• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

6apb/4fa combo?

trancerage

Bluelighter
has anyone tried this combo? I have one hand for to night 5apb 6apb 4fa, if anyone has any experience on combining anyone of those, please share your thoughts... help will be much preaciated.

Bumping this thread. THinking of doing 4-fa then once i come down from euphoria bump with medium dose of 6-apb. I heard that 6-apb effects the brain similar to mdma, would effects be brought down by dosing after 4-fa's first stage?

Im working up this combo tonight. 150mg 4-FA and 150 6-APB. Started the experiment about 15 min ago at 7:45 pm. I have a 100+100 backup in case purity levels arent there but the coloring looked good upon receiving product. Ive got 5/6- apb combo comming and i hope it is as expected for in the future

Be careful not to overdo it, two potent stimulants like this, you could cause some damage.

I've tried it. I did the 4-FA first (because I enjoy it a lot more than I do 6-apb) as to hope to overpower the 6-apb. And it worked. I did a smaller amount of the 6-apb (probably 50 mgs or less) about 4 hours (I think?) into the 4-FA experience. I also did another dose of 4-FA at the same time as the 6-apb. So probably I had a total of 300 mg's of 4-FA and 50 mg's of 6-apb and it mixed VERY WELL!! I was rolling even better than the 4-FA alone and the hangover was not that bad at all, as I was expecting it to be pretty bad. Had minimal diahreah the next day. Higher doses of 6-apb alone give me a far worse hangover than the combo did. Also it was my 2nd or 3rd time doing the 4-FA in that same week so that is pretty good. 4-FA seems to be healthy as people say but I guarantee it is not. It is a drug and it will catch up to you sooner or later. But in moderation I dont think anything could be safer. I actually cured my cold with 4-FA as we all know stims speed up your immune system. But sometimes you get worse when you stop the drug. That is of course from also weakening your immune system. But when I stopped the 4-FA the cold did not come back. So, it was good medicine for that. lol 6-apb is a dirty drug, 4-FA is a clean drug, so the only problem with combining them for me, was the dirty feeling that 6-apb gives you. But it was worth it cuz I havent rolled that good in a long time. But still, high quality MDMA will beat that combo any day of the week. The best combo ever is MDMA + MDA + Weed (Im sure you can get even better than that, but I didnt have enough Mdxx substaces to push the limits. lol too bad there was no MDEA to go with it. MDEA is awesome too. But I have done lots of combos and MDMA +MDA was the most insane visuals I ever had and I've done all kinds of trip shit in my life.

Old post, but I have good 4-fa, a new favorite, and some 5-abp, and I plan to take the plunge, but I had to note, I have taken MDMA, MDE, and MDA while smoking pot and drinking once, probably the best feeling I ever had, I passed out listening to music for a second, the euphoria was so intense.

You may be left feeling waaay too overstimulated. If you do go for it, I'd advise you take half doses of each, if not less. 5-apb is a tricky one in that you kinda have to dose large initially in order to get the desired effects, but if you're throwing 4-fa in there you hopefully won't need to do this.

Bear in mind that 5-apb will last you 6 hours a dose easily.

Other week I tried the good quality 6-apb with some methylone and it was up there with MDMA in terms of acting really stupid and saying stupid shit (on the euphoria was off the charts too) but the comedown was very bad, kind of reminded me of bath salts...but not quite that bad. Comedown only lasted a few hours topps, I smoked as much weed as I could, and drank some beer...as I dont do any other downers.

Just the other night though I did the 5-apb/6-apb combo capsules and when I was peaking from those, I took some methylone and 4-fa together (just a small dose, as I was already really fucked up from the 5/6apb) and so this brought me up and I was rolling reallly good at this point, and I did not have a bad comedown. Just the next day I did some more 4-fa and m1 and was rolling balls, You'd figure my brain would of been fried at that point, as I actually was rolling all week...but it seems the more I do it, the better it works. Contradicts what all of you say. If I wait 2 weeks in between, I dont roll as good. Especially if I wait months, then I really dont know what to look for, and I dont really feel the buzz. I think it works better if you are used to doing it

EDIT: I am not recommending this though...because B.L. would like to help you reduce Harm upon yourself! Lol

What would be the general thought of mixing 4-FA with 6-APDB? Say 100mg 4-FA:25mg 6-APDB? Surely be like a good dance/rave party pill popper type effect people would love?

I don't like the idea of mixing high doses cos both are stronger than MDMA dose for dose imo.

