• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

9 Days in Heroin Withdrawal and Snorted again

wirkdy

Bluelighter
This is an experience report about the longest period off heroin after I developed a fairly strong addiction, 9 days in all, a fucking nightmare and I only snort it! The effects are known but the worst is probably the mental/thought confusion you get the first few days when trying to sleep, that makes you understand how deeply heroin works in your brain, it's both fascinating and scary, second is the inability to find peace/comfort: you can't stand, sit, lay so you walk but that's bad also, third is the body temperature: it's summer and I was sleeping like in winter and during the day I wore a sweater.

So after 9 days it arrived again, I smelled it...good enticing aroma as usual, I took two lines, probably approx. 20mg, then again 20mg, I got hit pretty hard and got opioid nausea and vomit, you know it's really good heroin if it gives you those effects, after it I felt amazing and after nodding for about 30 minutes and (lightly) banging my head continously on the sink when losing control of it I went to bed and slept really deep and well, the kind of sleep only heroin can give.

Next day I still felt the effects, kind of like being in a state of dream, soft reality. Then evening arrived, time to do it again, I'm a little scared/anxious, I can't go on like this, can't keep on worrying about not running out of heroin, I'd like to stop if I consider this state and the state I have to go through when in withdrawal.

This is an experience report about the longest period off heroin after I developed a fairly strong addiction, 9 days in all, a fucking nightmare and I only snort it! The effects are known but the worst is probably the mental/thought confusion you get the first few days when trying to sleep, that makes you understand how deeply heroin works in your brain, it's both fascinating and scary, second is the inability to find peace/comfort: you can't stand, sit, lay so you walk but that's bad also, third is the body temperature: it's summer and I was sleeping like in winter and during the day I wore a sweater.

So after 9 days it arrived again, I smelled it...good enticing aroma as usual, I took two lines, probably approx. 20mg, then again 20mg, I got hit pretty hard and got opioid nausea and vomit, you know it's really good heroin if it gives you those effects, after it I felt amazing and after nodding for about 30 minutes and (lightly) banging my head continously on the sink when losing control of it I went to bed and slept really deep and well, the kind of sleep only heroin can give.

Next day I still felt the effects, kind of like being in a state of dream, soft reality. Then evening arrived, time to do it again, I'm a little scared/anxious, I can't go on like this, can't keep on worrying about not running out of heroin, I'd like to stop if I consider this state and the state I have to go through when in withdrawal.
Why not just try beer?

Use below physical dependence levels, if you can manage it. No fears about running out and facing withdrawal, just the nice opiate veil drawn over the harsher edges of life. It's the golden mean and I found my balance like that.

Use below physical dependence levels, if you can manage it. No fears about running out and facing withdrawal, just the nice opiate veil drawn over the harsher edges of life. It's the golden mean and I found my balance like that.
can you explain better??

I wish I could taste a little bit of good heroin like that. I'm 20, starting a freaking finance degree.. been 4 years inside a bedroom doing nothing but piracy.

God, I want something to make me feel extraordinary in this hellish world... I want a girl but I want heroin too..
wait a couple of decades if you really must...you're doing good things don't ruin your life rightnow!

@AussieJoe mate I took LSD on Monday! Normal ppl go to work on a fking Monday and I was tripping at 04:45 around the city! I wanna be fking normal!
ps. anyway tripping around the city at 04:45 on a Monday is pretty cool :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Do they not have maintenance programs there that you can get into?
That way you can still get some of the slight benefits of using opioids, while remaining more stable & not worrying so much about withdrawal.

yes they do, don't feel like getting into those right now.

can you explain better??
Exactly like I said. I was a multiple shots daily, fully dependent user. I weaned myself off that but I still wanted to be using opiates. So I settled for using only a handful of times a month, with regular complete breaks because tolerance is so quick to build up again once you've had a dependence. In this way, I get to enjoy the effects of my favourite drug, but restrict my use enough to avoid becoming dependent again. I don't get frantic if I haven't got any smack on hand because withdrawal isn't a factor I have to consider, which allows me to be much more relaxed and not feel like I 'have' to do it. For me going about it this way turned out to be the ideal solution; it requires a good bit of self-awareness and discipline though.

I hear you. 6 days in and did two blues. I wish I had suboxone bc it would deter me from using. I tried online route w doctors and no I can to that. What got me to go back to blues is while sick thinking I'll just do a few until I find someone w subs and then I'll quit. Unfortunately Noone can get the life saving stuff so I keep cracking. Can't take being this sick

but the worst is probably the mental/thought confusion you get the first few days when trying to sleep
The worst thing in my opinion is the depression. I get really nostalgic for the 90s when I'm in wd. The chills suck too...actually everything about the wd sucks.

No I havent had a heroin addiction ...lost a few really good friends to that fkn shit in the late 70s & 80s ...one dying in my bathroom while we all tried to save him ...by the time the ambos got there he was gone.I understand for some its like their God...might make you feel awesome its also a misery drug but so are other drugs

The worst thing in my opinion is the depression. I get really nostalgic for the 90s when I'm in wd. The chills suck too...actually everything about the wd sucks.
yeah, it's all a heavy nostalgia trip that adds to one's depression :/ strange that when in wd those feelings increase so much.

The worst for me are these seizure like back spasms that start around 10 hours or so and get progressively worse, I've only made it to day 4 and they just become more frequent and severe...kinda terrifying to consider 9 days