Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

6-mapb

Section813

Bluelighter
6-MAPB_structure.png

I have seen this become available and was wondering if anyone has any experiences or opinions they would like to share. There are a few threads with regards to this but not one which is dedicated to general discussion.

There is very little information out there on this one.

Last edited:
just found a vendor that has it (along with the other (m/e)ap(d)bs

anyone have any info on it?

I definately wouldn't mind taking this one, My guess is it will be alot more like MDA than 5-MAPB and more stimmy and visual bit this is pure speculation. One thing I'd like to mention is 5-MAPB seemed to cause alot of negative effects in A select minority of people, more so than the other APB's so if anyone aquires this chem definately take caution.

As with all new things definitely best to start low. The general consensus with regard to the benzofurans is that the 6's tend to be more psychedelic & stimulating, whereas the 5's more "rolly" & "mongy" to use the parlance of our times ;)

This is speculative though & not necessarily representative of everyone's experience, some seem to experience the opposite, so who knows.

thanks for the info guys

I tried most of the other ones (5-apb, 6-apb, 5-mapb and 5-apdb (my rating of them is 5-apb+6-apb > 5-mapb > 6-apb > 5-apb >> 5-apdb) and had no negative effects from them, so I guess this one should be fine too (obviously I'll still take the normal precautions for testing new chems). I do hope it's more trippy than 5-mapb, since that's what I missed most about it.

On paper, this one should be quite pleasant, perhaps approaching a longer lasting MDA. However, who knows about the after-effects...

ebola

Since this is an empathogen it belongs in the ED forum, so moving PD >> M&ED

thanks for the info guys

I tried most of the other ones (5-apb, 6-apb, 5-mapb and 5-apdb (my rating of them is 5-apb+6-apb > 5-mapb > 6-apb > 5-apb >> 5-apdb) and had no negative effects from them, so I guess this one should be fine too (obviously I'll still take the normal precautions for testing new chems). I do hope it's more trippy than 5-mapb, since that's what I missed most about it.

As it's a byproduct / impurity of 6-APB, likely you have unknowingly tried this one in low dosage. :D

How would the compound accidentally get n-methylated? Nothing of the sort happens with MDA manufacture.

ebola

I'm not particularly positive. That's what I thought. Maybe it's not even a synthesis accident, but I can say that recently (as in several months ago) I had analyzed a sample of 6-APB and small traces of 6-MAPB and the inactive/mostly inactive 7-APB were present. I'm not sure what's going on with that sample but I don't really think it was done purposely. This wouldn't be the first time there was something funky in Chinese-origin RCs.

edit: When I get some time I'll search for the results in my poorly organized archive.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to work with what was acquired as 6-mapb. My partner and I both took a single 100mg capsule. We had both just eaten which in hindsight was probably not a good idea. Perhaps the full stomach didn't allow the capsule to dissolve properly? After a little over two hours the only effect was a bit of a psychedelic tinge that was similar to a threshold dose of AET. There was no empathy at all. I was worried that it was going to hit so I probably waited too long to dose additional material. At about 2.5 hours I decided it wasn't going anywhere further and we each dosed an additional 60mg dissolved in OJ. Within 20 minutes we were feeling the effects. There was a great deal of eye wobbles and some euphoria with a bit of a psychedelic tinge. This would ebb and flow in waves of intensity which lasted about 4-5 hours. Sadly there was still absolutely zero empathy at all. AMT/AET has way more going in the way of empathy than this had. There was also little to no tactile enhancement or erotic at all. There was no inability to urinate. Aside from the rushes and eye wobbles it certainly would have no business being classified as an empathogen/entactogen. Some slight nausea was noted for a short time after the 60mg top off. After a few beers and 1mg each of xanax we were both fast asleep 6 hours after taking the second dose. No noticeable affects the next day.

So I am honestly left wondering if the material I have is 6-mapb. I have never worked with any of the apbs so unfortunately I have no basis for comparison. My partner and I would have much rather preferred methylone for this session. I could see where someone with a target closer to AMT/AET would enjoy this material but frankly I have both of those and have not felt the urge to touch them in some time. This is pure speculation but from what I have read what I had matched 6-apdb the closest.