• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

6-apb mimicing the test reaction color for mdma

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
My old friend from highschool tells me out of the blue that his girl molly is going to be living with him for a few months, so obv my reaction was well how clean is she...dirty whore, or pristine crystal clean.....this leads to a convo about how hes got the marque test kit or w/e the fuck they are called and he says that i could come over and check out the reacion and see how dark blue/purple/black it is so i KNOW its mdma. Well i saw the test and was convinced until my boy that bought a bag called me and told me he just took a little over two points and was blacking out for hrs at a time mixed with hallucinations and insanity. My theory is that my boy got a bulk load of 6-apb (benzo fury) and is selling it as molly. Its a white crystalline powder, passes the test ect. but 6-apb has the same reaction SO is there anyway i can know for sure that its mdma and not 6-apb......?

My old friend from highschool tells me out of the blue that his girl molly is going to be living with him for a few months, so obv my reaction was well how clean is she...dirty whore, or pristine crystal clean.....this leads to a convo about how hes got the marque test kit or w/e the fuck they are called and he says that i could come over and check out the reacion and see how dark blue/purple/black it is so i KNOW its mdma. Well i saw the test and was convinced until my boy that bought a bag called me and told me he just took a little over two points and was blacking out for hrs at a time mixed with hallucinations and insanity. My theory is that my boy got a bulk load of 6-apb (benzo fury) and is selling it as molly. Its a white crystalline powder, passes the test ect. but 6-apb has the same reaction SO is there anyway i can know for sure that its mdma and not 6-apb......?

There is a thread on here and available at bunk police showing thousands of reaction videos. I disagree 6apb does not pass the marquis test on its own, reaction and colour is more red than purple black. The guys on here don't do guesses or answer questions about what this maybe.

Honestly if someone buys an unknown powder and "tests"and does not actually know what to look for then sells to others who consume and they get dangerous and strange effects then decides to sell anyway knowing it's potentially dangerous........There is only one word to describe them beginning with c and ending with unt. This site is about harm reduction now you know he is peddling dodgy shit do you have the conscience to stand up?

200mg is a high dose for real deal gear. Maybe your friend wasn't ready to handle it. Also, isn't 6-apb a little difficult to find these days? It would be more rare per sae to get it by accident more so then other RC's currently.
Edit: you could be right. I say send it away to be properly tested if your interested in consuming it.

Last edited: