Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(A-834,735 alone and with Cannabis) - First Time - Exactly What I Needed

Zandra

Greenlighter
I recently received A-834,735 laced on to an inactive smoking blend base custom made for me for easy use, since I don't have a scale or anything. Therefore I can only give hit amounts and not actual dosages, but as to the identity of the chemical, all I can say is that I'm confident of it. I figured any report was good enough for this since they seem to be scarce.

When I first got the blend I took a small hit just to see how potent it was. I noticed a weak body high, but no head high to speak of. By ~T+0:20 the feeling was pretty much sinking away, so I felt secure in smoking a larger amount. Shortly after smoking a few hits within the span of about ten minutes I started to get a little anxious, but I blame this entirely on anticipation because it disappeared after a minute or two. I also can get some anxiety from time to time with cannabis, so it's not unexpected. Eventually I went swimming and continued smoking during it and for a while afterward, getting up to just treating a bowl as around the some potency as a decent bowl of cannabis. Mainly what I would have to say about this chemical so far is that the CB2 selectivity shows. It's still touted generally as a nonselective agent, but it's far more selective than any other cannabinoid I've yet tested. By the time I was reaching something of a good head high, the body component was already very strong. It seems to have a lot of analgesic effects without too much headspace change at these doses, though I'm sure it can get wonky in higher amounts. This effect ratio was a pleasant change for me, I've really been hoping lately to get my hands on a cannabinoid like this. Also, it doesn't seem to last as long as cannabis, but that's typical for the synthetics I've tried so far.

After a while I decided to try mixing the blend in equal parts with some okay cannabis I have. It's good for what it is, but it's still low quality, and since I've been smoking mostly high grade stuff lately it hasn't been giving me much of a buzz unless I smoke a pretty good amount of it. When combined with the A-834,735, it basically felt like I had smoked some good hydro, but with less intense of a mind warp. There was a very strong couch-lock effect and I was fading in and out of focus because I just felt so baked. My eyes were also practically blood red, and this was also pointed out to me shortly after I noticed it in the mirror. Music was great, TV was hilarious, munchies were delicious... overall, just a nice mix.

This was yesterday and I've started smoking some this morning as well, I can see this becoming a regular thing for me for a while. Lately I've been trying to get less of a head high just to let myself cool off for a while and have less of a chance of being anxious, and this chemical seems to be exactly what I needed. The fact that it increases the body aspect of cannabis to very high levels without altering the head much is also pretty cool. Definitely my second favorite synthetic cannabinoid so far, after JWH-250, but of course that's a different ballpark. I'd recommend it for someone looking for this kind of high.

Thanks for this report! I have a sample en route and it has been extremely difficult to locate use reports, anecdotal or otherwise. Sounds pretty similar to UR-144.