• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

8 year old kid wins $200 worth of pot products at junior hockey raffle

Humour is where you find it. When you read the whole story it's a lot less ridiculous but just media hyping a non event.I think in the end it's the fact this made it to the internet is the "Ridiculous!" portion of their headline.

I suppose it will take some time for the haters to get over their feelings of offence that weed isn't just legal it's far safer vs everything else in your drug cabinet.

I think what's "ridiculous" is the crusade the the kids dad went on after he made him throw away the "bad drugs." Like, I get it, you don't want your kids fuckin' around with drugs. And yeah, children's sporting event... but it seems like the raffle wasn't intended for minors to enter, or should've at least been barred from certain prizes.

Dad's stupid for setting an example and throwing away the basket, imo.

I think what's "ridiculous" is the crusade the the kids dad went on after he made him throw away the "bad drugs." Like, I get it, you don't want your kids fuckin' around with drugs. And yeah, children's sporting event... but it seems like the raffle wasn't intended for minors to enter, or should've at least been barred from certain prizes.

Dad's stupid for setting an example and throwing away the basket, imo.

But weed's not a drug, you wolves in sheep clothes, stop the non-sense. We have to end this, weed's not a drug.

::sigh::

Despite you attacking me with the whole sheep thing, I'll not resort to calling people like you retarded and leave it implied instead. This has been one of the dumbest things I've been encountering since I first learned what weed was back in 1967 when my dad smoked his first joint.

The English Language said:
drug
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

"Drug" isn't good or bad, something just is one or it isn't. The problem is what people associate with the word, and it's definitely a problem when walking stereotypes spout nonsense like "it's not a drug, man, it's a plant; it comes from the ground so it's natural." Pretty much every god damn drug/medicine/healing potion known to man has been derived at some point through the process from a plant. Literally, fucking, everything.

Health Canada specifies that THC and CBD content be listed on cannabis sold in Canada because it’s a drug (a vast complex array of drugs and it has effects on the body). It has the potential to interact with several of the medications I take and can cause extra/excess drowsiness.

Tom
(I would say drugs can be fun for me - just not most drugs. Cannabis is my drug of choice)