• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids 600mg gabapentin tablets

FireMixedApe

Greenlighter
Hi all. My doc just switched my gabapentin scrip from 300mg capsules to 600 mg tablets. It seems like they don't work as well and aren't producing the same effects. Has anyone else experienced this?

(Poor. Ugly. Happy)

Are you abusing or taking them correctly.

I’m on 600 fours time a day but take three hundred four times a day. The equivalent of two 600 mg pills.

Didn’t know they did tablets, let alone 600’s. Could be being metabolised differently due to different fillers. Should be the same really though.

I have 600 tablets as well (though I haven't taken them yet). My Neurologists PA said they can have different effects for some reason .. The tablets vs capsules (didn't really go into it much). But I guess that is "normal" for some reason. It seems to happen to a lot of people, from what she said.

Hi all. My doc just switched my gabapentin scrip from 300mg capsules to 600 mg tablets. It seems like they don't work as well and aren't producing the same effects. Has anyone else experienced this?

(Poor. Ugly. Happy)
Theyre very subtle. Genuinely i dont notice gabapentin specifically unless i take enough that fucks up my coordination where i wont feel drunk, but i'll certainly seem drunk while walking around, the meds arent entirely noticable. If you want noticable gabaeric effects, ask for Pregabalin.