• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

a 2010 poll on everyones Favorite generic Roxi ir Or brand name & why?

I got some Actavis oxy IR's the 30mg ones they seemed to kick a lot harder than the Qualitest /Vintage Brand....forsure but i must add if you compared every single generic Roxicodone 30mg tablet you would find that 80% of this shit is "placebo" and speculating while high ....SO HIGH that yo u couldn't even think straight i would strongly admit. Also i can say the Actavis made me nod quite strong more so comparable to tar....I must add that next month i will substitute this Activas brand generic to the Mallinckrot brand if generic please feel free to bat down my wanting to get this type generic.

I want a lot of messages on this subject asap come on guys thanks alot.......

i don't know their generic name.. but they are 80mg Oxycontin pills from Canada.. attached is a picture.. i take em 1 of 2 ways:
1. wet a napkin rub it over the pill to take off the time release and then use a hose clamp to break up nd snort em
2. pop em with or without the time release depending if i want a 3 hour high or all day high

also here is the website were i got the pic from nd further info on the pills.. i like em time release comes off easy they are potent and enjoyable to use/abuse =D;)

http://www.pharmer.org/images/foreign/oxycodone-cdn-80

Attachments

• OxyContin80mgCanadian.jpg
    OxyContin80mgCanadian.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,386
Comeon everyone lets get this subject revved up and find out a lot of info. on the Oxyconde IR (ROXI) scene after all it may be the only decent dose dumping Oxys out there soon if they get away with messing with them for the future of perscription Narcotic Drug abuse

only kind of roxis i will buy nowadays is the mallis and the qualest.

i forget who makes it but one is the same color as a malli would be and smaller has a215 on them they seem like they are just way off. and to the guy that posted all the name brands you didnt list the roxane brand they are bout double the size of any other roxi out there

Roxanne Roxies Now under the name Xanodyne !!

only kind of roxis i will buy nowadays is the mallis and the qualest.

i forget who makes it but one is the same color as a malli would be and smaller has a215 on them they seem like they are just way off. and to the guy that posted all the name brands you didnt list the roxane brand they are bout double the size of any other roxi out there

I didnt post the Roxanne brand (as Name Brand) cause they merged with Xanodyne pharm. and now they are under the name Xanodyne. Shake hey man what did you think about Mallie roxies are they pretty good i have a script for 240 of th e30's and want a type of pill tha will make me happy....I use em for iv use mainly, Thanks ..........

Fenitely Name-Brand

Homeless ---> BDD

If ya have insurance and they allow you to chose between name and generic for sure go name brand. I'm allowed to chose whether I get name or generic and for sure the name brand beats all, even the second bump, if I'Ving is great. I never like the 30's but since the OC change I changed to Name-Brand 30mg. Roxicodone and I have a very high tolerance,8o so much I don't feel much of anything anymore after 31 years!! But I got my first script of name-brand 30's last month, put 4 in a spoon and I can honestly say I got high!!! I like them now!!!

In the past I have always gotten the mallies and they provide the warm bubbly happy high and are a lighter shade of blue. So yes I would consider it close to the original OC happy euphoric high and if that's what you're after go for the mallies. Everyone started taking opies at one point in time or another. The best way I can describe them is that first time you take hydrocodiene and youre just all happy and giddy. My friends who IV prefer these to any other brand because they don't clog up there needles. This past month I went to a different pharmacy and got stuck with the Qualitest. They are a way more 'dopey' high. They hit me a lot harder than the M's and make me feel more sedated. I don't notice the happy giddyness it's more of a damn i'm really high I just want to chill kinda high. I am almost positive that I have gotten name brand roxi's before too. On the back there was what looked like a square root kinda thing and the pills were scored and it had i believe numbers below it and I can't remember what was on the front. Point i'm getting at is that they are just like the Q's as far as the high goes. It was my first time to mess with them and this was before I had scripts for my roxys and oxys and I do not have a low tolerance by any means. I would blow pretty much an 80 and a half then snort the other half not to long after. Anyways what i'm getting at is I blew two of these 30's not thinking anythng of it and it seriously put me to sleep in class. The Q's are the same way. If I blow two it gives me a heavy nod and if I blow 3 or 4 it feels like i just got ran over by a brick shit house. So there's really no worth in doing more than 3. So all in all for a good buzzy pain relieving high I prefer the mallies, but if I want to snort something an feel a heavy nod high I go with the q's. I don't even like to snort the M's just because of the euphoric feeling they give plus they last a whole lot longer and do a good job taking away my pain. I almost refuse to eat the q's just cause they make me so damn drowsy and im not really into that but it's fun every now and again I do love putting stuff up my nose. Hopes this helps and we can find info on some info on the other brands. One last thing. the Q's are about half the size of the M's. With them both being 30's and one bein half the size that tells me the M's have a lot of binders and fillers

you are correct, i thought i was crazy, the mallies have a more uplifting high and the qualitest a more dopey one

they will all have 27mg. as 27mg of oxycodone base equals 30mg oxycodone HCL.

10/325 mallinckrodt percs contain 8.97mg of oxycodone base which equals 10mg oxycodone HCL.

and to the poster a few posts up that said methadone, and roxi's have tylenol in them. you, my friend, are wrong. please do some research on such a post before posting. thats why you think they have tylenol in them, because someone else probably posted without doing any research. and then the wrong/stupid info gets passed along.

