• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

8-ball of molly with friends after years long break; ok, but not like the old days

Dresden

Bluelighter
I know my brain is not the same as it was almost 20 years ago with respect to MDMA usage, but I finally got ahold of some of this new, different precursor MDMA molly going around (untested, but bitch, do you not realize I know how to recognize the real deal based on taste and smell and feel or not after I snort 100mg? because I do, whether you choose to believe that or not).

Overall, it was not worth the same traditionally high price that I paid as it gave me no spiritual connection to others and no urge to dance/listen to music, the main reasons I always loved ecstasy. So maybe this new stuff is different, maybe my brain is different, or maybe both, but I can see why ecstasy is just not taking off the same way it did in the late 20th century. I realize, too, that the onslaught of fake "molly" for the past 15 years is also to blame, both for people not trusting the term and for the depressed price that people now expect to pay for a dose.

If the entire purpose of this post was to brag about being the biological embodiment of a GC/MS machine whilst dicksizing about how much you and your friends abused, I'd hate to be that guy but: I choose not to believe it, because anyone with half a brain here knows it's not possible to conclude you have legitimate MDMA from anything short of test kits and proper laboratory testing.

Your brain is different, potentially as a result of MDMA use - or ABuse, as I can only assume given you felt the need to mention you had 3.5g to share.

Can't tell what's worse here...the arrogance of claiming you can tell without a doubt what you have legitimate MDMA, the naivety to stick by this baseless claim when you stated it didn't even feel the same (so really wtf were you basing your conclusions on?), or the the inability to add 2 and 2 together and realise you've either fried yourself or that what you had wasn't actually MDMA.

MDMA is MDMA, until it isn't MDMA. Then it's something else. You've been here for 6 years, and have used MD for 20 years apparently. I'd like to think that one should be well known by now.

(untested, but bitch, do you not realize I know how to recognize the real deal based on taste and smell and feel or not after I snort 100mg? because I do, whether you choose to believe that or not).

Well based on this statement, you sure seem to be experienced and know the typical effects of MDMA. Empathy, connection with others, enhanced music appreciation etc. But of course, I don't need to outline that to you - I'm sure you're already more than aware of how real MDMA makes you feel. And I'm sure if you say that your untested MDMA is 110% real then you probably have a fair bit to base it on...

it gave me no spiritual connection to others and no urge to dance/listen to music, the main reasons I always loved ecstasy.

Oh

wait

:\

OP please. Just stop, lol.

If the entire purpose of this post was to brag about being the biological embodiment of a GC/MS machine whilst dicksizing about how much you and your friends abused, I'd hate to be that guy but: I choose not to believe it, because anyone with half a brain here knows it's not possible to conclude you have legitimate MDMA from anything short of test kits and proper laboratory testing.

Your brain is different, potentially as a result of MDMA use - or ABuse, as I can only assume given you felt the need to mention you had 3.5g to share.

Can't tell what's worse here...the arrogance of claiming you can tell without a doubt what you have legitimate MDMA, the naivety to stick by this baseless claim when you stated it didn't even feel the same (so really wtf were you basing your conclusions on?), or the the inability to add 2 and 2 together and realise you've either fried yourself or that what you had wasn't actually MDMA.

MDMA is MDMA, until it isn't MDMA. Then it's something else. You've been here for 6 years, and have used MD for 20 years apparently. I'd like to think that one should be well known by now.
Good post

Without testing it you will never know . Got any left ? If so , test it and get back to us . Otherwise , you don't know what you ingested!

I realize this isn't a terribly ideal or full proof method, but anybody who says I can't smell, taste, and feel MDMA.HCl when I snort it are just plain wrong.

This:

I realize this isn't a terribly ideal or full proof method

Contradicts this:

but anybody who says I can't smell, taste, and feel MDMA.HCl when I snort it are just plain wrong.

For you to be able to tell with certainty would mean that your method is fool* proof, and would be ideal.

Unfortunately while you might stick something up your nose, conclude it's MDMA, and actually be correct, you did nothing more than make an educated guess and come out lucky. Please don't mislead anyone who may come across this thread in future. You cannot tell with any real certainty that what you stuck up your nose is MDMA just from feel, taste, smell, texture, or colour.

You may get lucky and be correct. You may also have received something so similar to MDMA in most aspects that you're sure you're correct....but you AREN'T.

Please stop giving people the impression this is an accurate or remotely safe practice, because it isn't.

And YOU are wrong.

facepalm5.jpg

It doesn't hurt to rely on trusted sources. I've known and done business with the source I used for that for 15 years. Can you say the same?

I can actually but my source also invites me to test his batches for him, so he knows he's got the real deal. Can you say the same?