• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

98% THC (pic)....

Cheers man, i'll follow the cuban grower, looks like some really nice stuff. I used to follow a page called /dopecooks on ig too but it seems they are gone now, they had mad pics of shatter mostly.

Some of the pics on cuban growers ig I thought were MDMA at first, lol

M I A M I H A Z E ������ 99% purity dry sift, the first dry sift to win a award in the US #HTCC

Is that 99% THC?

What do you do with it? I mean what's the most common way to use it?

It could very well be 98%+ THC. I've talked to multiple people in medical states who claim to have had or have continuing access to powdered THC at an extremely high potency (lab tested).

One individual explained to me how he used this powder for his ADD, as there was none of the traditional fogginess that he experienced with plant cannabis, or even most concentrates (this individual was a credible source, and actually showed me the powder, but we did not have a smoking device)

Edit: Oh, and it's almost definitely not dry sift. Quality dry sift you can clearly see the round heads, this looks more like powder. If you want to see quality DS check out @cubangrower on IG

Living in Colorado I've seen everything from weed sealed in tin cans to pipes made from the ground but I call bullshit on this. No one has pure THC powder outside a lab, some butane hash is very stable and is a dry powdery consistency and is fairly common here in Denver. But it's nowhere near being pure THC. Someone showed you a bag of white powder and told you it was pure THC but I guaran-fucking-tee it's not.

a quick search leads me to believe that THC is an oily liquid at 20°C. so it would only appear as crystals when frozen.

Solid high thc hash can look like golden sap liquid that's solid to the touch with a shatter or even gummy.... Rarely would a dispensary care to carry "pure thc" in the upper 98% area as there's more to cannabis than thc. THC itself is an odd molecule that when solid can be densely compacted or held in a way that it's like a giant spread web if one thinks of it in a molecular level. Just thinking of having solid golden sap and how cutting/grinding it would lead to a yellow powder at least to our eyes.

No one's really wrong I just doubt anyone here would have the know how to say who has and who has not seen pure THC.

Well below the 98% mark it starts to look like a very pale clear honey with a high viscosity.

Here's a pic of what I believe is a sample of 95% THC:

pharmaceutical-grade-2106426702.jpg

The cannabis store in my neighbordhood has a 80 % thc, co2 extracted concentrate. it smoked the same way most hash oil smokes. just a dab will do ya.