• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

6-APB with LSD, anyone tried this combo?

donvliet

Bluelighter
I recently got some 6-APB and after my first try I’ve got curious to combining it with LSD. It has similar properties to MDMA, but with a longer duration and slightly more stimulation. The empathogenic properties were also clearly there. Anyone tried this combo?

Thanks for the link. There aren't actual reports about the combo in there, but it still sounds promising.

Did 100ug 1p-LSD with 150mg 6-APB at ASOT (party in the Netherlands).

T0 150mg 6-APB
T45m 100ug 1p-LSD

Do take note that my 6-APB was in liquid form and for some reason it kicked in in 30ish minutes compared to powder form. No idea why. Had a great time, not to overwheling and not the slightest bodyload.

My last 6-APB roll kicked fast in as well, I've had it take 2 hours, 1 hours and 30 minutes, no idea why

Did 100ug 1p-LSD with 150mg 6-APB at ASOT (party in the Netherlands).

T0 150mg 6-APB
T45m 100ug 1p-LSD

Do take note that my 6-APB was in liquid form and for some reason it kicked in in 30ish minutes compared to powder form. No idea why. Had a great time, not to overwheling and not the slightest bodyload.

Sounds good. Any synergy, like with candytripping?

Sounds good. Any synergy, like with candytripping?
I've only done a one failed previous attempt at candyflipping with mdma. I guess this was a candyflip. They blended well together.

I've been wondering about 6-APB in conjunction with MEM, in lieu of MDMA, which I don't have access to at the moment. I'll definitely try the MEM at an active dose prior to combining it with anything besides possibly cannabis though...