• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

80mg Hydrocodone

bipolar-sunshine

Bluelighter
I normally take AT LEAST 60mg of roxy to get high. Will 80mg of hydrocodone be enough? I know hydrocodone is technically weaker than roxy so I'm trying to figure out the right dose. I used to be able to take 20mg of hydro and feel great. Man were those the days....I barely notice the 60mg of roxy I normally take these days...I have to really focus on it to notice it or placebo effect the fuck out of myself.

I've been using for about 6.5 years, but only heavily (almost daily at high mg) for about 2.5 years. So I have a decent tolerance.

Its pretty close according to most conversion charts with roughly 20mg oxy equal to 30mg hydro when used orally. But remember, those conversion are trying to fine the equivalent dosing between one opiate and other for pain relieving purposes, they have quite a bit of variation if you look at multiple charts, there may be incomplete cross tolerance among the opiates/opioids, and subjective effects are not included and hard to quantify.

From experience, I find even double the amount of hydrocodone doesnt match up to oxycodone. It just lacks oxy's oomph and is less stimulating (something I enjoy very much about oxy). But you have to find out for yourself and as always, starting low and going slow in the way to go. Also CWE those hydros off course.