• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB/400 mg) New experience: Better than sex.

Taking a long break definitely does make a difference. Im usually doing Benzo Fury once a week and im unable to achieve the same effects as I did the first few times. I think waiting at least a month will bring back them effects.

I can solve all the confusion. I had a nice long 1 hour phone chat with a direct supplier of Benzo fury. Basically at the moment they are still figuring out the manufacturing process. They are currently in meetings for new machines, equipment etc. They had a lot of issues with their last supplier so now they are doing everything inhouse. The previous batches were not done like this. So from now on, the pills will look different and for now, some will have different effects. The main reason of this is because they are not able to get consistent 6apb dosages in each pellet yet. So when you read a trip report of a user saying such an amazing time he had, chances are he had a "good" pill with the correct dosage in. When you read somebody else who says the complete opposite, they would have had one of the unlucky "bad" pills with less dosage in. From my experience, if you have had a good pill then your basically dancing, raving, sweating, drinking (water that is), chatting, falling all over the place, not being able to complete sentences, words coming out in a jumble, getting very horney, everything looking fuzzy and like its a million miles away and everything looking super small for the next 8 hours and not sleeping for another 8. Thats how you can know if you have had a good pill or not. Ive had bad benzo fury pills in the past, and i dont feel any of the effects i just mentioned.

They also told me things are going to improve a lot in the future. Its a new process so there are bound to be some problems along the way. So basically to sum up. If your wondering why somebody has a completely different experience to you, its normal for the moment, untill they get a solid manufacturing process going. My advice, just keep trying, who knows that next pill could be a "good" pill!

how about they sell it as a powder rather than an unmeasurable pellet? sounds like crappy idea overall.

i'd rather have pure powder like in mainland europe

how about they sell it as a powder rather than an unmeasurable pellet? sounds like crappy idea overall.

i'd rather have pure powder like in mainland europe

I actaully mentioned that to him. Powder would be better, but for the moment they want to have it in a managble dosage and a safe dosage, which is a 100mg pellet. I might bring that idea up again though.

Anyone know is there much pupil dilation with 6 apb? I dont get it with Methylone but get it like crazy with MDMA? And with aMT i got only one dilating----very trippy

Anyone know is there much pupil dilation with 6 apb? I dont get it with Methylone but get it like crazy with MDMA? And with aMT i got only one dilating----very trippy

They stay diluted for a very long time. It is very noticeable. Went to work one time after a night out and I was spotted straight away by a dealer at work.

I actaully mentioned that to him. Powder would be better, but for the moment they want to have it in a managble dosage and a safe dosage, which is a 100mg pellet. I might bring that idea up again though.

the amounts in the pellets have been shown to vary wildly. its juts branding bullshit

the amounts in the pellets have been shown to vary wildly. its juts branding bullshit

I was hoping that in recent weeks issues regarding consistency and potency have been ironed out. People should test the latest batches, and compare those tests with those done a month ago.

I was hoping that in recent weeks issues regarding consistency and potency have been ironed out. People should test the latest batches, and compare those tests with those done a month ago.

People should just by powder after lots of research to ensure they are getting the real deal. And then test with a Marquis.

As far as Im concerned, the pellets can fuck off.

People should just by powder after lots of research to ensure they are getting the real deal. And then test with a Marquis.

As far as Im concerned, the pellets can fuck off.

But after reading reports about powder being not 6-APB, but some horrific poison, I do not know where to buy powder from and don't even want to risk looking for such a vendor. I took a gamble with the pellets, it paid off....don't really want to take another gamble with powder too.

Woah that sounds great!

I had 200mg one night ago. I wouldn't rate it quite as highly as you have, but then I only had half the amount you did.

Anyway my first trip report on this will be up soon-ish.

I think this RC could make a lasting impression... dare I say it; maybe nearly as much as meph!

I am already experienced with 6-APB in doses from 100 to 130mg. Do you think I can try an initial dose of 250mg, or should I rather dose it up step for step?

I am already experienced with 6-APB in doses from 100 to 130mg. Do you think I can try an initial dose of 250mg, or should I rather dose it up step for step?

You'll probably be sick on the come up, unless you're very strong willed. I'd dose 100mg, and once you start to feel the effects take the other 150mg. Then they'll share the majority of their peak, without the overwhelmingly strong come up.

5 pts to you if you can work it out!!

5! a finicky outpost to you ow rut!