9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive used suboxone in the past, it helped get me off it but id always end up back on dope within a month or two. I know everyone says methadones worse then dope and it should be the very last resort, but I just feel being almost 4 years deep into this shit and not even being 18 that I should just get into a done program ASAP before it gets worse or I start banging again.. I need something thats going to stop me from having to run all the way from rochester to detroit everyday sometimes twice and having to use all my work money then borrow when im broke. Occanisonally my concelour will help me out but Im still sick 2-3 days of the week, I miss alot of school because of it.. With work, school, and dope habit I barely have shit for time as far as my social life go. My "best" friend does dope, all my school friends don't, my "best" friend treats me like shit so do pretty much all my dopehead friends do..
@Tommyboy: Im not completely sure.. I go half the day at a normal highschool for academics then the other half at a technical school for health sciences. This class counts as 3 credits cause its 3 hours long. My academic grades are shit, Cs mainly some times a D and ive failed classes in the past, my grades in health scinces are always As (95%last year). Thing is they changes alot of the rules at the technical school so that attendcance is s30% of your garde, so thats gonna fuck me up. I got a 27 on the act but since my gpa is fucked I dont see my self going to any good colledge.. Probably going to go to community for something health related, mabye EMT or Pharm. Tech.
Blahh this is gonna sound lame/gay as hell but thanks Tommyboy, Blue Valentine, and chinky it means alot to me that someone gives a damn.. Only person I feel like cares about me in my life right now is that girl(Danielle) ive been hooking up with and talking to for the past couple months.

4 years man. I'll promise you your not the first youngen to get addicted heavily to drugs. Your barely old enough to start college right now. You have plenty of time to turn it around. And at least your not addicted to benzo's +dope. If you've completely failed out of school it doesn't even matter. You can start over and go to college.

I would recommend moving to a different area and changing the scene your around. Maybe make some new friends that dont do drugs or just smoke weed. It might take something bad happening for you to change your life style. If I were you I would quit before you get jail time/OD/or get fucked up.

Either way I promise you one day your going to have to kick the habbit. Your not going to be able to maintain forever. The time will pass and one day your going to be looking back at this point in your life. Basically the sooner you quit and get clean the closer your going to be to living a normal life. All you have to do is make the decision that you want to quit. Life is hard and full of bull shit. Lets face it though, do you want to be the person that's always getting sick and feeling like shit? Just quit before something bad happens.

Also I would give suboxone another shot. Put a little more faith into it. It helped me quit. Just remember you have to make the decision. Other people cant tell you what to do.

@spitsuicide

I got on a methadone RX at 20 , Subs weren't about then . 15 years later i'm still on Methadone think care fully about this decision, your mates on here are giving you decent advice n it seems that they are genuine .

@hydrochron:ha funny you mention that I am prescribed xanax, havent been able to get my script filled in a minute tho, started buying footballs and 10 mg valiums. I never normally take more then .5 of xanax or 5 mgs of valium but for a while I was taking 1-2 mgs a day for a month or two. Went thru a mild withdrawal from that a month ago. il keep that in mind brimz definently gonna end up usin it again before it I turn 18.

Last edited:
Also spite even if you fucked up high school, it seems you must be a smart guy based on your ACT score so your options might be better than you think, esp. if you do turn shit around, take a few courses at community college or something to start with...

I'm up super early today, my grandma passed away from cancer early this morning. Now I will have the next couple days off work, and I'm gonna do the rest of my dope today, then probably take my subs for the next few days cuz I can't be worrying about dope and copping for the wake and funeral and all that. I am so glad I have those for "emergencies".

Thanks blue, I hope your right. Just woke up, got enough gas and money to grab one bag, don't know if its worth it.. Well I guess I know its not worth it but I get my paycheck tmrw. Hmmm decisons, probably should wait and see if my neighbor friend has anything on deck again..

Also spite even if you fucked up high school, it seems you must be a smart guy based on your ACT score so your options might be better than you think, esp. if you do turn shit around, take a few courses at community college or something to start with...

I'm up super early today, my grandma passed away from cancer early this morning. Now I will have the next couple days off work, and I'm gonna do the rest of my dope today, then probably take my subs for the next few days cuz I can't be worrying about dope and copping for the wake and funeral and all that. I am so glad I have those for "emergencies".

I would really use the bupe when you go to the wake and funeral if I were you. I was nervous about seeing family I haven't seen in 10 years this time last year and decided to take Xanax to chill me out. I have a pretty hefty benzo tolerance, but managed to take 40mg of Xanax and found a lot of Ativan and hydrocodone so I was royally fucked going to the funeral and viewing. I remember most everything, but I know I had to have been saying some stupid shit. Luckily most everyone in my family was on benzos.

Yeah, I will be around my extended family so with the bupe I can be not dopesick, but not high either which is good. Last year, when my husband died, I had to plan his funeral myself and it was so awful and stressful I was doing waaay more dope than usual, and I barely remember it only I'm sure I was completely, obviously high and everyone knew it. I still feel bad about it, but I think everyone cut me some slack there b/c of the circumstances, it was so sudden and shocking and then to add to it, I was in the car with him but I lived, so the whole thing was an ordeal I just could not face sober. God having to go to another funeral is bringing up all my memories about last year that I've basically been suppressing with dope, so it sucks. I haven't seen a lot of my family for like 10 years also, gonna make sure I'm not drooling on myself when I do see them...like I said, the bupe really comes in handy sometimes; I don't know what I'd do without it...more dope, I guess...

