9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I know plenty of people that drive three hours to cop, obviously not every day.

i know someone who takes a train 2 hours to cop every couple weeks. now THAT is something i couldnt do. i either drive 10 minutes to the other side of town or he'll drop it off to me. FYI, there's nothing like copping in your pajamas at 10am by opening your front door. Hell, my old connect would actually walk all the way around to my bedroom window if it was after 10pm. i always handed him his money + a packed bowl, he'd take a few hits, hand it back, then go on his way. true story.

bad news: im still broke.

good news: my health insurance covers my klonopin script i just refilled today.

I use to only have to drive like 5 minutes to my pisa.then I would SNIP all the dope I want lol,miss it!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
omg these cravings are killing me!!!!!

i sympathize. do to sheer opprotunity i've been doing alot more coke than i have opiates for alot less than what i would spend. last night turned into a 5 hour coke binge. my one biggest problem is when it comes to opprotunity. if you put something in front of me, for free, offer it to me, and you're my coke dealer....there's no way in hell i'll say no to your sweet, sweet, pearly fishscales of deliciousness.

ive been fine since i woke up. started to get the urge to blow something so i went to crush up 1/2 a kpin on my normal plate i use. i forgot that the plate is still coated in coke. ugh. let the cravings begin...

edit: actually, after dipping my cigarette butt in the plate scrapings that wouldnt fit in my nose, finding a pint of Heineken in the fridge that i didnt know existed, and 2mgs of klonopin hitting me for the first time in a few weeks....meh. if i had weed, some h, or even some oxy or hydros i would be one happy camper

Last edited:
team nod is in the building

i gotta say i can now understand how yall use in the mornings when you wake up dope sick and with the stomach pains..i can handle the chills and cold sweats but this was the first time ive had stomach pains as a symptom and these laast 4 days have been hell and if i had to feel like that everyday like some of you prolly do, i would prolly use in the morning too..well maybe not use to high but i would definetly do a bump or 2 to take the sick away...after i went and saw my Po i went and copped for tonite and even though the stomach pains wernt as bad as the last 2 days, just knowing i had the dope in my pocket i couldnt help but do 1/3 of a bag to get that knot in my stomach untied...first time ive ever done dope before noon and like the 3-4th time before 3pm even though it was just one bump...seriously though those stomach pains i wouldnt want to wish on no one

today i've had 150mgs DXM, 6mgs xanax, .5mg klonopin, 2 beers, 1 glass red wine, 60mgs oxycodone, 50mgs DPH, ciggss...
stop trippin on DXM, that shit is pointless and nasty

Huh..this forum seems to have gone a new direction lately. So I will tell a story about heroin.
So, this past Friday there were pass-outs at this spot I frequent. This was crazy, there were like 30 people crammed inside this little house in a line waiting for the pass-outs to start and people were yelling and it was pretty damn loud in there. The people running it, had to keep coming in and yelling at people to shut up. Other people almost started fighting because someone had cut in line. Then once the line finally starts moving, you hear this loud thump, and some guy at the end of the line had fallen out and just fallen on the ground. Some people were sayin to help him, and the others were like "it's not our business, leave him be..." So, yeah as I said above, it was a pretty crazy situation. After they started pass-outs they ran out about halfway, but went to get some-more. I was thinking I wouldnt get any, but then someone came in to get all the "white-boys", we got our hand-outs and went on our way. The dope was pretty damn good, but all I can say to anyone looking for free dope is you really better be ready to put up with a lot of BS and have some time to wait.

Anyone else have any crazy or interesting stories about getting pass-outs?
i dont understand why you waste your time for just one free bag, and then not buy anymore at that same time

it would def b worth it, if they got just 1 custy hooked (on heroin). Think about it you guys..
no one that goes to those handouts arent already a hype man..think about it, would you go down to the hood early in the morning and then go into an abandoned house with 40people in it for one bag when you only take 90mgs of oxy and not hooked on dope? i know i sure as hell wouldnt, shit i woukdnt do that shit now even

on a shot of heroin. nodding nicely, have some saved for tomorow
just 2 days ago i thought you were "done for good"..and wanted our best wishes?...its gettin old man if you really want to quit then just do it, i know its easier said then done but quitting means never doing it again..not stopping for a few days until you can figure out how to get money somehow... i dont get it

damn I feel so bad when I hear these stories about ya'll driving even 30 minutes to cop. but I am very, very lucky. I live in the urban part of my city and a good 8 minutes away from my spot. what was amazing was when I used to live a solid 2 minutes drive away from my connect. I know I've got it very good here
i dont know how big columbis is or how urban it might be but most of the surroundng suburbs in chicagoland are upper-middle class and the cops out here would eat a dope dealer alive, people know too miuch about each other(im talking last names and address', just too much info) and there are just too many snitches and the people who do sell it are just people who sell to support their habit and all the bags they sell are the same bags but cost maybe 5bux more or a bag that was split into 2 bags with cut added on top and its just garbage that no one would buy if they had the balls to ride to the hood and get it themselves..the combo of the police having too much time on their hands and young inexperianced white people, would be suicide for a dope dealer to set up shop

Columbus is actually a pretty large city, specially when compared to how small most think it is. I'm not saying my dude's spot isn't hot, because I'm sure on some level it is - but the cops here usually do a good job of actually dealing more with the real crimes in the University District (it's the biggest university in the damn world - HUGE). now I'm sure if I were in the suburbs it would be a whole different story all-together. that being said, I am a lucky lucky dude and I realize this

damn Chinky. it looks like your years of chipping have finally caught up to you? sucks to hear

even though im not an everyday user, im not really a chipper anymore either..i just never went the cold turkey route and it caught up with me..i alwasy had subs and took like 2-3mgs the first night when i wasnt feeling that sick and the next 3days kicked my ass..and i didnt redose cause i thought i had to go see my PO yesterday and i wanted to use after and it turned out to be today,so i sat threw pain for 3days when i could have redosed and been fine those days

on a plus note..the dope i got is the best ive had in a couple months..im only at bag 5 and im noddin when the last dope i got i needed a little more then 8bags and it was just a soso high, garbage really..the 4-5bag mark witha tolerance like mine means its pretty good, when your starting to get to the 8-10 bag mark means its garbage or its time for abreak cause the tolerance is too high

^ You should take a few weeks off. This way you can break that dependence for sure, and get that tolerance down. The last stuff I got wasn't that good, and I was doing 3-4 bags at the end of the bundle, so I'm taking a break to get back to 1-2 bags to get high. I know I'll easily be able to take a week off since I have a few subs, but I'll do another week with nothing and maybe just go back to some oxy after that since my boys script gets filled around then.

You've gotta have a week of no dope, no subs, no nothing to really help lower your tolerance. If you just use once a week you can keep your tolerance the same. 2 bags was getting me as high as I could want once a week, but when I got that bundle my tolerance crept up pretty quick.

i dont think i can ever be back at 1-2bags, it would prolly take months for it to be real and not just apsycological thing..by that i mean when you first go back after a break your tolerance is low but then creeps up a little bit way quicker then it did before and my other problem is when i get back to needing only 2bags to get off, i tend to use more days in a row, i basically binge more cause the same amout that i would use in one day can strech out to 3differnt highs or like a weeks use and you would think id still follow my rules but i dunnpo i guess cause its cheaper i just go a little harder and before you know it the time off was a waste..at least that happened the lat time i took more thjen a week off

Yea man, remember I was saying I only grab a couple bags at a time because my tolerance is low and if I have more I'm just gonna do it all? Well sure enough I got a bundle plus an extra bag thrown in, and Friday I was good off of 2 bags, then 3 bags Saturday, 4 on Sunday, and I had the last 2 left over for Monday. These particular bags were kinda small so definitely less than .1 each, but still, my point is my tolerance went up quick from using a few days in a row, but it was also because I was using all day long. But using 2 bags once or twice a week kept my tolerance at the same level and it didn't really go up at all like that since the 2 days were never in a row.

I would love to take a solid month off, but I don't see me making it more than 2 weeks before I convince myself that I will get so high from taking that little break. There's really no need for me to take a break any longer than that since my tolerance is already relatively low, and it's not like I'm spending a lot of money on my habit.

i even get to the point where i tell myself that i really dont need to use cause its been a week or whatever day might be that i told myself i would take a break but then the bad guy on the other shoulder is like who the fuck are you kiddin? sure you dont need it but you sure as hell want it

i even get to the point where i tell myself that i really dont need to use cause its been a week or whatever day might be that i told myself i would take a break but then the bad guy on the other shoulder is like who the fuck are you kiddin? sure you dont need it but you sure as hell want it
i hear you man. i'll go a week or more without using [on purpose], but as soon as my best friend texts me looking to score, i cave in.

And those "hey, I haven't heard from you in a while, everything alright? Why don't you come down here and I'll toss you a couple bags and you can try this new shit" phone calls always fuck me up too... :|

t
damn I feel so bad when I hear these stories about ya'll driving even 30 minutes to cop. but I am very, very lucky. I live in the urban part of my city and a good 8 minutes away from my spot. what was amazing was when I used to live a solid 2 minutes drive away from my connect. I know I've got it very good here

When I was new to this shit (dope), I used to drive to Mesa for it, and it was like an hour round trip, at least. Now I have a connect just down the street, 5 minutes away. And another one, I just hop on the freeway and get off a couple exits down the line, and I'm at the spot in like 5 minutes. It's mighty convenient.

Chinky: about the hand outs. If someone only uses heroin once in a while, and isn't in a full blown addiction, then they could get hooked. Thats my thought on that.

Also, I am going to rehab for 90 days, after new years.

Also, I am going to rehab for 90 days, after new years.

Good luck with that man. Seems like it's every other week you're in here saying you want to quit. Maybe rehab is what you really need, some dudes just can't do it on their own it is hard. If you really want to quit, I'd say that's your best bet. Hope it all works out for you

i hear you man. i'll go a week or more without using [on purpose], but as soon as my best friend texts me looking to score, i cave in.

Yea, and sometimes I won't even be craving dope but I will get it anyways. It's like I get mad that I'm not craving it, and I start thinking that if I can't even look forward to getting high, then what can I look forward too?

And those "hey, I haven't heard from you in a while, everything alright? Why don't you come down here and I'll toss you a couple bags and you can try this new shit" phone calls always fuck me up too... :|

After not calling them for a bit I usually get the "hey man, how did you like that last shit? The stuff I got now is better/fire compared to it."

oh man today's gonna be rough. i have an event i have to dj tonight with 0 dollars, 0 drugs (not even weed), and I can't remember the last time i've thrown down sober.

it's sort of intimidating. ideally, half a bag + mountains of coke results in INSANE sets from me. i've got klonopin and alcohol for tonight. lets hope someone has something in the venue, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.