6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pool, I edited your post. We keep an eye on people like you. No racial slurs

The pool, I edited your post. We keep an eye on people like you. No racial slurs

People like me? WTF is that supposed to mean?

and by the way,it wasnt me who used the n word...it was the fella before me that said it and i was only tellin him to be careful usin them words cos i know what mods are like on this forum

and your post to me just enforces that notion

think i deserve an apology johnny b

Last edited:
Hahaha "people like you" That shits hilarious. God damn racist foreigners! How did y'all miss the n bomb in capital letters in the quote in the post about Tyson? You need some glasses for keepin eyes on this guy JB, he's a slick Irishman.

i hope mike tyson aint reading this and finds ya 8o

i hope my dopeman doesnt read this n find me ;)

you wouldnt catch me crackin jokes like that when im down n S.Dallas coppin

but seriously, thepool, it was just a joke i didnt mean nething by it

Mufucker dont front like it aint go right over your head haha you like "I aint in mexico." I guess maybe you was bein sarcastic and I missed it

shit, i just wanted to post about how excited ive been about bein able to cop powder in cbus lately, id been missing it for a while now. sick of tar, but lately.. powder!!

but somehow i managed to open the door on an argument.

Round where I'm from black people don't trip on the n word...its all about context really..

but I'm gonna watch tmz and start my nod..my nose was all jacked up last night so I didn't do it and I feel a lot happier I waited anyway..

^It's crazy how much diff y'alls shit looks then ours. it def looks way more powdery, almost like (and don't be hatin I'm just statin) looks like Baltimore scramble, I'm sure it's higher quality then scramble but def got that super fluffy look to it. Real light colored too, our shit is usually real light tan but not as light as that. Too bad my camera was in my whip when my whip got stole or I'd take some pics of my shit

Daaaaamn your whip got stolen? that sucks...

Our shit looks different too. more tan, and not as powdery.

But when I used to cop on the west side of the state in GR our dope looked exactly like that. I'm assuming because it all came from he chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.