^ I agree that bupe is a wonderful drug. I finally switched from methadone to bupe last week and it really has made me feel so much better about life.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but I know where you are coming from with supressing memories and them being brought back. I overdosed 4 years ago after my ex best friend's Halloween party. He left me for dead in his driveway. I spent 2 days in a coma and nobody thought that I would live, not even the doctors. I'm sure they would have eventually pulled the plug, but there was a 10 percent chance of me living. So I am very blessed to be here today.

wiggi- congrats on getting off the methadone. How was it, and if you don't mind me asking, how many mg were you on? That is a horrible story about your overdose! Did you get on methadone after that? It's sad enough when anybody leaves a person who obviously needs medical attention, but for a person who you thought was your best friend to do something like that, I can't understand it. I had something similar happen, it wasn't my best friend, but she was a friend and if my mom hadn't come home and called an ambulance, I don't think I would be here either. It wasn't as serious as your overdose, though. You are extremely lucky!

wiggi, so this guy is now your ex-best friend? Cuz he sounds like an asshole for sure. You know back a couple years ago, when we had lots of traffic in and out of the house, we also had plenty of people fall out. So many that I would be like, "watch the size of your shots cuz there's a dumpster out back" BUT of course I would never do anything like that! Eventually just had a no-shooting up in the house policy except for really close friends (J didn't even shoot up, so he especially hated dealing with people falling out like that). Still had to breathe for people numerous times, even drive a few to the ER...even if I didn't like the person, if an od happened on my watch I would do anything I could to save them. Glad you survived it though.

Thanks, it really was just one day of feeling like shit because I was just on 20mg so switching wasn't too bad. I got on methadone about 3 years after overdosing. After I had tried literally everything I could think of possibly doing.

The bastard that left me for dead was my best friend since childhood, but when shit gets real, I guess you really see who cares about you. It took me a good two years to forgive him for what he did, but we aren't exactly buddies. Basically he took one too many hits of DMT and he is borderline psychotic from what I have heard. All of our friends pretty much got addicted to opiates and realized what he did was very fucked up and quit talking to him. Karma is a bitch.

BV- I've only shot up a handful of times, and never at a dealers and would only snort my OC if I got to my guy's house and he told me that there were cops close by. That really says a lot about you that you would take people you didn't like to the ER. You must really be a good person. I had fallen out a few times at different people houses, but I always woke up to one of my friends asking me if I was alright. My friends watched me become an addict in high school and now I have watched all of them slowly follow in my footsteps.

^^^^ That sucks bro sorry to hear that.

My best friend didn't leave me to die I don't think he would do that even now that we are not friends anymore. Worst he did was steal 500 bucks from me and all my subs before I had a chance to re-up. Went through terrible withdrawal for the next 2 days before I could scrape together enough money for a hit. I thought my situation was bad till I read your post. Now I feel like I can actually forgive him, now that we are both clean.

No matter who I have shot dope with, whether it be close friends/my girlfriend of several years or just aquaintances I don't really care for, I would never consider just leaving someone for dead. I could never have that type of shit on my conscience. Thankfully all the time I've fallen out I was around sensible people who helped save my life... And plus, with how easy it is these days to get naloxone in many places, no one should be dying of overdoses.

^ Forgive him man. You should always forgive anyone, no matter what they do to you.
I have forgiven that piece of shit that left me for dead.

Hate will build up and destroy you man, take it from me.

Thanks wiggi, I try :) But let me tell you, there was this one stupid fuck--my husband's cousin, actually. He was one of those annoying junkies that every time he was around shit came up missing, spilled, burned, or otherwise ruined. And every time I would get fed up and say he couldn't come back, he'd weasel his way back in later (being family and all, I guess)

Anyway he also had a junkie death-wish cuz he would consistently overdose, usually b/c he would take benzos beforehand and lie about it. I would ask him what he had done before his shot, and he's insist nothing. Then, after we somehow saved his life yet again, he would admit "oh, maybe I took a few xanax bars or something"...Argh! Trust me I barely wanted to save his stupid ass, but like phantom said I could never have that shit on my conscience. and to add insult to injury the idiot was always pissed off after coming to, like he wouldn't believe that he almost died, and he was pissed at us for "bothering" him. God I am so glad that guy is out of my life, I'm pretty sure he's still alive of I would've heard.

I tend to forgive just about anyone, though, I just can't hold a grudge at all.

Well ya you can't leave him for dead when he's at your place. It's much easier to tell a junkie to leave than it is to get rid of a body.

mine are in clear plastic baggies with a blue devil stamp with a staple. whiter then that. how is your stuff? mines ok? are those questions valid??? sorry in advance if not.
Just for you HighonLife: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/img00026201110281350.jpg/

For some reason it keeps saying invalid url when I try to embed the image, so fuck it you gotta click it.

There is what is left from the jab I picked up this morning. (8 in the picture, 1 dumped out on the phone I used to take the picture with)

that is a cheapish bag? holy shit. they are huge compared to x bags we get here....
I copped the same fire as yesterday. Decent size bags too, like almost the size of bags when I started doing them in 2006. They all used to be up to the first fold, so the whole thing looked full when folded and taped shut. You can see a little bit of room for dope to fill up the fold in the pic.

NSFW:

The picture below is what it looks like broken up. Looks a lot smaller than your chitown caps, and I would say that this is definitely still under .1

NSFW:

I could actually make out the picture on this stamp today being that it wasn't stamped dark enough to see yesterday. It's a vampire with a needle pointing to one side of his head, and a gun on the other side. Certified fire.

Edit: Speaking of weed, do all the guys in the hood have haze and regs? That's always how it was by me, they had both haze and regs all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.