• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News 60 minutes piece on PTSD MDMA Therapy treatment

Exactly why I can't take MDMA without speed (that's UK amphetamines not meth lol) to level it out as mdma on its own or to much of it sketches me out, makes me paranoid, I can't dance, can't sit, can't relax, I jump at everything, people see I'm having a sketchy one as I'm stood there looking scared out of my mind, once some wanker turns round and goes "boo" he knew I was sketching out, the git!

it's bloody horrible, weird thing is I don't get like that on most pills unless there's to much mdma in them without all the other crap they bulk it out with, it seems the other stuff they bulk pills out with levels me out too lol, probably speed
Wow..that really doesn't sound like MDMA ay all! Are you sure your not being sold s research chem as 'MDMA'?

Wow..that really doesn't sound like MDMA ay all! Are you sure your not being sold s research chem as 'MDMA'?

Its definitely MDMA it been since before RCs came out when I used to do pills, then happened on MDMA too lol, it makes some people who have anxiety even worse, there's stuff about it all over the net its not just me it happens too

I think most people who have benefitted hugely from mdma assisted therapy have been non-users in the past (extremely light users too perhaps)

Also worth remembering is that the drug will be as pure as pure can get (am massively interested in what attention is paid to the meh/magic mdma debate here - especially as there's no way the 'meh' stuff is gonna be any aid to therapy whatsoever regardless of 'purity').

Also a massive lot of attention would be paid to set and setting considerations.

I think most people who have benefitted hugely from mdma assisted therapy have been non-users in the past (extremely light users too perhaps)

Also worth remembering is that the drug will be as pure as pure can get (am massively interested in what attention is paid to the meh/magic mdma debate here - especially as there's no way the 'meh' stuff is gonna be any aid to therapy whatsoever regardless of 'purity').

Also a massive lot of attention would be paid to set and setting considerations.

So many variables to consider and then there's our unique biochemistry.

Unfortunately i've lost the magic but i'm texting around on wickr to find the local mushie dealer

Is it the MDMA or the therapy + MDMA that does the trick? Can self-medicating without the therapist be of any therapeutoc use?
Certain people have used self-medication without therapy for years and can confirm it's only affective until the comedown 😂

My thoughts exactly. It all sounds like a terrible experience all around. MDMA shouldn't be like that.

That being said, back in the day during a near overdose- my best friend did start to freak out and think he was dying on the way home from a certain dance club. I had to take drag him off the train on the way home, take him for a walk along the beach, and splash him with water to calm him down. It's only ever happened to him once though, and he definitely had maybe 3 too many 😋 he recollects a flying feeling, like an eagle 🦅

Exactly why I can't take MDMA without speed (that's UK amphetamines not meth lol) to level it out as mdma on its own or to much of it sketches me out, makes me paranoid, I can't dance, can't sit, can't relax, I jump at everything, people see I'm having a sketchy one as I'm stood there looking scared out of my mind, once some wanker turns round and goes "boo" he knew I was sketching out, the git!

it's bloody horrible, weird thing is I don't get like that on most pills unless there's to much mdma in them without all the other crap they bulk it out with, it seems the other stuff they bulk pills out with levels me out too lol, probably speed
Maybe try taking a little less next time, if you wanted to try again. Try half, or even a quarter, and build it up slowly every 30-45min at minor increases so you don't end surpassing your comfort zone. Sometimes it's all about the people and environment you are in too. Stay away from anyone not partaking in the fun if you tend to get paranoid 😉 I used to get freaked out around straight people when I had some really nice MDMA

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. It all sounds like a terrible experience all around. MDMA shouldn't be like that.

That being said, back in the day during a near overdose- my dog did start to freak out and think he was dying on the way home from a certain dance club. I had to take him for a walk along the beach and splash him with water to calm him down. It's only ever happened to him once though, and he definitely had maybe 3 too many 😋 he recollects a flying feeling, like an eagle 🦅

Maybe try taking a little less next time, if you wanted to try again. Try half, or even a quarter, and build it up slowly every 30-45min at minor increases so you don't end surpassing your comfort zone. Sometimes it's all about the people and environment you are in too. Stay away from anyone not partaking in the fun if you tend to get paranoid 😉 my cat used to get freaked out around straight people.

