View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides 6 x 105 ug tabs of LSD + one gram of ketamine. Cured my PTSD

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
In late june 2021 I decided to undertake a powerful trip. I was heavily depressed at the time and wanting to end my life.

This took place on sunday starting at 10:30 pm when i dropped 4 lab tested doses of LSD. I was not even planning to do ketamine.

I had been awake since Saturday morning and had not slept for the weekend since i was partying up all saturday night with ketamine.

I place the 4 blotters under my tounge and put my playlist I had been curating for a few months for a future high dose journey. Here it is here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7HY1AU2L2Z7nXmrZczqY3c2jAVRM25Q3

I have all the lights turned off and its dark in my room with some moonlight seeping into the room.

the LSD starts coming on heavy very fast with powerful visuals starting 20 minutes into my trip. Its a hard come up and im getting swept away into endless currents of infinity realities. Time has gone out the window and I can no longer tell how long its been. Looking at the phone is pointless as i no longer exist in normal time and space.

Each instrument in the song takes me through portals in time and space across the planet. The flutes bring me to africa the entire room is transforming at the one hour mark I can barely function. I walk to the bathroom to go toilet and that was a massive adventure. I got lost inside my own apartment half way across my bedroom with no idea what the fuck was going on. I turn on the lights and look into the mirror once i get to the bathroom. Its very intense having to take a massive shit on acid but this was not the peak yet. My face looks like i have 10 eyes in the mirror and is to much to look at so i go sit back in the dark.

I get trapped in the most heavy thought loop about the previous night and this fake as fuck chick I met the night before. It blew my mind how fake somebody could be and it was really angry that some rich bitch used me for my drugs.

The visuals are hard to describe but if your ever taken over 400 ug of proper LSD you know what its like.

Once the peak hits its utter beauty and the anxiety from the come up disappears into absolute awe of the beauty of the universe. I am well and truly in the dimension of LSD at this point. I decided its still not where i wanted to be so i redose two more tabs. Within minutes i feel my trip getting stronger. The visuals are ramping up im trying to let go and simply be in the present. but the thought loop of the fake bitch keeps popping up in my mind.

I can see through objects and into infinite parallel universes im seeing myself from outside of myself.

Yet the thought loops of how fake society is and people drives me to get my ketamine out. IM feeling pure angry at society at this point and decide to show all the fake trippers and hippies in this world what it means to take a real trip.

I dump out my ketamine onto my phone and line up the fattest lines it must of been easily 300 mg. I made peace with the universe i had never done this combo before. I had no fear. I rail the ketamine and go sit on my bed with my headphones it hits incredibly fast. What occurs for the rest of the night is incredibly hard to put into words.

The visuals were taken to levels it ripped my mind apart. The roof literally breaks apart spirals like a staircase straight into me and swallows me whole and takes me to a parallel universe set in 2050's where people are hooked up via their brains into VR in full body suits. Shit had a freaky matrix vibe to it. I thought i was dead and on the operating table in a hospital

I was on a spirit walk between universes, I was shown every single moment of my past in instant and every suffering and battle. All the abuse and trauma and pain inflicted on me as a child. I realized i had overcome so many battles and gotten so far. The ketamine had numbed me so much i could relive all my trauma without fear and accept it.

I was transported through time and space across the world seeing from a bird eyes view cities and cultures. in this one system with no escape. I saw the evils of the nazis and how meth fueled their empire and war. I saw just how deeply drugs had affected all of human history throughout time. I rail more ketamine as the effects start to wear off I hit the khole on shit load of LSD. I am totally out of my body it felt like i have died and in heaven. I enter this most peaceful space as pure awareness I encounter god and divine love. I spent eons in this blissful space before returning and railing more ketamine.

I enjoy the journey each song takes me on and its become highly recreational at this point after dealing with all my past. I rail ketamine all night long and int othe next day. The visuals are heavy and strong my entire room is a psychedelic heaven maze.

I end up tripping till 3 am tuesday morning. around 11 pm monday night I take some cannabis edibles and start doing shots of alcohol to get to sleep. The edible ramps up the visuals heavily and takes me through a portal into all my previous acid trips showing me how each trip led to this extact moment where i am today.

I eventually past out and slept for a long time.

This trip changed me in many ways and healed my PTSD. I never had another PTSD nightmare ever since my trip.

I was renewed and wanted to live life again. I also felt heavily fried for a month after with heavy HPPD and each time i smoked weed i could see through cars on the street felt like i was staring into the abyss of infinity each time i smoked.

The trip itself felt like i lived 100 years. It showed me many things that came true since my trip over the year.

I end up tripping till 3 am tuesday morning. around 11 pm monday night I take some cannabis edibles and start doing shots of alcohol to get to sleep. The edible ramps up the visuals heavily and takes me through a portal into all my previous acid trips showing me how each trip led to this extact moment where i am today.
Bit confused by this, you said you started tripping on a Saturday night too?
Great report though, I enjoyed it.

Bit confused by this, you said you started tripping on a Saturday night too?
Great report though, I enjoyed it.
saturday night i was partying at a party with ketamine and smoking weed.

I was up till 7 am and then had to catch a long bus drive back to my place ( 3 hours)

could not sleep and was fasting whole sunday aswell.

I started my trip at 10:30 pm sunday night the tripped last so long all of monday and into the hours of tuesday morning. I tripped over 28 hours. Like heavy peaking visuals the entire time. I did not even anything expect for a single orange on the monday lol