• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

5f-akb48 and vapor oil

because we have noids going for a stupid price and weed is to expensive i would guess that or the op is still a teen and trying something new and exciting

051.JPG

First, a safety note: don't confuse the liquids used in e-cigarettes with oils. Inhaling droplets of oil is very, very bad for you and will cause lipid pneumonia. The liquids used for vaping are alcohols. Not all alcohols are safe to inhale, obviously. The ones commonly used in e-liquids are vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol and polyethylene glycol.

You should read about DIY e-liquid production first. In principle, making a vaping liquid with a different active chemical should just be a matter of switching the nicotine for whatever you want at the concentration you want, but understanding the general principles and safety aspects of the process is a necessary step before modifying it for your own purposes.

no my friend I own an e liquid company I need to know how to.mix the synthetic chemical in my vapor oil.it dosent work very well when you mix the 5fakb48 just in it the vapor oil.is vg/pg I need someone with the research chemical knowledge not how to make actual vapor oil that is my ballpark

You can't use vg/pg. You have to use something that 5f-akb48 will absorb in. Perhaps DMSO. I'd get a small amount of DMSO thick with the chemical and then vape very small hits of it to see where things are at.

You could add vg/pg to the dmso+cannabinoid solution if you wanted. I suppose that could work.