6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, so I picked up a bundle yesterday from brooklyn consisting of three different stamped bags, strong nods and shit but the intensity of the itches I get is so strong that its got me begging to be sober! I took like two allegra through out the day, and no relief really. I've got scratches all over my back and shit. does it ever get that bad for any of yall? And how can we combat this demon itch?

Also, I've been snorting for a while after giving up þhe needle, have any of you found that one route produces more itch?

Plus my nose is completely out of commission so I'm waiting for it clear up so I can cautiously dive back into my bundle.

People say the needle gives them the intense "pins and needles" feeling from the histamine release. I have taken benadryl before opiates to help combat the itchiness.

Yea, I guess I just gotta invest in the cheapest antihistamine available. This prescription allergy stuff just isn't cutting it. Now if I could just unplug my fuggin' nose so I could snort some more today! Is my intense nasal congestion due to the actual heroin powder or the cut or is it just the amount of powder I've put up my nose. (About 4 bags worth of powder)?

I never had problems with my nose being clogged. I would just try a nasal spray to clear it up.

i mean its nothing new. came on here, PMed me and sourced me. i tried to help him out and got arrested. he wasnt in court, never saw him again really... i dont think it was a coincidence though and I am glad it happened cause it helped get me clean. but yeah, prime example of why sourcing is not allowed.

0.jpg

Message! I'll never understand why some people jump on here and are willing to trust anyone. Let's face it most of us are shady characters at best. Why would anyone assume that the person on the other side isn't?

Yea, I guess I just gotta invest in the cheapest antihistamine available. This prescription allergy stuff just isn't cutting it. Now if I could just unplug my fuggin' nose so I could snort some more today! Is my intense nasal congestion due to the actual heroin powder or the cut or is it just the amount of powder I've put up my nose. (About 4 bags worth of powder)?

Get the store brand sleep aid. It's usually diphenhydramine which is the same shit as benadryl.

Last edited:
Message! I'll never understand why some people jump on here and are willing to trust anyone. Let's face it most of us are shady characters at best. Why would anyone assume that the person on the other side isn't?

That is an excellent point. We generally are some shady fuckers.

NewPhone robbed tweexican and then tweexican set you up? What'd you get popped for? And was it in cook county?

haha thats what I was thinking. So if true a big LOL for you getting popped newphone; serves your ass right for ripping peeps off =D . But how did tweex get hooked up with the police? details are missing for sure. And although I'm sure this sight does garner some police attention, I dont think its nearly as much as what people here think. I mean we're all small fish for the most part, it would be easier to pop peeps like us off the block rather then some elaborate internet sting for a few pieces lol - maybe I should take that back, there are plenty of small suburban depts that probably would.

anyways whatsup everyone? I'm sitting back smoking some killer bud - sour deisel, gottta keep that shit in a thick glass jar, smell is so potent. and waiting till later to dip into what I got left - alittle over a gram. I'm like you chinky, I like to wait till dusk before I blast off.

Lol @ newphone.

You got some nerve, calling tweexican a faggot, and being all boohoo about being locked up..

YOU robbed him to begin with. What goes aroun, comes around, you fucking punk.

Anyways, congratulations with your sobriety, that is something to be proud of :)

I gotta say though, tweexican is still a little bitch for snitchin on the dude that jacked him.. He shoulda taken care of it himself, not gotten the boys in blue involved. Pussy move.

Lmao! As they in The Wire: "Charge it to the game." People should never get burned for product or money but if you're gonna dish it you beTter damn sure be ready to take it.

I ended up buying the CVS version of allergy med with a sinus decongestant. I'm not sure if a lot of it is just a mental cuz soon as I popped some I got drowsy and my body got numb to the itching. I'm pretty sure I got more high! Haha.

Though once I woke up from my map I noticed that my nose is clogged up again!

I'm calling bullshit on his story. Tweexican may have set him up, then again he may not have. He even said it was speculation on his part anyway. Looking at the big picture, I think this is the wrong place to come song your sad song about all this shit after you ripped Tweexican off. You're lucky you just got arrested. If it had been me, you would have caught the most memorable beating of your life.

Yes well who the fuck knows what actually happened. The point is you should expect something bad will happen if you're using the internet for drug connects. I'd be more concerned with getting robbed than LE but, cops often bust the little guy to get to the big guy. On that show DEA that's all they do is start at the bottom and work their way up offering a break to the dopehead/street level dealer.

What I'm saying is that it's entirely possible that Tweexican got popped and agreed to flip on someone to help himself. Why wouldn't he flip on someone that allegedly robbed him? Every one of us little or not has someone that is higher up in the game and that person has someone above them and that person....

Even if it's not to climb the ladder cops do shit like this so that people don't use the internet for illegal activity. Cops do sting operations online all the time for prostitution and there is no real ladder for them to climb there. It ends at the poor bastard who can't get laid. The result is people definitely second guess doing that shit online. I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same shit with dopeheads.

I think people trying to score on BL are cops. That, or they are scammers tryin to hit someone for a lick. Think about it.. why would a junky need to get dope from internet hook up? Kno what im sayin?

I think people trying to score on BL are cops. That, or they are scammers tryin to hit someone for a lick. Think about it.. why would a junky need to get dope from internet hook up? Kno what im sayin?
Their hookup goes mia and they dont wanna hit the street.

or they wanna try something new..

im callin an assembly...OG you good?..RM?

I'm having trouble tonight. The UK vs UConn game is coming on and I can't keep my fucking eyes open.GO CATS!

I feel you but what I'll say is that when I first joined BL I was looking for help / advice on where to cop since i had just moved back to Newark. So I was once one of those naïve peeps who desperately considered an online hook up to find some dope.

Everyone on this thread appears pretty chill and welcoming so I could understand how a person could try to get a connect from a BL user. I'm nodding out while tryin to type this shit on a Blackberry so bear w/ me. Haha

Opiateguy my point im tryin to make is i would never do some shit like that, it wo7ld be asking for trouble. To me it seems like a stupid amateur move. Like, why would someone be afraid to hit the block, but be cool with hooking up with a stranger via bl. I hope yall get what im sayin, im beatin a dead horse at this point..

Chinky naw i aint gona be noddin, but ima be zoned out on klonopin. Ima do the weekend warrior shit. Like get a G for the weekend, and keep it clean during week so tolerance will dip. Its so much better than having to hustle for a few dimes eryday.

Ps can you smoke klonopin off foil?

i wouldnt..i mean those drugs BA is like 100% if you eat like your supposed to so theres no reason to shoot it or snort it..but if you dont want to eat it i say snort it..ive never had kpins just xanax and i used to snort them until i found out that snorting them wasnt really worth it

they are designed to work right away and chill you out when your having a panic attack or whateve..r so really theres no need to do anything but eat them..

Status
Not open for further replies.