• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

.5g of white in a night, work in 5 hours.

Oscar’sStinger

Greenlighter
Okay im sorry im new here, and kinda panicking… i did an incredibly irresponsible thing and did blow all night before work, now im wide awake, and im sure im still going to be fucked up for work. Calling in is not an option.. i just need any tips to come down a bit. Thank u

I've been in a similar boat and snorted 100mg of diphenhydramine. It barely helped. Though I was on a beach at a festival, didn't have to work. Snorted it around 3 and dozed off for 3 minutes around 5.

So get this… I had 1.5 2mg clonazepam 2 days ago after another blow night. Didnt think about saving even a half.

To be fair, I wasnt expecting on doing it again so soon…
Of course calling in sick is an option, bro / sis! It is always an option! No matter what.

I've been in a similar boat and snorted 100mg of diphenhydramine. It barely helped. Though I was on a beach at a festival, didn't have to work. Snorted it around 3 and dozed off for 3 minutes around 5.
Why not just eat it?

Okay im sorry im new here, and kinda panicking… i did an incredibly irresponsible thing and did blow all night before work, now im wide awake, and im sure im still going to be fucked up for work. Calling in is not an option.. i just need any tips to come down a bit. Thank u
What’s the problem? You have 5 hours, the coke will wear off by then, are you worried about the hangover?

Yea the anxiety will wear off between now and then. Get yourself some lavender oil, most essential oil cures are BS but lavender oil is proven by science to work at relaxation. Hits on NMDA.

Drink water, eat food. Honestly I’d call in and never do it again.

-GC

To be honest, this is actually harm reduction in my opinion, get some more if you can or any stimulant. You fucked up, always save a bump or two for the work days. Really nothing you can do, I myself wouldn't even sleep I would just get super groggy and feel shitty waking up. My priority in your situations is keep the buzz going at all costs. Make sure you hydrate and eat and take deep breaths before you go in. If your still all geeked out, which you will if you get more just focus on avoiding people if you can, talking slowly and moving slowly very conciosly. What I like to do is legit fake being stoned. Like act like your maybe a little high on weed, droopy eyes a little slow etc. Since you're sleep deprived should be too hard.
If some says yo you look like you haven't slept etc or you look like a coke head rn don't laugh at what they say. Sarcastically say "wow thanks dude, yeah I feel greaaat rn" the thought that they may have offended you will have them pull back and check themselves, then give em a little chuckle n just say couldn't sleep last night I feel like shit. they'll have their guard dropped at that point and laugh with you. Sounds dumb I know but I've done similar things to this. The key isn't to react to what they say with a oh no denial based playing it off attitude, that can be suspicious and cause you anxiety. Another tip is if you can't seem to calm yourself go into work with a big as possible empty coffee cup (or full doesn't matter) and keep it by you at all times. Sneaky sneaky. Good luck man coke is the absolute worst imo...

If your still all geeked out, which you will if you get more just focus on avoiding people if you can, talking slowly and moving slowly very consciously
This is very important. Try to stay aware of your motor functions and how you look from the perspective of someone else.
Slow, groggy looking behavior is much less stigmatized than the sort of animated, hyper focus that only comes from using hard stimulants.
Avoid close quartered, face to face conversations. If you can't, stay mindful of your eyes. Avoid rapid eye movements, blinking too much, and as hard as it will be, DO NOT FINISH SENTENCES FOR PEOPLE.

Cocaine being what it is, I wouldn't advise doing more before your shift.
It is not meth, a little will not go a long way (especially day 2 maintenance dosing) and you will end up making repeated trips to the bathroom to redose, coming out each time with an inexplicable case of the allergies.

Last resort, the most effective and immediate fix if you're unable to call out, are gonna be Amphetamines.

This is very important. Try to stay aware of your motor functions and how you look from the perspective of someone else.
Slow, groggy looking behavior is much less stigmatized than the sort of animated, hyper focus that only comes from using hard stimulants.
Avoid close quartered, face to face conversations. If you can't, stay mindful of your eyes. Avoid rapid eye movements, blinking too much, and as hard as it will be, DO NOT FINISH SENTENCES FOR PEOPLE.

Cocaine being what it is, I wouldn't advise doing more before your shift.
It is not meth, a little will not go a long way (especially day 2 maintenance dosing) and you will end up making repeated trips to the bathroom to redose, coming out each time with an inexplicable case of the allergies.

Last resort, the most effective and immediate fix if you're unable to call out, are gonna be Amphetamines.
I ended up calling in lol.. never doing coke without benzos again. I grow weed for a living so i always have sunglasses on, and for the most part i’m alone. I wouldve been fine if i had a little bit more blow just to get there.. but ended up just taking a bunch of valerian and crashed right before i was supposed to leave. Worst part about this is I had a meeting with my boss and the vice president of operations to discuss moving up… oops

Lmfao wtf you're right I will not be denied my high ramblings fix. I need an update sir!!! Did you screw it up w Linda from accounting?? I told you avoid people man...
Ahahahaha, called in.. missed an important meeting, AND a golf game with the higher ups. If only I had a little more blow to get me into work.. i coulda been sittin on a nice pay increase. Oh well, guess i’ll sell my body

To be honest, this is actually harm reduction in my opinion, get some more if you can or any stimulant. You fucked up, always save a bump or two for the work days. Really nothing you can do, I myself wouldn't even sleep I would just get super groggy and feel shitty waking up. My priority in your situations is keep the buzz going at all costs. Make sure you hydrate and eat and take deep breaths before you go in. If your still all geeked out, which you will if you get more just focus on avoiding people if you can, talking slowly and moving slowly very conciosly. What I like to do is legit fake being stoned. Like act like your maybe a little high on weed, droopy eyes a little slow etc. Since you're sleep deprived should be too hard.
If some says yo you look like you haven't slept etc or you look like a coke head rn don't laugh at what they say. Sarcastically say "wow thanks dude, yeah I feel greaaat rn" the thought that they may have offended you will have them pull back and check themselves, then give em a little chuckle n just say couldn't sleep last night I feel like shit. they'll have their guard dropped at that point and laugh with you. Sounds dumb I know but I've done similar things to this. The key isn't to react to what they say with a oh no denial based playing it off attitude, that can be suspicious and cause you anxiety. Another tip is if you can't seem to calm yourself go into work with a big as possible empty coffee cup (or full doesn't matter) and keep it by you at all times. Sneaky sneaky. Good luck man coke is the absolute worst imo...
I wish i saw this advice ahahahaah, im lucky that im actually allowed to be high (on weed) at work, so that excuse always flies. I think calling in was the right move tho, as i would have had to have a meeting with my boss and the vp, and that probably wouldnt have gone too well no sleep, coked up, and still fucked. Hopefully the meeting moves and i didnt fuck myself twice. Thanks for the reply tho!!