• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 6 days off phebibut, avoid alcohol?

Joey24x18

Bluelighter
I was on it 9 months, tapered for 2 months and jumped off at 300mg exactly 6 days ago.

Well my homeboy hits me up and were going to a party in the next hour. I feel fine. I didn't really even have a withdrawal. I've slept at least 8 hours the last 6 nights.

Should I avoid alcohol?

My worry is that my gaba receptors are depleted but I'm just not noticing the withdrawal Lol I'd hate to drink tonight and it somehow kick start the w/d when I wake up tomorrow.

Opinions?

Well I'm off to party.

I'mma have a few drinks.

Ill let y'all know if it fucks me over lol

I used alcohol for a light benzo withdrawal. It didn't screw me over. I generally hate alcohol but when things would get edgy I would have one glass of wine. Within a couple of days the period of time between each glass grew longer and longer until I completely stopped.

Well I got pretty drunk last night.

I noticed my tolerance for alcohol was really high actually. I had probably 8-10 beers, 6 jello shots, and 4 full cups of some kind of jungle juice they made with everclear. I showed up telling myself I was going to have 3 drinks max. Obviously that failed.

But I woke up today with no hangover and I feel fine. My buddy on the other hand spent the night puking in a closet and we had to carry his ass out of the party. Lol. Fun shit.

That's alot of alcohol bro haha. Even if you're tolerant to GABAergics. After the 8-10 beers I would had been done fuck adding jello shots and everclear to xD I'm glad you woke up with no rebound anxiety