• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

6 month break

demz89

Greenlighter
has anyone had any experience of dropping after a 6 month break?
I have been dropping for over 4 years, averaging out at probably about twice a month, but doing the friday saturday thing quite allot. I think ive pretty much lost the magic.....just not that fun anymore! was wondering if anyone else has taken a 6 month break in my position, and did it make any difference?????
Safe.

I have done this before. Expect it to come close to your first time if you have good product, and adjust your dose accordingly. A 6 month break is certainly worth it I think, 3 months doesn't reset my tolerance like 6 months does, but YMMV

I used to drop a lot back in High School. I ended up taking a 9 month break & when I did finally drop again it was an absolutely amazing experience. Definitely one hell of a night.

I've always been pretty good about spacing my rolls. In my opinion the longer the wait = the better the experience.
Also try doing things like eating healthy, exercising, and getting plenty of sun to help the serotonin replenishing process along. This Plus my last long break had me beyond gone with little to no hangover day after. Was an extremely enjoyable time.

Last edited:
It will definitely make a difference. A year will be even better. The longer you wait, the more your tolerance will recover.