I've tried it. I did the 4-FA first (because I enjoy it a lot more than I do 6-apb) as to hope to overpower the 6-apb. And it worked. I did a smaller amount of the 6-apb (probably 50 mgs or less) about 4 hours (I think?) into the 4-FA experience. I also did another dose of 4-FA at the same time as the 6-apb. So probably I had a total of 300 mg's of 4-FA and 50 mg's of 6-apb and it mixed VERY WELL!! I was rolling even better than the 4-FA alone and the hangover was not that bad at all, as I was expecting it to be pretty bad. Had minimal diahreah the next day. Higher doses of 6-apb alone give me a far worse hangover than the combo did. Also it was my 2nd or 3rd time doing the 4-FA in that same week so that is pretty good. 4-FA seems to be healthy as people say but I guarantee it is not. It is a drug and it will catch up to you sooner or later. But in moderation I dont think anything could be safer. I actually cured my cold with 4-FA as we all know stims speed up your immune system. But sometimes you get worse when you stop the drug. That is of course from also weakening your immune system. But when I stopped the 4-FA the cold did not come back. So, it was good medicine for that. lol 6-apb is a dirty drug, 4-FA is a clean drug, so the only problem with combining them for me, was the dirty feeling that 6-apb gives you. But it was worth it cuz I havent rolled that good in a long time. But still, high quality MDMA will beat that combo any day of the week. The best combo ever is MDMA + MDA + Weed (Im sure you can get even better than that, but I didnt have enough Mdxx substaces to push the limits. lol too bad there was no MDEA to go with it. MDEA is awesome too. But I have done lots of combos and MDMA +MDA was the most insane visuals I ever had and I've done all kinds of trip shit in my life.

Fast forward 3 years later and OMG I couldn't of been more right. 4-FA and 3-MMC have ruined my heart. I get fluids in my lungs all the time now and I can barely breath. I gasp for air most of the day. I don't like doctors and don't believe in their treatments, so I never went to the hospital. WEED helps me breath better and stops the fluid from building in my lungs but I can't afford week anymore. I am finally considering going to the hospital today as I am about to be homeless and I cant survive on the streets with these kinds of severe health issues. I cannot even barely walk sometimes. I got a disabling pain, that started as extreme tightness/heaviness in chest and moved down to my abdomen and it comes and goes and when it comes I cannot even walk. So once and for all I will go to the hospital. But their "treatments" will finish me off. They'll kill me so I will refuse treatment and just get a diagnosis. Whatever I have was directly caused by stimulants, I know this. So I will update and maybe my post will help someone who was in my shoes, save their life. I was still young and I fear I might not have a whole lot of time left. I believe I can recover but the costs involved are too high and I have no family or friends to help. Life sucks! Hey at least I had a good time rolling almost everyday....while it lasted. That's sad though isn't it?

Bottom line here guys, stay away from drugs. Especially if you have an addictive personality like I do. They aren't worth the effects you get down the road.

Also I recently tried the 4-FA/6-APB combo again and this time, (with my heart damage I have now) it was INSTANT HEART ATTACK SYMPTOMS and no euporhia what so ever,
the symptoms totally killed whatever euphoria I might of gotten from the combo. It was a rough night. Never doing that again

This is stupid 4-family is not mark why make a stim on stimulant combination?

Im working up this combo tonight. 150mg 4-FA and 150 6-APB. Started the experiment about 15 min ago at 7:45 pm. I have a 100+100 backup in case purity levels arent there but the coloring looked good upon receiving product. Ive got 5/6- apb combo comming and i hope it is as expected for in the future

Only 1 post...this guy must not of lived to tell his story. lol

This is stupid 4-family is not mark why make a stim on stimulant combination?

Certain stim combos were awesome...and when you get bored trying the single chems, and you try the combo, its hard to go back. It's like imagine all you ever had in your life was
Piperazines and then one day someone turned you on to MDMA. You would never go back to the pipes. That's a good analogy to state about the chem combos. Also 6-apb is not a straight stim, nor is 4-FA but still, the combo will fuck you up (in a bad way)

Can you elaborate on how these substances ruined your heart? Did you take them every day? Just every weekend? Did you take one more than the other? Do you think one hurt you more than the other? Was there a time when you began to realize you had done damage? I'm very curious about this. I get the severe panic when any cathinones are taken but I can take other stims without issue. I saw where you had something similar happen to you with 3-MMC.