FACT: Schedule II Drugs DO NOT have any aspirin, tylenol..etc. that's why they are Sced. II Drugs

In my respose to scheduleII drugs not containing any aspirin, etc... I forgot, Percocet which is a schedule II drug is the only one that DOES contain aspirin, tylenol or whatever and yea if it's a 10mg. than it a 10mg, OC and same for the 7.5 $ 5's......sorry bout that.........

Legal Junkie, Hey where did you get your name brand 30mg roxicodone pills made by xanodyne or Roxanne? also have you had Mllinckrodt 30's are they worth a shit? thanks man i appreciate it....

K-9 30's are my preferred favorite. KVK Tech makes them I believe. I don't see them talked about a lot, but they definitely hit the spot.

i am curious to what pharmacy carries the diff. type of roxi generics including name brand that would be nice to knows where the name brand ones are at to get some to try...Also i am still waiting for a email back from Mallinckrodt regarding the fed evaluated trial on the roxicodone 30mg name brand tablets by Xanodyne vs. the Mallinckrodt Oxycodone IR 30mg tablets....they hopefully will state the outcome from the test. A few posts up or on the 1st page i posted the fed trial i am talking about...anyone who can find info. his as well would be very appreciated as well....I just am trying to figure out why people bash on Mallie roxis...?

I find mallies to be the best, but the "A/215's'" are good too... the ones with the cursive "V" (kinda like a square root sign actually) on them I always find to be bad though. They still work obviously, the high just seems less profound. Could be placebo, who knows.

Ok only 30s I've seen are bright blue quaintest v's, light blue a 215s and light blue box.....kids around here call them perk 30s btw....The best are the mbox, I like the taste of the bright blue v's and the a215s just flat out suck. If it helps, I snort only. I get the mbox from a giant or a mom n pop pharmacy. Walgreens has the a215s and everyone has the blue v's.

Go mbox!

I did some research on Mallinckrodts roxicodone pills the 30mg ones, what i found out was that the Dalaudid 8mg pills made by Mallinckrodt have the same exact inredients in them , there identical as for the inactive ingredients! I was getting those Dalaudids last year and they dissolve in water unbelievably! Now i realize why Mallinckrodt roxi pills are probably the most inexpensive roxi generic on the market. Supply and demand! They must sell millions of these each year cause how well they spoon up......BY FAR THE BEST OXY PRODUCT FOR TIE'NG OFF THEY OL' ARM!!!!

I wrote to the fda about Mallinckrodt Roxicodone heres what they say:

In order for a drug to be marketed in the United States, it must go through an approval process that shows that the drug is safe and effective for its intended use. However, generic drug products are not required to replicate the extensive clinical trials that have already been used in the development of the original, brand-name product. Federal law requires that companies wishing to obtain approval for generic versions of approved drug products must demonstrate that their products are the same as the original drug in terms of active ingredients, strength, dosage form, route of administration, and labeling. In addition, the applicant must demonstrate that the generic form is bioequivalent to the pioneer drug and falls into acceptable parameters set for bioavailability, which is the extent and rate at which the body absorbs the drug.

The FDA firmly believes that drug products which have gone through the approval process, brand name or generic, can be dispensed and used with the full expectation that the consumer will receive the same clinical benefit.

Best Regards,

BD
Division of Drug Information
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Food and Drug Administration

I IV my roxi and have tried...pretty much all of them...I used to eat them because I could not snort them because EVERYTIME I do no matter what brand I get massive headaches...then I started IVing them. When I ate them I really couldn't feel much of a difference between brands....since I IV I have found that there is a noticable difference in strength, however I think some of it has to do with which pills are better disolved to be able to suck up in the syring.
My favorite by far are the name brand roxis def got the strongest rush from those however they r hard to find...when you put it in the spoon and add water, the mixture it yeilds is almost similar to the A215's its a gel-ish like feel to it and it feels like the second u put water in it it absorbs and you have to reapply more water (don't get me confused they do not gel up like the abuse proof pills I'm just saying the consistancy is somewhat like gel looking comparing them to them M ones) even though the brand name takes longer to prepare it is def worth it. My second favorite are the Ms they disolve like a charm and very easy to work with. The A215s would be my other favorite, they r harder to do sharing the same problem as the brand name ones...other than that I don't like any of the others, I don't have any insight in snorting them because it just doesn't work for me. Also if you go to the bluelight search and type in "roxicodone inactive ingredients" captain Heroin made a thread that lists all the fillers and what not that your pills contain, so you can do some research and find out what you are putting in your body. Somebody posted earlier that roxis contain tylenol...they don't...reg percs do but roxis is just oxycodone hydrocholride no other active ingredients (they also said that tylenol was one of the inactive ingredients...but it would actually be named an active one)

AlieBeFree, you like dealing with the crap left in the spoon more than just getting m box mallies? I thought u would say that Mallincrodt roxis would be by far your best and easiest... cause of how easy they are...? I like the m box cause it doesnt leave any trash behind in the spoon and mentally u feel you got all the good stuff.... I really cant tell a difference between em' even name brand not even the slightest bit, thats why i go with m box oh and i like the real light color to em