Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everybody has the luxury of having their dope in easy-to-swallow balloons. You see the pic of those stamps, there is no way I am swallowing those, especially if they are in the extra plastic heat-sealed sleeve. If I am traveling, I will transfer all of the dope into on stamp bag, and just sniff the scrapings from the bags I emptied. That would at least make the mission possible assuming I have a drink with me. I would have to chew the bag too, though.

Chinky, don't they have foils and regular zip-lock dimes in Chicago too, instead of just caps? Good luck to anyone swallowing foils. 8o

hahaha imagine swallowing a piece of tinfoil that youve been smoking dope on, puking it up and smoking the dope that was still on the foil. ya the pigs pulled me one time and i swallowed a 4x4 piece of foil with dope on it. and after cops let me go i puked it up and smoked the rest of the dope. lol

My last dope came in aluminum rectangles and inside was wax paper. That was the dope that basically killed me.

Weirdest delivery I ever had was this coke I bought. Guy came over and took out some dentene individually wrapped gum each one looked perfect, but each was a gram.

That story about the guy being like "gimme a minute" when he saw the badge, then proceeding to shoot up, made me laugh. I always used to tell J if we saw flashing lights right after we copped he better just cruise for a few minutes so I could fix up before pulling over...truly that would suck though!

Thanks for all the kind thoughts about my situation, also. I know sometimes I can't believe this is my life, and so much has happened over the past year. I am in a much better place emotionally than I was a year ago though, but its still pretty hard.

But vacation was pretty cool, bonding time with the family!

Hello all, I'm a trucker headed through DC, Philly, Jersy, NY and Boston. are there open air markets there to score?
No I dont get high and drive! I do have layovers where Im parked for 34 hours stuck in this truck and I want to get my nod on!

Im not asking for specifics, the cabbie will know where to take me im sure. just a yes or no

Yeah, you should be good in those cities (not sure about NY though, i hear that is mostly phone connects).

Whats good team nod? I've been nodding ALL fuckin day, and gettin the nod going again for the new episode of Breaking Bad thats comin on in like 3 minutes. Whats everyone else doin?

In Memphis and in Arkansas, at least eastern part , close to Memphis, dope comes in corner baggies tied off, small ziplock type bags, in foil,in capsules,lol..also in my area where I'm staying the nearby dope dealers weigh the dope out in fornt of you, if you know them well enough to be allowed inside that is..They will put the dope in whatever you want it in that they have, corner bags off sandwich bags, foils,caps if the have any, small ziplock baggies,etc..and normally though, the guys that sell smaller amounts from the bigger guys will sell dope thats put it plastic corner bags tied into a knot or a corner heat sealed and then put inside a ballon, they also put coke in plastic baggies and then into ballons, and these are mostly black people,not mexicans who often sell black (tar) in ballons, but I think it's a good idea to carry drugs ,dope or coke, etc,, thats tied up into a knot baggie or a heat sealed corner bag in a ballon, I always carry a large bottle of water or soda when getting dope in ballons in case I have to swallow them and puke them up later, or wait for them to pass through the other end..lol..nasty but that beats a poss. charge IMO..

You know this shit davis. All my shit comes in clear capsules with a red top of the capsule put inside a corner of a baggy and tied off. The shit has been fire the last 3 days since the new shipment came in friday. 2 has had me nodding the last 2 days instead of the 3 that i needed at the end of this last batch. Got my ankle monitor off today too thank god those things blow donkey nuts. I had to itch my ankle for like 5 minutes after it came off. Its been all football and nodding for me.

Munched down 12 10/325 percs and a 100mg morphine to get thru work, just copped a bag, doin my best to save it for tmrw tho so i wont be sick as fuck at school. Nothin worse then waking up at 6am sick as hell knowin you won't be able to get straight for 8hrs..

Breaking bad was awesome as always. Cant wait for walking dead either. I DLd season 1 and watched it yesterday. It scares the shit out of me and get the blood pumping.

Season 2 breaking bad wrote on the AMC website and they sent me a breaking bad poster. Its jesse and walt in cook gear outfront of the RV sitting in the lawn chairs.

Yeah chinky my nose has been pretty cooperative lately.. Had 30 caps on friday morning.. Come tomorrow morning I will be down to 5 caps. Shit, I've been high as fuck these last 3 days. Gonna go easy the next couple days with these last 5 caps and then pick up a couple jabs and do it all over again. Ha, I'm havin waaaaay too much fun with dope lately. I couldn't even imagine how strung out I'd be if I were a shooter (Thank god I'm not). Gonna do a few more blows then go to sleep.. another week of classes starts tomorrow morning, oh well.

P.S. Since I've come into some extra cash I'm thinking about getting a jab and a half and then a gram of coke to go with it. Otherwise I'll just cop 2 full jabs.. We'll see if I can be bothered to drive out to the coke guy/if he comes through at all.

Any of you guys done some coke with your dope lately? I always enjoyed it but would usually rather spend all the money on dope instead of using some of it for a gram of coke because at the end of the day I'd rather have a half jab instead of a gram of coke.

I'm high as fuck so I'm probably rambling.. oh well, like i said I'm gonna do a few more blows then pass out (going to sleep high on dope is the BEST, you just drift right into a great night sleep)

Yeah, you should be good in those cities (not sure about NY though, i hear that is mostly phone connects).

