• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

90 mg mdma + 25 mg mda + 10 mg Amphetamine

DatNiggaJ

Bluelighter
Friend accidently mixed all 3 of these substances in a bag (dont ask why)

Safe/good mix? No cigs/alcohol/benzos or any other substances involved

Not redosing the MDA, but maybe a small redose of MDMA or amp?

Thank you!! :)

Doesnt seem like that small amount will have much effect on you unless you've never tried mdma before, even then seems like a weak dose.. i sure as hell wouldnt feel much. And i dont think mixing amps and mdma is a good idea. I remember hearing that not sure why.

If you took it all having the mda in their your probably be ok with that dose. I also second the amp not being beneficial and also not remembering why. You speak of redosing...do you have extra or are you trying to pick through your crystals?

I'd actually disagree with the other posters, that mix of stimulants will likely cause a strong, powerful experience. Actually sounds a lot of fun too! Comedown might be a bit dodgy, but i'd say it's worth trying if you wanted to. Doesn't look all that dangerous on the HR side of things.

^ Agreed
If you don't have a high tolerance and the mdma/mda is quality I see no reason why this wouldn't produce a nice mild roll

I'd personally just take 120mg of the mdma and like 80mg of mda
With that much ecstasy I'm not even sure if you'd feel the 10mg of amp

Going to take 150 mg of the mix to b safe. the ratios are premixed accidently will probly redose amp so i dont crash half way through :) i think id feel 10 mg since im VERY sensitive to stims. thank you!

You really only need 10mg of amphetamine to add to the energy, anymore and you'll just get tweaky side effects....

Also, I wouldn't redose on the amp. It will make the comedown MUCH worse and probably keep you up all night. A mix like that will be quite a bit more potent than MDMA on it's own, though. 150mg might be a bit too much.

I actually think 10mg of amp is just right. Gotta remember that he's combining three different stimulants which will all synergize together causing major stimulation. For instance, taking 50mg MDMA + 50mg MDA would provide a more powerful, stimulating experience than just 100mg of either MDMA or MDA alone. Also, I find 5-10mg of adderall is good to get me studying and feeling quite motivated, so 10mg amp mixed with MDMA & MDA sounds like more than enough IMO. If you think about the original analogy, his overall MDxx consumption is 115mg which is a reasonable dose of these alone. So apply the principles of synergistic increases and the MDxx consumption probably reflects the consumption of about 150mg MDMA or MDA alone. Add 10mg of amp in there and you've probably ramped it all up again. Always have to tread carefully when combining stims, unless you enjoy being a sweaty, tweaked out stimulated mess.

I agree with folley, I'd avoid re-dosing on the amphetamine. The times I've taken a fair amount of adderall/caffeine/noopept combos I've had the odd unpleasant crash (nothing too out of the ordinary, just unpleasant). Mixing MDMA with amp is certainly more likely to cause a shitty comedown. If you're gunna redose, I'd recommend a small amount of MDMA or MDA (30-40mg MAX), especially considering you say your sensitive to stimulants. Re-dosing and mixing different stims sounds like a recipe for a great experience, but also a shitty comedown. Depends on whether you think that trade off is worth it or not. At least if your redose was MDMA it would not have such a large synergistic effect considering that the majority of you're taking already is MDMA.

Last edited: