• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 6-mono benzoyl dihydromorphine Experiences

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
As I still bask in the glow of this stuff I’ll try my best to record what I’m feeling with the intention of editing later, I’m pretty spacey at the moment but feel now is best time so..

Note the product in question is a somewhat impure full spectrum alkaloid product, while not too impure and mostly morphine it’s still to be noted the dosages could be higher than the same drug in its pure form. My conservative estimate is the purity is in the range of 30-60% alkaloids mostly comprising of the BZDHM.

35mg was taken rectally and almost instantly I could feel twinges of something, unlike the regular BZM which takes a few minutes this was like seconds later. That said it wasn’t a come up, more a light feeling.

The comeup took over an hour (although I was high almost instantly, hard to explain) and seemed to be marked with various stages and a waviness unlike its close relative. Anxiety was prevalent (often happens though on new drugs) in the beginning along with an interesting ringing/buzzing in my ears.

Unlike BZM and morphine which gets me tired, this has an interesting stimulation akin to Oxycodone or low dose high purity diacetylmorphine. Now way I could sleep on this.

Yet despite this I am also very spacey, which I attribute to other alkaloids that made it along forcthe ride. (This is a full spectrum alkaloid cocktail.)

The thing that I find interesting is the waviness combined with an intense increase in music appreciation I haven’t felt in other opiates much before. As I read about DHC I saw mentions of “MDMA-esque” feel and I know how often that gets thrown around but there’s definitely something extra going on here.

All that said I’m not sure which euphoria is greater, BZM or BZDHM, they are just so different.. Ones nod inducing and the euphoria is of a relaxing bodily nature, this is more stimulating and the euphoria is very heady.

Analgesia is on par or less than BZM. Much much less respiratory depression than BZM or morphine. Near zero histamine release, even less than BZM.

A few hours into the experience and I feel a slight sedation hanging out in the background, relaxing more now.

3 hours now and the relaxing sedation that’s common with morphine is comingvupon me. I enjoy the progression of this compound, similar to some of my favorite cannabis strains which start with energy and end with a sleepy crash.

Will report back a few more times, as I give this stuff a few more goes with what I have.

Edit- Very interesting how stimulating the dihydro version is, I took 33mg more sublingually/orally and it seemed to only energize me more. There also seems to be better synergy with my suboxone. Good good stuff.

-GC

Last edited:
Well what in the world is it for the uninitiated? Obviously I can see it's some derivative of morphine, but how is it different? Did you synthesize it? Are you a chemist? What's the story behind the drug breakdown? I'm always curious when people talk about drugs that don't exist on the market or haven't even had trials done yet.

I once heard from a chemist post college that he was able to synthesize fentanyl (this was nearly 20 years ago NOBODY was cooking up fentanyl in their bathroom or makeshift labs back then). He believed it could make him a millionaire. Well...he did make a killing..,sort of. Whatever he cooked up was giving his unfortunate customers cerebral palsy (or was it muscular dystrophy? Can't be sure). I was utterly fascinated as he broke it all down, claiming to know the mistake he made and explaining it to me as best I could understand...simultaneously I'm disgusted by the results. He never did get linked to the bad batch. Still works as a chemist last I heard.

Well what in the world is it for the uninitiated? Obviously I can see it's some derivative of morphine, but how is it different? Did you synthesize it? Are you a chemist? What's the story behind the drug breakdown? I'm always curious when people talk about drugs that don't exist on the market or haven't even had trials done yet.

I once heard from a chemist post college that he was able to synthesize fentanyl (this was nearly 20 years ago NOBODY was cooking up fentanyl in their bathroom or makeshift labs back then). He believed it could make him a millionaire. Well...he did make a killing..,sort of. Whatever he cooked up was giving his unfortunate customers cerebral palsy (or was it muscular dystrophy? Can't be sure). I was utterly fascinated as he broke it all down, claiming to know the mistake he made and explaining it to me as best I could understand...simultaneously I'm disgusted by the results. He never did get linked to the bad batch. Still works as a chemist last I heard.
Benzoylmorphine would act as a prodrug for morphine assuming that it has no activity until metabolised unlike codeine or diacetylmorphine.

Benzoylmorphine would act as a prodrug for morphine assuming that it has no activity until metabolised unlike codeine or diacetylmorphine.

I'm kinda a noob. Is a pro drug like, a, precursor? And does something need to be done to prevent the Benzoylmorphine from having any activity until metabolized? Or is that just an inherent feature of the drug?

And. I guess what I really am asking is what makes this significant? I told you, I'm a noob. But eager to learn from all youse brainy types.

You may be thinking of Benzylmorphine, different from benzoylmorphine. Benzylmorphine is kinda like codeine, no activity until it goes through first pass metabolism. (Edit: Although as I re read your post I’m somewhat confused and may have read it wrong..)

Mono benzoyl morphine is an ester in the same class as heroin, actually the mono esters are stronger and faster acting, while also technically a pro drug for morphine benzoylmorphine is active on its own as well and could be injected or used an ROA unlike a drug like codeine/Benzylmorphine.

In this case we have the dihydromorphine version of said drug. So now imagine a heroin like drug but instead of it metabolizing to morphine quickly in the body like H does, it very quickly metabolizes to dihydromorphine instead.

Dihydromorphine is to morphine as DHC is to codeine. The hydrogenation increases potency, speed of onset, and duration amongst other things.

This was given to me in very small quantities for combatting pain but the person also knew of my proclivity to try unique rare drugs. I am not a chemist, wish I was.. The amounts of said drugs were so small I’m assuming a one off small batch was produced by someone through the grapevine.

So one more time to break it down..

Morphine can exist as many different esters, the most well known of which is heroin a di ester. (Diacetylmorphine, the di acetyl ester.) Well there are also mono esters, which are said to be what gives di esters much of their appreciated intensity and potency compared to morphine. In the case of heroin, we have 3-mono acetyl morphine and 6-mono acetyl morphine, the 6 being the much more potent of the two. (Mono acetyl morphine often found in products like black tar heroin.)

Benzoylmorphine would also be called 6-mono benzoylmorphine. And as you can imagine would be close if not identical to heroin in effects.

Now imagine someone then turns that morphine to dihydromorphine, now you have a drug which has good lipophilicity and can carry the DHM across the BBB fast and efficiently.

I’ve got a little left I’ll report on a few more ROA’s before it’s gone for good.

-GC

Last edited:
By the way to follow up on last night... Even this morning I woke up with this very noticeable increase in music appreciation and it was hard to go to sleep last night.

The weirdest part though was I began getting flashes of memories from my childhood/HS when I first began using Oxycodone. I realized pretty quickly these images were in connection with times I’d been high on oxy or just the general era of my oxy days.

This drug was the first one I’ve done in over a decade to come close to that stimulating social feel and it stirred up old memories from times I’d felt a similar way. It was a very nostalgic and happy moment as I was flooded with only the good memories of that somewhat turbulent time.

The stimulation I find fascinating, and has me intrigued what that might be from.

Does anyone know the detailed pharmacokinetics of codeine vs dihydrocodeine? I’ve heard DHC is more stimulating too. I’m curious what the cause of this is, I’m guessing something dopamine related based on the type of euphoria I was feeling too.

It was good but I feel combining BZM with BZDHM in 50:50 ratio may be godly.

Edit- Just did 40-50mg (unknown dosage) rectal and the rush is very noticeable and quick, also the euphoria is out of this world. I love the energy yet opiated relaxation simultaneously. This shits addicting as hell I can already tell..

Edit 2- I see Limpet tried a close analog of this drug and his description matches what I felt perfectly..

“300mg 6-AcO-dihydromorphine plus about 100mg memantine produced such a strong and prolonged IV rush that it had me staggering around the house holding on to stuff for dear life for about 3/4 hour before the high itself even started!”

Of course don’t extrapolate anything from those crazy massive doses, but how he describes the rush with high not having even started yet, this is how I describe the stages I was talking about earlier. The rush seems like a separate being from the high which follows.

-GC

Last edited:
Final update... This will be the last time I try this drug for a number of reasons, the biggest being supply.

Last night 3:30pm I rectally dosed 75mg via a oral syringe and solution.

3:36- Overcome with a feeling of euphoria and relaxation while simultaneously my ears start ringing. Headache I previously had is almost gone. Feeling is more “awake.” Slight anxiety?

3:50- Fully set in, head numbness, spacey.

4-5:30- Nodded out and napped for a bit, woke up still feeling it very strongly especially in the head.

5:30-6:10- Worked on chores with relative ease, still feeling strongly.

7:50- Still medium level effects, nice stimulating opi effects.

9:30- Comedown shows it’s ugly face in the form of a increasingly painful throb in my head (the return of the headache which was likely caused from withdrawal of my last experience with said drug). I take a little microdose of 4-AcO-DMT and some melatonin for sleep.

10:30- Withdrawal/comedown is too much and 50mg BZM is taken orally which allows sleep to come.

My overall impression is that the hydrogenation increases the potency slightly, makes it more stimulating, a different analgesic effect more head based than body, longer lasting, more euphoria, but also a nasty comedown to go with it.

I have a feeling addiction and withdrawal would be nasty and highly recommend caution.

Also note that the dihydro analogs exert a different mode of analgesia and can be stacked with their non-dihydro counterparts to give optimal analgesia that neither can give alone.

Well folks that’s it for me and opiate analogs. It was a fun ride but now it’s time to put them down and try to return to normalcy/life. My pain has almost subsided and these no longer serve their purpose. Thank you for reading.

-GC

I don't think the "higher esters" of morphine beyond the diacetate found much medical use at all. Yes, drugs like benzoylmorphine and nicomorphine exist, but in this day and age you basically only see morphine and diamorphine in medicine. You don't gain much by plonking bigger and bigger ester groups on the OH's except for maybe reducing the speed of onset.

I've messed with dihydroheroin a bit - I never noticed any sort of comedown from DHM or DHH. Experience-wise, most people who were "street level users" found it substituted completely for heroin. Some papers suggest incomplete cross-tolerance between the two drugs but I'm not sure on that.