• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 70 mg vyvanse...first time

Charlie82

Greenlighter
I have a 70 mg vyvanse that a friend gave me. I only ever did what I am pretty sure was a 30 mg and that was enough to feel great and get a great boost. Another friend said that 70 might be a little too much all at once, so recommended I break the capsule and just take a small portion of it.

My question is, since the capsule is broken that means the time release is now broken. So, I was thinking of just taking a small dab, but I don't know how much would be too little or too much. Its all a big pile of powder now on an old CD case but I don't know how much is too much or too little.

Is there any specific advice anyone can give me? I don't want to take too much since the time release is now broken and have a friggin heart attack, but I also don't want to take too little and feel nothing. How big of a dab should I take out of the poweder? Bigger than a dime? Bigger than the size of a quarter?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Do you have tolerance to stimulants? If not do half. Even if you did the full thing you wouldn't have a heart attack or even close lol. You're okay buddy. Me personally would purposely break the time release if I was intending on abusing it.

Ohhh, so you don't actually break the time release by dumping the powder out of the capsule???

Nope, it has an amino acid molecule that your body has to metabolize in order for the medicine to work.