibitively expensive for most Bluelighters.
Then it's not a balanced poll, imho. If we're going to do this, we might as well do it right. ;)

i'll spiffy over your pole, let me tell ya!

while pekkie makes some solids arguments for london, i'm immediately suspect of his motives since he lives there, ya cheap bastard ya!

vote the dam

btw: what is this? Polls stays open as long as we don't die? Last one alive closes the thread? what?!

I figured I'd leave the poll open for a while since it's still two-and-a-half years away.

The poll closes 1 year from today. =D=D

fair go man, not trying to have a whinge as i appreciate the effort, but this poll is not crash hot ... was there some sort of space constraint i wasn't aware of ???
there is no african destination, no real south american destination, nothing in the middle-east, nothing in Oceania or North America ... you have 8 options, yet manage to encompass about 0.00001% of the world ...
how can australia be ruled out because of expenses, yet london gets a spot ???
no 'other' selection ?
i guess we can let these errors slide because you are a rookie mod ;) and also because amsterdam is clearly the go! :)

---------

edit: OMG!!! no antarctica either!
actually, ignore this post, the poll is fine ...
as long as everyone votes for Amsterdam!

Last edited:
^word

more important than voting (for DAM), is
ensuring your presence by starting to save NOW

The chances of any one of the places D_B mentioned that weren't in the poll being picked as the spot are next to nil.

I'm sure the Dam will get the win by a wide marrgin.

Vote the Dam.
=D=D=D

one day when we're all old fucks sitting on our rickety fucking chairs on our decrepid porches giggling at the fashions of the young we'd regal our family, friends, neighbours, police and shrinks with stories of thrilling danger and adventure "back in 'dam"

^
AHAhahahahaha!!!!

=D=D=D

I can't fuckin' wait!

I mean, I don't want to be old. That is, I want to live for a really long time, but I'm not ready to get there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.