View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

800 ug and 1 gram of weed

Vexanize

Bluelighter
I've already taken 300ug, but I was thinking about going a little overboard tonight and take another 500ug. Will it do anything or will I be out of my mind??? And I was thinking of throwing cannabis into the mix. Is that a good idea? I'm a very experienced psychedelic user btw.

I've already taken 300ug, but I was thinking about going a little overboard tonight and take another 500ug. Will it do anything or will I be out of my mind??? And I was thinking of throwing cannabis into the mix. Is that a good idea? I'm a very experienced psychedelic user btw.
Note that I have zyprexa which can abort me from a bad trip

No. If you're going to do 800 ug LSD, you need to plan it out WEEKS in advance. This isn't something you can spontaneously decide to do on a spur of the moment whim because somebody on the internet told you it would be really cool.

No. If you're going to do 800 ug LSD, you need to plan it out WEEKS in advance. This isn't something you can spontaneously decide to do on a spur of the moment whim because somebody on the internet told you it would be really cool.
Well I did it and experienced full ego death and am now not going to be doing as many psychedelics because looking at my life as some other being has shown me how to weigh out pros and cons in my life.

Well I did it and experienced full ego death and am now not going to be doing as many psychedelics because looking at my life as some other being has shown me how to weigh out pros and cons in my life.
I forgot to say that I've done 1.7mg of lsd at one time.

what kind of tolerance had you worked up to prior to 1.7mg?
what kind of tolerance window are you planning to be in for your session?