• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5htp makes me crazy?

Byzek

Bluelighter
First of all i taking it since 8 weeks. Up to 4 g per day.
In the begginning itvwas nice i guess it got bad when i increased the dose.
Whatavee u can read my otjer thread thatv5htp is like xtc.
But nor i got really weird. Im dizzy i feel like everyone is flirring qirh me im starring at them even in gym.
In my gyms they are lots of gay gus and i like that but i dont wanna have a libido now
It happened twice that someone asled my am i starring so.
Im constattntly loosing thikg like towel or membe card.
Overall it feels like im.literally dreaming.
Could also be that i started ketogenic diet which maybe make this wors
I have to stop taking this because it makes me horny and thats very frustrating in tje begggining it wss nice but i cant cocentrate noq i see juwt asses everywhere.
Sorry i took 2mg lormtazepam tp ho to sleep
THE WORST THING ID: MY GYM PERFORMANCE DECREASED well it makes sense 5htp is not a stimulant
It feels likw i could be in a shithole which i am the name of this hooe is berlin ans i fould it very very beautiful on 5htp

Last edited:
I took 5htp and I was doing weed at that time, I was passing a hard time because too much noise from the road to be able to sleep hence why I was taking 5htp, but I went on big big angry phases, and I ended up breaking floors and some part of the wall and went to jail 6 month with therapy. Moral of the story to me: 5htp lift your awareness, so if you're in the mood for some mood you'll end up falling into it like on a cloud, for me it was anger and I was litterally on a cloud, like I had a second life, a boost of anger that was not ending, I was thinking while it was occuring I was actually thinking, man this think bring me to a weird phase ! Cheers

Man this is like your 3rd or 4th thread about this...
You need to stop abusing 5-htp, it seems like you're chasing a high that can't be chased and it will likely make your mind state worse in the long term (dopamine depletion) in addition to the physical side effects.

I don't know what else to say, you seem to be completely convinced that 5-htp is a miracle drug or something and you haven't listened to any of the advice that has been given to you in your previous threads.