• Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks HighonLife and Welderman.

I do always feel a little guilty blatantly pimpin my blog as I do sometimes but its often when Ive put up a new story. I didnt know we couldnt put links up.

You can always just Google Junkysays. I think Ill just write that from now on "You can Google Junkysays" Is that fair enough mods?

Chinky, you are definitely right! I'm not looking forward to chicago winters...i think i'm gonna start looking for a car now. Plus I did take the el today, and it really sucked, cuz there were some cops set up in the station and they totally noticed me go out and come back after a little while. I tried to wait em out, but they weren't leaving. So they actually said hi to me all friendly and I went about my business, but it was enough to make me think twice about my current method, being pretty risky on more than one level...

Nowdub, I really wish you the best of luck--I know that dope is available everywhere, but sometimes a change of scenery can really help you to change your life for the better--and I really do hope the best for you.

And on another topic, I'm one of those kinda rare people who HATES weed-whether I'm high or not, just yuck. It makes me paranoid and I seem to have NO tolerance for it. Weird cuz the so-called "harmless" drugs like alcohol and weed seem to affect me the most, and not in a pleasant way. I have the lowest tolerance for em both, but I can do dope in quantities that would surprise many people given my size and all...I wish my tolerance was as low for dope as it is for alcohol and weed! Of course the very idea of tolerance is doing it often makes you need to do more, and it is pretty rare for me to drink or smoke weed so there ya go. I have found that sometimes when I've been dopesick, I don't mind smoking a little pot just to get an appetite and try to sleep. But otherwise no thanks. And people can be so weird about my turning down weed! Like, I've had people be downright suspicious of why I won't smoke, and seem to be personally offended when I turn them down. Weird huh none for me means more for them, but you can't always explain people right?
good to know youll be able to start picking me up to ride to the city ;) and you are 100% correct about the weed, more for me lol..its weird most girls i have dated where the same way..i used to sell alot of it and i was alwys drawn to girls who i knew wouldnt be smokin me shit when i wasnt around and would pass on it most occasions but would still choke with me everynow and then...by what you described though it sounds like you smoke too much when you do smoke and thats why alot of people dont like weed..they will smoke with some experianced smokers and find themselves trying to keep up or just just hanging around and finishing off the session when reallythey shoiuld have only took a hit or 2..also with the weed there is now adays for people who dont smoke its easy to see the effects of indicas vs sativas on them..an experianced smoker will be able to tell the diferance in the 2types but act the same, where as an inexperianced smokers whole world and actions will be comepletly differnt between the 2 types..i would never give a strong indica to a inexperianced smoker unless they are WDing from dope and need a weed thats more narcotic like..

i just tried some jack herer and i have to say it might be one of my new favoirtes of all time..one of the mango trainwrecks i thought i got was instead jack herer and its such a nice relaxing and uplifting and long lasting bud..i recommend anyone to try it, plus its not a super dense bud so a little bit looks like a lot

and you said you saw the cops chillin at the station?...thats gonna keep happening cause damn near twice a week people have been getting robbed and just getting phones and ipods ripped out of their hands and a lady even died when she got pushed down some stairs..so they said the police presence will be noticeable on all trains, i dont doubt a few people will get popped for noddin out on the train

It seems i have used for the last time today. Big fight with my stepdad that has led to me leaving little rock and going to live with my best friend out in Humboldt California. Its time to start my life over and get some success behind me in life im tired of the bullshit here in Arkansas and just need a fresh start i think. I may not be using but ill still post in here to keep up with everyone and It sucks cause today when i went and picked up it was a fresh batch and potent as fuck. Awww well Its for the best and have a safe weekend everyone.
like whoever said it, o thought you lived with you wife, so whats it matter? and havent you been talkin about movin to cali and start grow ops for the past few months..whats up with that?

I finally got a couple of subs. I've been waiting weeks for these. It's a great time to take a break. Summer is over, it's getting cooler out, friends are going to detox, and the fun is over. For the past 3 weeks, I have only really been getting high once a week, and then just buying a bag or two most days to keep the sick away. That's why I wanted subs, because they are a lot cheaper and more efficient at keeping withdrawals away.