Whats good team nod? I've been nodding ALL fuckin day, and gettin the nod going again for the new episode of Breaking Bad thats comin on in like 3 minutes. Whats everyone else doin?

fuck ya man breaking bad comes on in 40 minutes

I'll be picking up some bags a little later today, maybe just three or four bags, but the bags around here have all grown in size and the quality has also improved...

I'm not sure what's going on, but every dealer I have has been getting better bags; I'll empty out just three stamps now, and the amount of powder in those three stamps is equal to the amount of powder in one of the bundles (10 bags) I used to cop not too long ago, maybe 3 months ago.

Hey, I don't ask questions... know what I mean? ;)

hahaha imagine swallowing a piece of tinfoil that youve been smoking dope on, puking it up and smoking the dope that was still on the foil. ya the pigs pulled me one time and i swallowed a 4x4 piece of foil with dope on it. and after cops let me go i puked it up and smoked the rest of the dope. lol

the thought of swallowing foil makes my spine tingle

one thing i liked about smoking tar (even tho that wasnt my favorite method) was the camp fire smell, funny how smoking heroin can bring back good memories of being a little kid hanging with family around the fire :)

You know this shit davis. All my shit comes in clear capsules with a red top of the capsule put inside a corner of a baggy and tied off. The shit has been fire the last 3 days since the new shipment came in friday. 2 has had me nodding the last 2 days instead of the 3 that i needed at the end of this last batch. Got my ankle monitor off today too thank god those things blow donkey nuts. I had to itch my ankle for like 5 minutes after it came off. Its been all football and nodding for me.

Hell yeah, I have been nodding and watching football also, nodding more than watching though off the latest dope..lol..I get of probation this Feb. , no ankle braclet on though, but I have had to wear one before, and they do suck donkey nuts, big time, but after this coming Feb. I will be able to drive legally agian and do stuff I have been unable to do without worrrying about getting busted while on probation and going straight to jail for a while..sux, but I have managed to pass all piss tests and so on, so I'm thinking that Feb. will be a good month for me to travel somewhere and party maybe,lol.

My last dope came in aluminum rectangles and inside was wax paper. That was the dope that basically killed me.

Weirdest delivery I ever had was this coke I bought. Guy came over and took out some dentene individually wrapped gum each one looked perfect, but each was a gram.

That is smooth as hell, who would think of looking in each individual piece of a pack of gum if they all look like gum!! lol..thats a smart dealer to do that shit...I knew a coke dealer that I gave a bottle of empty big blue antibiotic capsules I had poured out the contents and blew all the crap out of the caps, and went to dudes house and he filled up the big blue caps with some blow..lol..like a 1/2 gram of powder each, since the pill bottle said 500 mg capsules and shit, and had my name on it, which he knew anyway..lol..I left his place with the bottle of "antibiotics" in my pocket and put the pill bottle in with some other meds I was taking then and it looked legit as hell.lol..dude had to use a coke grinder to powder the chunks of coke into fine powder,which took a while, but it was worth it for my safety carrying it!! I think it was like 7 or 8 grams total in all the capsules..lol..poured it out on a scale 4 friends that had sent money with me, and they were knid of pissed at getting all powder, but when they did some and realized it was just powdered up to carry that way and not becasue it was cut added, they were pretty happy..lol

Yeahhhhh Buddddy

I got a 4hr drive back to Seattle then I can finally catch a nod after a month of being clean! I'm stoked as fuck but also a little "ehh" because I know starting back on this slippery slope will be bad.

Has anyone else on here heard of "pure" ? Around WA we get the normal shitty tar, the brown powder(which isn't the mexican powder dope most of you are used to, this stuff you can't snort, it clumps up and if any moisture touches it or if you so much as breathe on it it will solidify) and then we get this stuff called "pure" its a tar but its almost exactly 4x the strength. My guess would be its similar to your guys' #4. Just curious if its a WA thing if you guys have heard of it?

About 5-6hrs and ill be a noddin!

Man I have been missing a few times lately... Sucks makes my self esteem go way down and realize I'm an addict... Oh well going thru a divorce so I am numb anyway... Can't wait to be happy one day again. Hope u guys had a good weekend. I think I will be getting 12 8mg subs for that trip. Hope they work. What happened to the Bears yesterday. And any SamCro fans on this board???

I got a 4hr drive back to Seattle then I can finally catch a nod after a month of being clean! I'm stoked as fuck but also a little "ehh" because I know starting back on this slippery slope will be bad.

Has anyone else on here heard of "pure" ? Around WA we get the normal shitty tar, the brown powder(which isn't the mexican powder dope most of you are used to, this stuff you can't snort, it clumps up and if any moisture touches it or if you so much as breathe on it it will solidify) and then we get this stuff called "pure" its a tar but its almost exactly 4x the strength. My guess would be its similar to your guys' #4. Just curious if its a WA thing if you guys have heard of it?

About 5-6hrs and ill be a noddin!

trust your instincts, anyone who has been clean for any period of time wants to use again, ill testify to that, but if you've been bad addicted before you prob wont be able to use responsibly. your on the road now n will probably cop before you read this, even if you read it first i would highly doubt an anynomous post on the interwebz will change that burning desire dope gives but maybe you shouldnt do it? if you do do it then try your hardest not to go back for more for another month, that is if you want to be clean, if you have no interest in being clean then disregard everything i have said

Status
Not open for further replies.