L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

6th date, no invite back, maybe I'm tripping

rollsolo

Bluelighter
I'll make this short as i'm probably overreacting... I had a date with this girl I'm seeing who I've went on five previous dates with, all of which she invited me back to her place afterwards. Tonight we met and it's been a week since we've seen each other due to conflicted schedules. We hot dinner than drinks and I was waiting for the initial invite back but she instead said she's has to get up early in the morning for work. I respected that and we kissed then parted ways.

I'm wondering if she's testing me on this or blowing me off. I'm sure we're gonna hangout again but just wanted to know if this is a typical thing especially after being invited back all the other times. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Try to be more assertive next time. Call her up, tell her where you're going out to, then at the end of the date say "We're going back to my place", no "
Do you want to go to my place or are you up for it?" No questions, only demands, assertions.

if i was a girl and i said "i got work early tmrw, i cant hang out" and the dude says "we're going back to my place", i'd say fuck him

@rollsolo, dude you are overthinking this to the extreme, you've had 6 dates, and i think you've made about 3 separate threads about this same girl..

if you want a relationship built on trust, you actually have to trust the other person isn't lying to you or playing games with you all the time, unless you have reasonable evidence which points to the contrary. if the relationship ends who fking cares srsly, you will find another chick, being overly paranoid like this about every move you make is going to sabotage your relationship.

Thanks all, well its hard to be assertive especially when you don't have your own place at the moment. I got back home from an extended trip a couple months ago and haven't found a place yet so I can't invite her anywhere besides dates at the moment. I may be overreacting this. Not trying to get comfortable but it was a little weird when she text while I'll be coming from the bathroom. I mean I check my phone and stuff and know it's common to do that but often times hers will just blow off. Secondly and this might be a silly question to ask but after a 6th date is it necessary to call or text her the next day to say you had a good time or schedule another date.

I'm just a bit tired of going out for dinner and bars all the time, her schedule is busy so is mine but I'd like to enjoy the outdoors, ride, hit the beach, hike etc but she always seems unavailable when I try to make those things go down. I know it's the six date and yeah I'm sure without doubt I'll be seeing her again but she doesn't seem to get out the city much and I'm trying to make that happen because I'm into adventure sports.

Last edited:
You know... that happens from time to time. She's busy. Has things to do early the next day. I'm sure it's fine, just go with it! It's good you got to spend time with her at least :)

Rollsolo, if you're the type of guy you gets oneitis, you'll always get emotionally caught up in one girl. In doing this, you'll lack confidence & security in yourself. Try not to worry so much, and make the best of the situation. You have to let it play out some more before you can make your evaluation. You may like her a lot more than she does you. If that's the case, it's not going to last forever. Just remember, there are plenty of other women out there to.

Women are natural experts at reading a man's confidence & security in himself. If you show too much insecurity to a woman, she'll often reject you as a mate. You have to find your masculinity.

Thanks much all for the help... I'm definitely chill about it but I really just wanted to bang her that night lol. To be honest I haven't been getting out to much due to just getting back in town, readjusting and trying to kickstart my business with my partner. So girls are kinda last on my list but when I'm with them it's damn awesome and don't want to be anywhere else besides in their pants or just around her. Currently I've been hanging with her quite a bit and a long time friend of mine who I hang out with once and a while. So in total just two girls to hang with at the moment one of which I'm sleeping with. Do you guys think there's any way to get out of the friend zone with one of my friends. I know she's attracted to me and I'm attracted to her. I actually had a dream I slept with her and every time we hang out I think about it lol hahah.

if you want to risk losing the friendship or creeping her out, tell her how you feel about her, and find out how she feels about you / ask her out on a date.

Jeez - I'm the odd man out here. She gave you the signal. Thanks, but no thanks. The fact that you're questioning the "relationship" should be your first clue. It's over. Be a gentleman and leave her alone. On to the next one.

Jeez - I'm the odd man out here. She gave you the signal. Thanks, but no thanks. The fact that you're questioning the "relationship" should be your first clue. It's over. Be a gentleman and leave her alone. On to the next one.

That could be it.
BUT if OP asks her out again and she says yes.... I mean it's definitely worth a shot :)

All could be true however, before we parted she mentioned that we have to watch the movie I left at her place so that places emphasis on hooking up again for that. She also continued talked about taking me to a place that she went to that she just found out about. I text her today to see what her schedule was for the week. Haven't gotten a response yet. To be honest if this is the case so be it, plenty of chicks out there haha her lost I'm a rad dude.

That could be it.
BUT if OP asks her out again and she says yes.... I mean it's definitely worth a shot :)

rollsolo, you should consider reading some Pick-Up Artist Literature... There's a lot of garbage out there, but some of it is worthy of reading.

I got into it back in 2006 for about a year or two, and it improved my success with women like 1000%

Attracting women does come down to a science.

Now days, I don't care about banging women like you talked about. I'm more concerned with meeting interesting women & having a fun time. The Sex & Love part is just a bonus.

Right on man, where can I acquire this information, any good leads that you've skimmed through?

rollsolo, you should consider reading some Pick-Up Artist Literature... There's a lot of garbage out there, but some of it is worthy of reading.

I got into it back in 2006 for about a year or two, and it improved my success with women like 1000%

Attracting women does come down to a science.

Now days, I don't care about banging women like you talked about. I'm more concerned with meeting interesting women & having a fun time. The Sex & Love part is just a bonus.

Secondly after thinking more about it. Where I messed up on this last date was when I first saw her. I should of just kissed her dead on the lips and started making out with her. I think that would of reminded her of where we left off from the previous time I saw her, instead of cheek and hug. She also didn't text me back from earlier so not sure what the deal is with that.