• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

70MG Vyvance Experiance

StoryMan

Greenlighter
weight: 195LBS
height: 5'7
current diagnosis: ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar disorder, Mood disorder.
Medications I'm currently taking: Seroquil, Lexapro, and intuitive

Hello everyone, Im new here, and I'm currently a heroin addict, trying to recover. Ill mainly be posting stories and helping others out, Ive had many experiences doing vyvance, and adderall. Here's yesterdays log.

8:00 AM: I go to school, take one vyvance 70mg orally.

~9:30 AM: I feel tingly, happy, medium euphoria.

10:43 AM: amazing euphoria, mouth dry, twitching, I feel very OCD, and im rushing to get work done. Im very focused, but when I get off task and sad, I get extremely suicidal and hopeless. I'm able to re-focus and enjoy the euphoric feelings.

2:30 PM: VERY irritable, any type of loud noise or people talking seems to make me mad. I was in a verbal fight with another student and got a small Adrenalin rush and felt lightheaded, and almost passed out.

5:00 PM: I'm home from school, extremely depressed and irritable, I feel sick, and suicidal, Hopeless. I climb into bed and start listening to music, I often think about texting my extremely abusive ex-girlfriend, but I'm able to hold back the thoughts.

8:00 PM: All feelings and emotions are continued, I'm frustrated I cant go to bed. I take my nightly seroquil and shut my eyes, I often dream with the music, and wake up every half hour. My body feels relaxed, and good.

9:00 PM: I go to bed, i wake up every hour but able to go back to sleep.

next morning: Completely sober, wake up, and pop another one, off to school now!

Hope you enjoyed, im not a big fan of uppers.

Dont take drugs you dont like and post trip reports in Trip Reports.

Its cool your new. Is the crash worth it?
every time i do any uppers i always regret it, I get so depressed and suicidal, i only use uppers when im out of downers, i try to avoid them but i hate being sober, especially during school.

Uff, you need to take it easy or going to either die or become hopelessly addicted. The same principle used in medicine applies to recreational use, start low and go slow. And drugs are best enjoyed as life enhancers not life blockers.

Uff, you need to take it easy or going to either die or become hopelessly addicted. The same principle used in medicine applies to recreational use, start low and go slow. And drugs are best enjoyed as life enhancers not life blockers.
ive been addicted, I am an addict..

I dont plan on dying sober, infact I plan on dying soon.

Please, seek help. You must be relatively young so have everything in front of you. Find someone, work out your issues, stop medicating your pains away, and live.

Yes please seek help or stay on here and talk to some of us. I have mixed feelings about uppers. I absolutely love the beginning but hateeeee the comedown. Id say its 50/50 if the comedown is worth it yet. Sometimes while on an upper i dont mind talking to people and sometimes i cant stand talking to anyone. Honestly though whatever your going through or however your feeling wont be that way forever. It may seem like your life really sucks right now but it wont be that way forever. Thinking about killing yourself may seem the quickest way to make the pain go away but its a horrible decision. You have a lot of life to live kiddo and you are gonna get knocked down a lot but keep getting up and never give up. Things will eventually get better i promise. Also taking drugs is pretty much putting a band aid on whatever is going on. Soon or later the drugs are gonna wear off and you will feel the same again. Keep your head up kiddo

Please, seek help. You must be relatively young so have everything in front of you. Find someone, work out your issues, stop medicating your pains away, and live.
Im trying, and I'm going to continue to try to get better. Ill keep everyone here updated on my progress, thank you for the concern, not many people here really care about me.

Yes please seek help or stay on here and talk to some of us. I have mixed feelings about uppers. I absolutely love the beginning but hateeeee the comedown. Id say its 50/50 if the comedown is worth it yet. Sometimes while on an upper i dont mind talking to people and sometimes i cant stand talking to anyone. Honestly though whatever your going through or however your feeling wont be that way forever. It may seem like your life really sucks right now but it wont be that way forever. Thinking about killing yourself may seem the quickest way to make the pain go away but its a horrible decision. You have a lot of life to live kiddo and you are gonna get knocked down a lot but keep getting up and never give up. Things will eventually get better i promise. Also taking drugs is pretty much putting a band aid on whatever is going on. Soon or later the drugs are gonna wear off and you will feel the same again. Keep your head up kiddo
Thanks for the support, it really means a lot to me. I agree, the crash from uppers is awful, When taking downers i was able to kinda avoid the crash just by sleeping, but even when i came off of oxy or heroin it wasnt this intense.