• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 5mg Percocet - not doing a thing

Winzip52

Bluelighter
I could cry. I got some 5mg Percocet from a legitimate place. It's been years since I've taken any Percocets. I started with 1 pill. Waited about 15 minutes. Didn't feel much of anything. Took another. Still didn't feel much of anything so I took a third pill about an hour later. WTF? I had a bunch of Kratom earlier in the day. Did that impact the Percocet? I've been taking Tramadol for the past year. No Vicodin or anything like that. Wouldn't think I'd have much of a tolerance. Have had poppy seed tea.

How much tramadol did/do you take at a time and how often?
That is probably the biggest factor in your post.

Might have raised your tolerance higher than you think.

100mg tramadol is equal to about 6-7mg oxycodone
So if you were to take say 300mg tramadol at a time than you would need around 20ish mg oxycodone to equal your tolerance/ feeling your used to.
With 3 5mg percs you are only at 15mg oxycodone.

So to ask again.. What is your usual tramadol dose?

-HOOD

Thanks Dude.

I was easily doing 300mg Tramadol most days. Upwards of 900mgs on rare occasion.

Didn't realize my tolerance would be so high.

Up, up, up.

Start low and work up.. don't just assume since you took 900mg tramadol that you can handle 60+mg oxy.
Try 20mg like I exampled in my first reply, than if nothing, 5-10mg more.. please for safeties sake, don't jump to a high dose of it.
Low increments until you reach where you'd like to be.

Be safe.
:)

-HOOD

usually you wanna do 15-20 mg of oxycodone at once to get high, you only took 15 mg and it was spread out.

Tramadol and kratom and definitely partly cross tolerance with oxycodone - not fully, but definitely partly.

As a daily tramadol and kratom user, and now VERY occasional oxycodone user, my tolerance to oxycodone is pretty low, but not nearly that of someone who's totally opiod free. I take 200-300mg of tramadol and around 30 grams of kratom daily. Occasionally, very rarely, I'll break down and buy some roxis or percs for an evening. I can catch a small mood lift off of 30mg of OC, 40mg gives me a noticeable buzz. Back when I was using oxycodone daily, I'd need at least double and sometimes triple that.