• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe 72+ hours in!!!

EastCoast

Bluelighter
Okay to start I am 6 foot 210 lbs., and have had bad heroin addictions in the past, I have gone through nasty WD's and even went cold turkey in jail, before my prison bid. I have done sub tapers in the past , usually consisting of 5 days and on the 6th usually it would be the only day I would be a little sick (anxious, diherra, little restlessness, and some hot cold flashes) but that's it and usually good by day 7... this time I used for about 2 months , with 1-2 days out of each week being sick , but those 5-6 days every week I used, it was a lot (12-20 bags) ...besides at the end, I def weened down a tad before I started my sub taper. Weird thing is this time I did a 6 day taper that was def a little unorganized compared to my last two quick tapers, with day 1-day 6 going like this 4mg, 4mg, 8mg, 4mg, 2mg, 2mg ....and I'm 72 hours in with absolutely no withdraws besides every now and then I'll get bad anxiety, which to me is more of PAWS anyway....I shouldn't be too confused for the fact I was successful on the two past tapers, but I at least was uncomfortable for a day or two, always 24 hours to 48 after my last sub use, this time I am 73 hours in and I don't have a damn symptom?

I know all about the half life, and for someone who only used for 5-6 days of suboxone i know I should of at least had some symptoms by now... I was blessed the two times but this time I'm really blessed I guess?

I do appreciate it, but I'm asking more of a question? Now I'm 80 hours in and still have no symptoms, well actually a bit of restlessness but I think it's more in my head, cuz everything else is fine and it's 1am over here, so sleep is always difficult coming off any opiate, wds or not.

Just be thankful your not dependant still or withdrawing... Shit I wish I had your problem

Full blown withdraw in jail, is literally the definition of hell week. Where I'm from the cells are always cold, but I was there in the winter, and I rather not go into how bad it was smh.. it was bad..

and im still wondering if you guys think I'm in the clear, I should be able to answer this myself but I have never had a taper where I didn't feel any wd at all.. I'm at hour 92, and I have basically no wd symptoms.??!..and yeah man amazing to not be depended , it's incredible.. I was depended everyday for almost 4 years before catching my case for robbery. Did not have a week of being sober, so I am so mad at myself for using again recently , even tho it only lasted couple months, it was a brutal couple months. Lol

You're def. in the PAWS stage with those on and off symptoms.

You know PAWS can last anywhere from 6 months, to 2 years, to 10 years, and even a whole life time in some addicts (though that's very rare).

That's what keeps making me relapse.. the thought of PAWS possibly lasting that long, wont leave my head.. I'm always thinking about that when im sober.

I got clean for 2-3 months over this past summer.. with 2 tries in rehab.

But my way of thinking when sober is, why suffer a life time of PAWS when I can take all that away with using.. fucked up way of thinking.

You're def. in the PAWS stage with those on and off symptoms.

You know PAWS can last anywhere from 6 months, to 2 years, to 10 years, and even a whole life time in some addicts (though that's very rare).

That's what keeps making me relapse.. the thought of PAWS possibly lasting that long, wont leave my head.. I'm always thinking about that when im sober.

I got clean for 2-3 months over this past summer.. with 2 tries in rehab.

But my way of thinking when sober is, why suffer a life time of PAWS when I can take all that away with using.. fucked up way of thinking.

Thats what I was thinking...like right now I feel like shit, finally actually feel like shit but I'm not technically withdrawing, def not. So maybe it's just tough PAWS kicking my ass, usually the only PAWS I get is real bad anxiety which last a month or two, and I've been getting bad lightheadness, which I never experienced...there's no way I could be withdrawing acute wise, cuz subs were only 5-6 day use on a taper.
i know it's possible but it's been 94 hours no subs, and 10+days no dope

If you only use for a few months at a time I'm surprised you deal with much of any withdrawls and the fact that you use bupe is baffling. I use methadone but I've been using opioids for approx. 12 years. Quit once for approx. 8 months. If I haven't been using so long I wouldn't be touching hard core Opes like Methadone or Buprenorphine.

If you only use for a few months at a time I'm surprised you deal with much of any withdrawls and the fact that you use bupe is baffling. I use methadone but I've been using opioids for approx. 12 years. Quit once for approx. 8 months. If I haven't been using so long I wouldn't be touching hard core Opes like Methadone or Buprenorphine.

Few months at a time? I used for 4.5-5 years went to Salvation Army got clean, then unfortunately went another 4 year run caught a bid and did have much clean time, but I fucked up recently and only used for 2.5 months mayyybbeee 3, so Yes. BUT idk man these 3 months still kicked my ass the WD's felt just as brutal as if I was using for 4+ years, without taping on subs, I'd be using right now...trust me , if you stop , then go back to it for 2-3 months or even a month straight u will feel like ur right back to where u used to be, actually every time I get clean and go back, it only seems to get worst...

I just feel as if someone really wants to know what true and I mean true insanity is....then try heroin, and say goodbye to everything...lol

Oh if you'be used for years before then even two weeks of use can bring back old withdrawals full force. I've been there...

I just feel as if someone really wants to know what true and I mean true insanity is....then try heroin, and say goodbye to everything...lol

LULZ
Heroine is a cake-walk for addiction and withdrawals compared to the research chemicals that are out these days. High powered opioid that methadone won't help the withdrawals and naloxone won't help with ods.

LULZ
Heroine is a cake-walk for addiction and withdrawals compared to the research chemicals that are out these days. High powered opioid that methadone won't help the withdrawals and naloxone won't help with ods.

I feel u, I've never touched or seen any of these, I've heard of some new shit out though that Narcan won't even support...can't imagine the effects, but all I know is that heroin ain't no cakewalk if u never touched that stuff lol, fuck all opiates , but at the same time I'm madly in love with them..it's really a devils game smh

Yeah I've been addicted for about 12 years done most opiates out there and had few short term flirtations with large amounts of hefty fent analogue and I've don't stuff like u-4 lots and in high enough doses narcan isn't good for them either. Scary shot man

Yeah I've been addicted for about 12 years done most opiates out there and had few short term flirtations with large amounts of hefty fent analogue and I've don't stuff like u-4 lots and in high enough doses narcan isn't good for them either. Scary shot man

I love fent but hate it at the same time, rush is better but I don't think the euphoria touches heroin, but the rush is stupid strong, I never really messed with anything besides smack, fent, oxycodone, and bupe. Only touched dilaudid once , but there's stuff out there stronger then fentanoyl? -- and more euphoric then H??! I would fall in love if so, so thank god I never came across it

I heard w-18 is just downright stupid lol. I heard it just shuts down ur system automatically, cuz it's 10thou x stronger then morphine...but again that could be just ppl talking up there ass, cuz I read an article ironically like a week ago that said w-18 is not as strong as ppl claiming it to be.. I'm lost wen it comes to these new opioids

do u have any experience with it brotha? I would love to hear or from anyone for that matter.