• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

.5mg xanax before or after my goodmorning goofball (IV meth&heroin)

platinumk17

Greenlighter
Hey all im a long time lurkr of this sight, It has been a valuable source of needed information for me since i was 15. Im 19 now (male) and would like to start beIng an active memeber of the blueghlight community. Ill make a get to know me post later but right now i just would like to here peoples opinions on something. So tommorow im going to wake up to a goofball ( for those who dont know thats IV meth and heroin in one shot) to start my day ( terrible i know im two weeks into a methadone program to quit and am having trouble quitting still. Mentally this drug has got me by the balls but quitting the dope is a priority right niw). Anyways when i do my shot tommorow should i take the .5mgs of xanax i have and when thats kickin in good do the goofball then go smoke a bowl (weed) and start my day or would you save the xanax a little after the shot so it kicks in right when the dope wheres off to keep my twack high calmer. Or maybe save it to the comedown and once it kicks in when im down from the twack smoke a bowl (weed) and do a shot of h (ik xanax and h is dangerous im going to compensate by doing a smaller shot. I figure even if its not enough i can get super stoned and thatll be fine. What would you do? Any if those, or something else entirely. Maybe sneak a beer in somewhere to touch up the buzz, again keeping the doses low. I can shoot a 40 of h and be ok. Really fucking high, but ok. So i figure a beer and .5mgs of xanax would go great with a .07 shot of some goid dope considering ideally fir me to get high id do between .13 up to .23. Ik i might nit seem that much of a harm reduction enthusiast givin wat youve just read but i really do think what this websites community is doing spreading harm reduction is so important and without a doubt this website has saved lives. I personally have had multiple times where i was gonna do some specific combination or something that would have killed/ seriously hurt me. But i went and saw what this community had to say about it and quickly realized nit to. Sorry for rambling. Please respond t me asap any comment, recomendation, or feedback is greatly appreciated. Also if i made a mistake with this post please explain what i did so i can kniw for next time. Im gonna clarify what im asking because the clear is writing fir me atm. I have a proper dose of black tar heroin and a proper dose of meth as well. I am going to do a goodball upon waking and was wondering how you would recomend throwin .5mgs of xanax, and some weed into the mix. Like what order would you use what drugs and how much would you recomend i use of each drug. If you read all of that and give me a good response i will personally make the first commenter who lives in western washington a cake or someshir cause thats a long ass post