I'm probably gonna do 8-4-2-1-1 and should be fine after that. I don't like a detox that is more than 4 or 5 days, because you end up withdrawing from the suboxone or methadone in some peoples cases, if you use it for too long. I know I don't need 8mgs the first day, but it will give me a nice buzz, and i'll be a lot more content with going through with the detox.
honestly you might need o nly the 8mg and thats it since your not a shooter..i have found with me 2doses of 4mg and then 2mg and my Wds seem to go away...my suggestion is dont take the next dose until you feel sick again which might not be until 2 or 3days after the first dose..im sure youy know that already but itsjust a reminder cause people will just take it everyday, no matter if they need it or not and thats bc mentally they need it..i find marijuana takes care of the mental part and some of the physical to a certain extent..buyt i doubt the 8mg will give you a buzz..no matter what if im in Wds subs will never give me a buzz...the first time i took subs i took like 6mgs and nevre had to redose, just the one dose and that was it..no more Wds

Yeah what's with the Gestapo editing? I don't think any of us mind him posting a link to his blog. It reminds me to check it for updates.

technically its against the rules to spam the boards with your own private links..you can promote your blogs but its got to be the vbullitan BL blogs or whatever they are called..not your own personal private blogs, i mean just look around anytime you see someone spamming their own links, they get removed...to be honest im suprised someone who sticks by the rules so tightly like JB allowed that to fly for so long..i didnt mind his stories, i thought they where good reads but i was sick of seeing the link spammed in everyone of his posts..i mean put the link as your location or somehing, we dont need to see it on the bottom of every post..

I do always feel a little guilty blatantly pimpin my blog as I do sometimes but its often when Ive put up a new story. I didnt know we couldnt put links up.

You can always just Google Junkysays. I think Ill just write that from now on "You can Google Junkysays" Is that fair enough mods?

im not a mod but that sounds fair enough to me, for goodness sake this is the HEROIN discussion thread

throw it in your location..that should work

yeah i had a good nod goin tonite..one of those when you dont evenremeber nodding..just you opening your eyes up and 2hours has passed..that good dope where you wake up and you still got 4lines busted out waiting for you to snort, that you nodded out on before you go to

and i only got some real good sativa buds and i cant smoke that before i go to bed or it keeps me up..so im just chillin..prolly should go to bed since its after 4 here and the bears play at noon..

whats good with you fam? I know your just kidding, he knows your kidding, and so do the rest of the regulars, but any outsider might read that and hit people up for sources, so I edited it out. -Tommyboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to keep you guys in the know. Pigpen can resume posting links to his blog here as he used to. It was only the act of manually adding a sigline that got the edit.

@ Pigpen

Iv been reading your blogs man , and I got to tell ya.... I fuckin love them.
I turned a couple people on to them for you mate.

I don't really go outside The EADD heroin thread much , but this is one I allways look in on , I love reading about your stamps , jabs , bundles and shit. it's like foreign talk. We only deal in weights, grams, 1/16 , 1/8 quarter ounces , you get the picture. Always afgani brown.

We've had a bad arse drought this past year , but things are finally getting back to good.
Hi to all you regular posters and pigpen keep them blogs coming man.

@ Pigpen

Iv been reading your blogs man , and I got to tell ya.... I fuckin love them.
I turned a couple people on to them for you mate.

I don't really go outside The EADD heroin thread much , but this is one I allways look in on , I love reading about your stamps , jabs , bundles and shit. it's like foreign talk. We only deal in weights, grams, 1/16 , 1/8 quarter ounces , you get the picture. Always afgani brown.

We've had a bad arse drought this past year , but things are finally getting back to good.
Hi to all you regular posters and pigpen keep them blogs coming man.

Thank you Strung, one of the nicest compliments Ive gotten, and you all here on BL have been very generous with them pertaining to my blog. I just want to thank you all for the encouragement and for dealing with my terrible grammar. Im trying almost hard enough to get my ducks in a row to get a cheap ass book written.

Im a little drunk and feeling like "I love you brother" kind of crap but , well, I do. Actually Im really drunk.

Anyway, Ill try my best to keep writing and get learnin on my spellin n periods. If I ever do get my work together and get my little book out you better damn well buy it.

Awww, lookit that, I got a little tingle in my heart like I got a family here.

And thank you Chinky, thats a great idea. Doing it now.

I echo Mr Strungouts sentiments Pigpen , your blog is a good read.
Dope in the uK is very up n down atm , crack is straight fire.

Thank you Strung, one of the nicest compliments Ive gotten, and you all here on BL have been very generous with them pertaining to my blog. I just want to thank you all for the encouragement and for dealing with my terrible grammar. Im trying almost hard enough to get my ducks in a row to get a cheap ass book written.

Im a little drunk and feeling like "I love you brother" kind of crap but , well, I do. Actually Im really drunk.

Anyway, Ill try my best to keep writing and get learnin on my spellin n periods. If I ever do get my work together and get my little book out you better damn well buy it.

Awww, lookit that, I got a little tingle in my heart like I got a family here.

And thank you Chinky, thats a great idea. Doing it now.

pigpen your blog is a good read for sure.

you should def write a book dude it would be awesome

nice!

that'll last you a few days huh
Yeah man.. seems with me i just get higher though the more i buy instead of getting high for more days. ha, oh well it happens.

But 8 caps a high = ~4.5 off my fuckin face highs.

Saving a few to wean off with though when I'm done with these because I'm in need of a LONG overdue break. Withdrawals are gonna be a bitch because I've been at it pretty hard for the last 2 months. Plus my nose deserves a rest.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Made it in to arcata after 3 days on a fucking bus. I know there is dope out here but i doubt ill find it bein in arcata. That and im living with my best friend from childhood and im not tryin to have a dope habit at all. I dont think im even gonna take my prescirbed shit anymore. Its definitely time to do something different. Arkansas straight sucked my stepdad is a huge alcoholic and i couldnt be around that shit anymore is basically what it came down too. And my fiance does live with me shes just not coming out to humboldt just yet.

those 36 bags will not give you 4 days worth of getting high since you do it everyday..my guess will be 3 highs being the first day 8 bags and then your gonna need 10 bags to get to the same level since you never let your body clear out..you gotta give yourself a day or 2 to keep that tolerance level

im in need of a break too since i didnt go see my PO, he rescheduled me for this month so i never gave myself a break last month...my tolerance is getting up there too i need 7-9bags depending on how good/bad they are..and keep in mind i dont use everyday..if i did i would prolly be shooting dope cause needing a jab a day to get high would suck(well i wouldnt but yoiu know what i mean)...i need like 2 weeks off to get back down to like 4-5bags..i know i said when i take a week off my tolerance normally cuts itself in half, and it does but it doesnt stay that low for that long cause i tend to use on a couple more back to back days then i normally would, which is like twice a month..and using on consecutive days kills my tolerance..some people can use everyday and maintain a tolerance for a little while but i cant..if i use 5bags today im gonna need 6.5-7 tomorrow

im not a scientist but maybe thats why my Wds arent as bad as most cause my metabolism might be a little slower and the dope lasts a little longer in my system..thats why i wont feel sick til weds since im using tonite..anyone think that might be true?

who else is nodding with me?

Ha, OpiateGuy, I am the same way--extra bags never turn into extra days of getting high for me, just the same amount of days with a bigger high...so I've learned not to buy too many, thinking it'll last me a week or something. Just doesn't work for me. But yikes I am glad I don't have to do 8 bags to get high, that's a pretty expensive buzz. So maybe a break will help your tolerance as well as your nose!

Yep, I have noticed more cops present around the trains. I did see lots of shit on the news about people getting robbed on the el, especially that story about the old lady who got killed. That was just awful. You know those are the real criminals on the train, not a girl like me just lookin to get a buzz--I'm not hurting anyone but myself (and thanks to some new harm reduction tips from this site, I'm not even hurting myself as much as I used to, haha!) The other evening the 2 cops were all smiling and "hello!" to me, so I just smiled right back and said a friendly hello too. No furtive glances at them, looking all sneaky/suspicious like some people do around cops.

But yeah, I'm starting off the week with a nice stash to put me in a good mood, and get me through work.

Status
Not open for further replies.