Welcome to bluelight mate!

Stay away from anyone not partaking in the fun if you tend to get paranoid 😉

It's at raves everyone's fucked lol, some more than others, I only do a little bit at a time now with speed (amphetamines not meth) and it's much better than taking to much all at once lol

Know your limits as they say, little and more often is the key for me

Ketamine yes where do I sign @ComicSansMS the UK almost had that here on the NHS for depression but NICE said no the bastards, then again the amount they give in spravato is teeny tiny and wouldn't do anything as I've got a tolerance

This is well worth the watch. I hate how 60 minutes refer to it as Ecstasy and not it's medicinal name
Ketamine and Methylone should also be trialled
Baby steps I suppose.

If them calling it ecstasy annoys you, how you gonna feel when it's ketamine turn and they keep calling it a horse tranquilizer or some shit?

Cause I gotta admit that's a pet peeve of mine. :p

So I'm watching this 60 minutes, which for me is a big thing as I find it hard to watch things on clubbing, raving mdma etc because of my social anxiety, so go me give me a clap lol

Anyway so he's took 120mg of pure mdma and he now has two people sat staring right at him, FUCK THAT legit when I've took that amount and I'm coming up I think people are staring at me as I really look like I'm high when I'm high lol, I wear sunglasses at raves lol, he's got a blindfold on though but I'd still feel them two staring at me

Ketamine yes where do I sign @ComicSansMS the UK almost had that here on the NHS for depression but NICE said no the bastards, then again the amount they give in spravato is teeny tiny and wouldn't do anything as I've got a tolerance

Yeah me too, I thought it was going ahead in trials in the UK, damn!
How do you use your ket? And what sort of doses? Did you ever fuck with MXE? I found MXE to be way toooooooo longgg lasting

If them calling it ecstasy annoys you, how you gonna feel when it's ketamine turn and they keep calling it a horse tranquilizer or some shit?

Cause I gotta admit that's a pet peeve of mine. :p

Same, even worse is

"Ketamine has also been extensively used as a “date-rape drug” due to its ability to incapacitate and distort the perception of women. It goes by several names on the street, including: Horse trank. Horse tranquilizer.Apr 28, 2020 "

Yeah me too, I thought it was going ahead in trials in the UK, damn!
How do you use your ket? And what sort of doses? Did you ever fuck with MXE? I found MXE to be way toooooooo longgg lasting

I snort my K, I buy a gram at a time, I just had a big fat line now and after another big fat line of good stuff so if my typing is shit it's cuz I'm on K and typing on K is hard lol

I've got to do a bbq in a bit lol

And yeah I tried mxe a few times it's like K yeah but I prefer K, I still can't believe I walked into a head shop and bought a gram of mxe which is so similar to K, I've not done mxe in a very long time though

My first line of mxe was off a friend and it was so like K and sold in shops it was unbelievable, I only bought it once myself I think though not sure why, I could probably get real K so didn't think much of mxe when real K was about

Now the UK has a blanket ban on everything if they didn't I'd probably be addicted to mxe as sometimes K in the UK is crap or cut/bashed but not this stuff I'm on now as found some legit K, I know after today I'll need a tolerance break though as K has a habit of not working if you do it to many days running, it pisses me right off

Right I need to start the bbq now lol

Last edited:
I snort my K, I buy a gram at a time, I just had a big fat line now and after another big fat line of good stuff so if my typing is shit it's cuz I'm on K and typing on K is hard lol

I've got to do a bbq in a bit lol

Used to snort mine always as well, almost experimented with IV until I saw a scary doco + having an addictive personality stopped me from dabbling.

Enjoy your B B Q

Used to snort mine always as well, almost experimented with IV until I saw a scary doco + having an addictive personality stopped me from dabbling.

Enjoy your B B Q

I just edited my post, I'm about to start the bbq but that lines wearing off, I've been thinking of I'Ming K I even ordered the alcohol wipes, was going to pick up syringes etc then I got ripped off and someone sold me fake K, it was a fucking nasty RC (if you read my other threads it explains it more) anyway what if I'd of hit up that shit freaked me put so now I carry on with sniffing it